[drama 2006] Queen Of The Game 게임의 여왕

Guest xosandy

Guest fivemagic

This drama looks very interesting with the leading lady Lee Bo Young and leading guy Joo Jin Mo.........thanks Luv for all the screencaps and shirley for all the translations and some screencaps.....finally get to see Lee Bo Young in a leading role. I have seen her in Save the Last Dance, but she wasn't the leading lady, and although she was not, she's very pretty indeed. I haven't seen this guy before, but from looking at some screen caps posted by Luv, he is very cute here.

Also thank you to each and everyone for sharing and putting their effort into this thread.........it's fantastic!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest flounder

Thanks i used the klite software and it works so fine....thanks a million for your fantastic helpful people..... like you, just can't wait for this weekend..... wonder how he will regain his memory !!!!!

Why does in almost every single K-drama there have to be amnesia involved?

Guest C51236

*oh there was not even one esp over the weekend ..ah i thought they will show at least one esp ..i was away so did not know ~ ..

oh BUT! i did found out who is the kid .keke ...he the kid from mr goodbye! he so adorable ...

click here for a spoiler .but my internet slow today i cant upload the rest so had to do with this side view .. for the family of three

click

really he's the kid from mr goodbye! he so adorable ..... that's so interesting cuz he's alreadly worked with lee bo young cuz she was in mr goodbye 2... but this time he's her son....

Guest asiandreamer117

Can somebody post the Chinese subbed Ep 13& Ep14? Thanks.

sorry sammi02 but cococrust usually does the c-subs and we have been warned in advance that it might take a while during this month for the c-subs to be posted.

Patience is a virtue... :sweatingbullets: but I find myself lacking it also.. :blush:

Guest ripgal

just a question here, did anyone download the c-subbed file of ep 12 that cococrust had uploaded? cos i downloaded the file and it's only 145 MB and only half the video was there. the last half was missing.. anyone had the same problem? :o

anywayz, i just caught up till ep 11 and i find it quite draggy already.. I am getting fed up with Eun Seol's crying. i mean she's convincing when she cries.. but she just cries too much. and I had initially expected that she would become stronger and device her own revenge but i didn't see any of it in the previous eps. i wanted to see that! but NONE.. all i saw was her begging SJ to be with her even tho she knew SJ used her in the beginning. wellz..im still continuing because of Joo Jin Mo. :blush:

Guest asiandreamer117

anywayz, i just caught up till ep 11 and i find it quite draggy already.. I am getting fed up with Eun Seol's crying. i mean she's convincing when she cries.. but she just cries too much. and I had initially expected that she would become stronger and device her own revenge but i didn't see any of it in the previous eps. i wanted to see that! but NONE.. all i saw was her begging SJ to be with her even tho she knew SJ used her in the beginning. wellz..im still continuing because of Joo Jin Mo. :blush:

Oh I agree, Jo unni.. that stupid STUPID Eun Seol.. I think her blechness is one of the reasons why this thread hasn't gone over 30 pages long yet, while our other threads have skyrocketed.. <_< She's really starting to bother me and I sorta gave up on downloading anything past 10.. I'll have to get 17-19 though for translations... hopefully towards the end of the series the plot will pick up.. she's been ticking me off for the longest time now.. :tongue2:

Oh I agree, Jo unni.. that stupid STUPID Eun Seol.. I think her blechness is one of the reasons why this thread hasn't gone over 30 pages long yet, while our other threads have skyrocketed.. <_< She's really starting to bother me and I sorta gave up on downloading anything past 10.. I'll have to get 17-19 though for translations... hopefully towards the end of the series the plot will pick up.. she's been ticking me off for the longest time now.. :tongue2:

you know what cindy dongseng, that's the same reason as me, but it was worse. after episode 2, i just didnt like it anymore. i still have to dl for the sake of uploading here for our team though. hahaha. but yea, and im the qc/editor for episode 12 as well :o

Guest limegreencanada

you know what cindy dongseng, that's the same reason as me, but it was worse. after episode 2, i just didnt like it anymore. i still have to dl for the sake of uploading here for our team though. hahaha. but yea, and im the qc/editor for episode 12 as well :o

try looking at this from a more wholistic view....vengence for vengence sake never wins ,,,it is always love that will triumph in the end... her virtue and forgiving love has been able to remove his "need for vengence " which is a negative downward spiral .... i really hope the show continues in a positive thread to show that pure love is what will result in a win-win situation .... in real life .... vengence leads to bitterness whereas forgiveness leads to happiness...

Guest cococrust

just a question here, did anyone download the c-subbed file of ep 12 that cococrust had uploaded? cos i downloaded the file and it's only 145 MB and only half the video was there. the last half was missing.. anyone had the same problem? :o

hmm.. are you sure you completed the dl (the dl might have stopped/reset from the server and you didnt know). The file I have is 258.12 MB. Maybe you can try to re-download the file. If necessary, you can try using a dl manager so you can resume broken dl. I think MediaFire does allow dl managers.

Guest ripgal

hmm..mayb it's my problem. somehow it stopped somewhere i guess.. i will get the full version again..^^ thank u for the clarification =)

Guest asiandreamer117

*sigh* Yeah, Kathleen unni... unfortunately I'll be confined to just reading the posts in this thread until I'm forced to download 17-19 in order to translate for our group. It's unfortunate really, and I don't even see Emily unni on this thread anymore.. :unsure:

Guest lakatsumi

^episode 13 is out..

soompi clubbox have it ..but still not fully upload..

i''m so excited..i cant wait..^^

YAY~ thanks for the info! Cant wait~

Guest chubbyone

YAY~ thanks for the info! Cant wait~

I'm a fan of Queen of the Game and was disappointed that

it wasn't shown over the New Year's Eve weekend. I'm so

looking forward to episode 13 and 14.

Guest conduongmuathu

Eps 13 Rating

Nationwide

9. 특별기획<게임의여왕> SBS 15.8

Seoul