[drama 2006] Queen Of The Game 게임의 여왕

Guest xosandy

So it looks like Lawyer Park will take on a revenge path of sorts too...I don't remember her words exactly but it's sad to see an intelligent person like her lose her senses over love, esp. since she knows all along that she doesn't have SJ's heart.

yeap..i dun really like the Joo Won now..I know she has sacrificed a lot for SJ. But hei love cannot be forced right? She should just give up. I had initially favoured her rationalism over ES' immaturity in the beginning. But looking at her enticing SJ's mum into believing that ES was just plotting against SJ to revenge on his mother's just disgusting. How can they just talk about aborting the baby as if it's nothing serious? It's a life man.. <_<

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest krnsweetiexox

SBS 특별기획 [게임의 여왕](HDTV)(17회)

방송 : 1월 20일(토) 밤 09:55~11:05

설은 강재호의 유골을 강에 뿌리며 서슬 퍼렇게 어금니를 악다문다. 강재호가 자신의 어머니인 한미숙 때문에 죽었다는 사실을 모르는 신전은 은설이 여름이를 데리고 들어와 한미숙과 함께 살겠다는 말에 기뻐하지만, 한미숙은 자신의 숨통을 죄이려 한다는 것을 알고 불안해 한다. 기억이 완전히 돌아온 신전은 주원에게 넌 날 사랑한 게 아니라 니 사랑을 사랑한 거라며 모질게 대하고, 더 이상 잃을 것이 없는 주원은 신전과 은설을 나락으로 떨어뜨릴 준비를 한다. 한편, 은설을 찾아간 한미숙은 어디 한 번 다 같이 지옥에서 살아보자며 소리치는 은설에게 니가 날 이길 수 있다고 생각하냐며 거침없이 뺨을 올려 붙이는데, 고개를 치켜드는 은설 빙긋 웃는 모습이 오싹하고……

SBS 특별기획 [게임의 여왕](HDTV)(18회)

방송 : 1월 21일(일) 밤 09:55~11:05

설과 한미숙의 다툼을 들어버린 신전은 은설이 한미숙에 대한 증오심으로 함께 살겠다 마음 먹은 것을 알게 되는데, 무섭게 변한 은설이 자신의 책임인지라 마음이 아프다. 주원으로부터 은설의 속을 뒤집어 자기 발로 기어 나가게 만들라는 코치를 받는 한미숙은 만만치 않자, 죽어주겠다며 만취한 채 옥상으로 올라간다. 맨발로 쫓아 나온 은설, 당신이 이겼다며 떠나드리겠다 하는데 눈물이 하염없이 쏟아진다. 아파 드러누운 은설은 신전에게 자신의 집으로 데려다 달라하고, 신전은 그 집 앞을 떠나지 못한 채 못박힌 듯 앉아 예전에 하늘에 걸고 은설을 아내로 맞아 사랑하겠다 했던 맹세를 되뇌고 있다. 드러누워 있던 은설, 필서와 장수자의 만류를 뿌리치고 뛰쳐나가 꽁꽁 언 신전의 얼굴을 보듬으며 아무 것도 생각하지 말고 죽을 때까지 사랑하자 하는데 일편에서는 한미숙이 여름이를 뺏을 묘책을 주원과 궁리하고 있다.

does anyone have translations?? kekke im sooryy :sweatingbullets: i know how to read korean but i dont get this summary for episode 17 and 18 thanks :)

Guest SweetKim

SBS 특별기획 [게임의 여왕](HDTV)(17회)

방송 : 1월 20일(토) 밤 09:55~11:05

설은 강재호의 유골을 강에 뿌리며 서슬 퍼렇게 어금니를 악다문다. 강재호가 자신의 어머니인 한미숙 때문에 죽었다는 사실을 모르는 신전은 은설이 여름이를 데리고 들어와 한미숙과 함께 살겠다는 말에 기뻐하지만, 한미숙은 자신의 숨통을 죄이려 한다는 것을 알고 불안해 한다. 기억이 완전히 돌아온 신전은 주원에게 넌 날 사랑한 게 아니라 니 사랑을 사랑한 거라며 모질게 대하고, 더 이상 잃을 것이 없는 주원은 신전과 은설을 나락으로 떨어뜨릴 준비를 한다. 한편, 은설을 찾아간 한미숙은 어디 한 번 다 같이 지옥에서 살아보자며 소리치는 은설에게 니가 날 이길 수 있다고 생각하냐며 거침없이 뺨을 올려 붙이는데, 고개를 치켜드는 은설 빙긋 웃는 모습이 오싹하고……

SBS 특별기획 [게임의 여왕](HDTV)(18회)

방송 : 1월 21일(일) 밤 09:55~11:05

설과 한미숙의 다툼을 들어버린 신전은 은설이 한미숙에 대한 증오심으로 함께 살겠다 마음 먹은 것을 알게 되는데, 무섭게 변한 은설이 자신의 책임인지라 마음이 아프다. 주원으로부터 은설의 속을 뒤집어 자기 발로 기어 나가게 만들라는 코치를 받는 한미숙은 만만치 않자, 죽어주겠다며 만취한 채 옥상으로 올라간다. 맨발로 쫓아 나온 은설, 당신이 이겼다며 떠나드리겠다 하는데 눈물이 하염없이 쏟아진다. 아파 드러누운 은설은 신전에게 자신의 집으로 데려다 달라하고, 신전은 그 집 앞을 떠나지 못한 채 못박힌 듯 앉아 예전에 하늘에 걸고 은설을 아내로 맞아 사랑하겠다 했던 맹세를 되뇌고 있다. 드러누워 있던 은설, 필서와 장수자의 만류를 뿌리치고 뛰쳐나가 꽁꽁 언 신전의 얼굴을 보듬으며 아무 것도 생각하지 말고 죽을 때까지 사랑하자 하는데 일편에서는 한미숙이 여름이를 뺏을 묘책을 주원과 궁리하고 있다.

does anyone have translations?? kekke im sooryy :sweatingbullets: i know how to read korean but i dont get this summary for episode 17 and 18 thanks :)

i translated http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...715&st=760#

bascially the last 20 min of esp 15

* shinjeong went back to the hotel and busy himself trying to right things there ..the mr jung wanted to get back a return his investment.he doesnt really cared much about how the hotel is run .but shinjeong know you had to fix the hotel management and then will share prices go up .

* shinjeong mother went to eun seol ....she say it was eun seol father who started all this but eun seol rebuted that who was in the same boat with her father ..the mother said she just like her father . a difficult person to deal with ..eun seol told her not to provoke her otherwise she might influence shinjeong to her side ..the mother asked her not to have anything to do with shinjeong anymore .the child ..just treat the child as eunseol's own .after she is dead ..if eunseol want them to acknowleged each other that up to her .[lol i was wondering this like a big hint is it about the mother ]

*pilsoo had no choice to take over the project at the hotel because the ex father in law threatened to withdraw all his funds invested in his company ...so he asked pilsoo to take ove the project as compensation for his investment .

*eunseol dun mind working on the project as she said is time she stand up tall and confront them ..they will continue to think she is weak if she just keep on like this ..

*okie when shinjeong was working late one night ...suddenly his mind shift to the words that eunseol said to her .that she is marrying her obba .lol and like a such jealous lover ..he was mumbling to himself .:

that woman ~~ thre more i think abuut it ..the more it sounds so riduclous

marry !

who agree to let you marry !

i am still very much alive .!!

i cant go on like this !

[ so this man go down to look for the woman who is making him so jealous and angry .]

and TING! ..she just happen to be right outside the lift ..and he grabbed her hand to pull her into the lift

ES* please let go ..

and then take me to the 3 rd floor

i am going to the admin depart

SJ: go there after you finished listening to me

we already passed the 3 rd floor

ES: please let go of my hands .it hurts

SJ : you had to torlerate it even if it hurts

the more i think the more ridiculous it is

so he dragged her into the room ..throw her onto the bed ....stand there and speak in his very determined and firm voice :

i told you very clearly before

.that i will follow my own methods [ways ]

*that when the jacket come off *

i want to follow my heart .~

.the eunseol was ~~ "l we can imagine what going in her mind about what she thinks he plan to do .."

=========

ceyes00000131zi6.jpg

ceyes00000211qc8.jpg

esp 16

ES: have you gone crazy !!

SJ : yes ! i had gone crazy ! crazy !

ES: why .! why are you doing this

SJ: you dont understand ? you still asking me what am i doing !

this is the only way !

ES: ..only way .!

IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT !

[ she too started to take off her coat ...lol like showdown ]

okay ..come on ...as you wish !

then her phone ring

SJ : dun take the call

it was kim pilsoo who call

ES: oh .obba

ohhh then this jealous shinjeon ..took her phone and smashed it to the floor

SJ : I told you not to answered it !

SJ: say you will cancelled the wedding

ES: why ?

SJ because you do not love kim pilsoo

ES: so you think it is you who i love ?

SJ . yes ...you love me ..

and i love you too

i will love you till i die

ES: love ?

such an insignifiant thing love ?

love till you die ?

the love you speak of.disgusted me

ever since i met you

did you know how pitful i had become !

crazy for you crazy for love

had make me become so pathetic

DO YOU KNOW that !

lee shinjoeng

dont speak so of love infront of me!

she walked out but he grabbed hold of her hand ..

SJ : dont go

ES : let go !

SJ : i cant let go

i am unable to let you go

to let you go like this ..i cant do it

the memories of abandoning you was lost

but i cant let you go like this

so please dun go

stay by my side

let live together

ES: HOW to be together !

what ways are there to be together !!

why are you being so irrational [rash ]!

SJ : ..what is irrational [rash ]

me loving you is it so rash !

what is wrong about loving you !

didnt i say i will let you return to how you were before ?

why dun you believe me !

why do you keep thinking we cannot be together !

ES: because i dont like it

nothing can be changed

looking at your face ..

i wont be able to live life at ease

that when he realised she feel how her heart is hurting ..from how determined he is to be together ..but then ..when pilsoo come in ..shinjeong still said they cannot marry ..he wont give up ..so easily

from what i been reading ~ ..i think .. .yeon rum and shinjeong are reunited .really as father and son .~ ^^ ..yeah ...i want to watch that scene .~ ....

this going to happen tomorrow ..when they bring yeonrum home to see shinjeong mother

=> click

Looking at that pic of SJ's mom and Summer, for a moment she looks like a grandmom happy to see her grandson but how long will that last before the "game" begins??? I'm really looking forward to this weekend's eps...hoping Shirley or someone who watched online will give us more spoilers...

i wonder how the series is gonna end since after today there's only 2 more episodes rite?? i'm gonna b really sad.. hope it's a happy ending for all.. obviously not every one's gonna b happy but i hope our 2 leads r happy with their son..

anybody no what happened in episodes 17 or 18???

Guest tiny_jung

Thanks for all translating for me to understand more about the Ep 15 and 16. I'm quite surprised to hear that ES's died. So bad that it made ES misunderstood with SJ's mom.

I'm not so clear that what SJ's mom would like to do while she saw ES send Summer at school. Hate ES

Still want to know what's going on. Can't wait to see it.

Thank you shirley. :wub:

I watched the first part of episode 17...about 10 minutes...

ES's dad is dead from that fall...

At the funeral...Summer was holding his picture.

SJ looked at ES & Summer from afar as ES put the ashes into the river.

Summer is super cute & handsome...wiping the tears off ES's face.

ES & SJ had a talk...she was really cold toward him.

SJ's mom is going crazy hearing ES's voice talking to her in her head.

SJ poured soju into the river for ES's dad.

I'll post some pictures of that scene.

I was wondering what was being said between ES and SJ's mom yesterday, she was very rude to intrude into ES' house the way she did.

But then, I was happy to see her face when ES, SJ and Summer came to see her.

Thank you shirley. :wub:

I watched the first part of episode 17...about 10 minutes...

ES's dad is dead from that fall...

At the funeral...Summer was holding his picture.

SJ looked at ES & Summer from afar as ES put the ashes into the river.

Summer is super cute & handsome...wiping the tears off ES's face.

ES & SJ had a talk...she was really cold toward him.

SJ's mom is going crazy hearing ES's voice talking to her in her head.

SJ poured soju into the river for ES's dad.

I'll post some pictures of that scene.

ahhh he remebered everything now right ~ up to how they break up ...thanks for the cap ..lol my dl still er half way done ...i cant find the low version so i got to dl the 700mb .

ahhh but i think she wont be cold to him for long ....i read she said to him to be together ..with summer ..and then ..he was very happy and grateful and even said whenever he thinks of the past sins he had done to her .he felt so very bad about it ... the more love he received from her the more his heart hurts .. he really wanted to make her happy .with all he can no matter how his mother objected .he not giving in this time ..

yeonrum is so sweet kid .~~ ...at least if shinjeong feel bad about eunseol father ..he has his own son to help sort of carry the father's last rituals on his behalf ......u see why summer is named summer ..lol probably not only bec he was born in summer but he the key to resolve all those hatred that freezed up all the love in their heart .....

Yeah...right after that bathtube scene...hehe...I didn't take many pictures of that scene...it's funny...they filmed him from all angles... :blush: :lol:

He ran into his mother's room and they had a fight...he was very angry at her.

ceyes006007973ec.jpg

ceyes006008037dj.jpg

ceyes006008077vp.jpg

ceyes006008195gn.jpg

ceyes006008581uv.jpg

ceyes006008687lg.jpg

ceyes006009669zs.jpg

ceyes006009678em.jpg

ceyes006009707ij.jpg

ceyes006009732jx.jpg

ceyes006009876do.jpg

Yeah...right after that bathtube scene...hehe...I didn't take many pictures of that scene...it's funny...they filmed him from all angles

...i was going to say .wow he remembered everything while in the bathtub .. :blush: all angles!! .kekek .the PD must have heard me .lol ..aww i loved him in white shirt ~~~ !! .

ya but he was angry at his mother ....he going to be with eunseol no matter if it even costs him his life .omo i reading that shinjeong and yeonrum .they so sweet together ..shinjeong even asked yeonrum does he know his father name HOW COMe my dl is so sloww ..i want to see that scene ..

Guest gloryjc

Hi Luv, You made us so happy..... all the wonderful pictures....

Hi Shirley, thanks for all the translations...

Your wishes are granted... hahahaha...

It's nice to see all the regulars here in the thread now...

We should start our own "Korean Club" in Southern California.

and "Luv" can be our chairperson..

Luv, while waiting for you d/l of the pictures... somewhere in

the thread, I read that there is some off screen romance between

the two leads... is this true or just pure speculation...heheheh

gloryjc...oh...you're welcome...hehe...

Oh really??? off screen romance??? hehe...

I don't know...I never heard of that news before.

I heard from some other sources that JJM has a girlfriend...she's not in the showbiz world and she's a teacher...

Hehe...I don't know....We're hearing all these things but should take it with a grain of salt...hehe...

I have to leave my house for a little while...I'll resume with the pictures later.

Here are some pictures of this cute scene...

Summer saw SJ and said: Wow...you look so handsome...hehe...too cute...

ceyes003000008wr.jpg

ceyes004000102lx.jpg

ceyes003000031rj.jpg

ceyes003000082qe.jpg

ceyes003000256tl.jpg

ceyes003000306me.jpg

ceyes003000346lt.jpg

Hi Shirley, thanks for all the translations...

Your wishes are granted... hahahaha...

the thread, I read that there is some off screen romance between

the two leads... is this true or just pure speculation...heheheh

ya if you wish hard enough lol it will be granted and SBS always quite nice to me when it come to jjm i used to suspect they did something to my pc screen making it shines so whenver it shows jjm on screen kek~

off screen romance ..i dun recall any news of it ^^

Here are some pictures of this cute scene...

Summer saw SJ and said: Wow...you look so handsome...hehe...too cute...

ceyes003000008wr.jpg

awwwww ..soooo cuteeee~~

yeonrum is very cute i think in esp 16 or so ..the daughter of the gomo was asking him does our yeonrum misses your father ....yeonrum said but his omma dun like it whenever he bring up the topic of his father ..~so he asked the aunt if she knows his father then she said yes ~ .yeonrum asked ..sooo who do yeonrum take after ! lol and asked if he looks like his father .the aunt said .he is just as smart as his father and as stubborn as his mother ! ..keke ..and he saying he is really curious about his father

Archived