[drama 2006] Queen Of The Game 게임의 여왕

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all righty, for those waiting, the batch to download is ready :D:sweatingbullets: :blush:

It looks great, kathleen! thank you :)

Is Queen of Game being shown in Korea today? Or since it's New Year weekend, they have special show on SBS instead?

I wonder about this too.

Haven't seen ep 13 HQ anywhere... hmmm...

but looks like Shirley watched ep 13 already? :unsure: oh nvm.. those are just preview translations...?

Guest tanpopo

Autuymnrain: You are absolutely FAB, you have made my day. I ve been refreshing so many time this page and now, here we go, so many episodes to download. THANKSSSSSS A MILLION

It looks great, kathleen! thank you :)

I wonder about this too.

Haven't seen ep 13 HQ anywhere... hmmm...

but looks like Shirley watched ep 13 already? :unsure: oh nvm.. those are just preview translations...?

I think Shirley mentioned that the thingy she posted were from a Chinese website, so they r just preview translation. Cant wait to see a cute little boy appears

Guest arsinoe
:) Thanks autumnrain. Its the holidays, and you probably have been very busy, yet you still find time to share this with links with us which I know involves a lot of hardwork. I really appreciate it . Have a prosperous new year! :)

Guest asiandreamer117

aiks..i have missed like 5 eps in a row. gotta get back in action and join emily, cindy and the others..^_^

Ahhh.. Jo unni.. I was actually thrown off the QOTG boat at Episode 10.. :tears: I haven't had time to keep up either!! :sweatingbullets: *dashes in a frenzy to catch up with the gang*

The holidays are just so stressful.. :wacko:

And KATHLEEN UNNI who made the Queen of the Game/WITH S2 banner?!!?! O.o :blink:

Don't tell me that that's your splendid handiwork again!! :mellow: You're my hero... it looks absolutely superb!!

yeap cindy it's hard to catch up with the hols around.. it's not like i can stay home all day. and i just came back from a vacation. :crazy:

but you did a great job, you're subbing so many dramas at the same time. everyone in WITHS2 did a great job i must say, sacrificing their time during this festive season.once again, i gotta thank you for helping me sub ep 8. Now let me check, i have to start downloading from ep 9 but Sendspace not working for me 2nite..=(

Guest cobehanoi

has anyone dowloaded epi 12 yet? I have but could not play with it, I think something wrong with the file, part 6 it is just 64.95MB....can anyone help me plzzzzzz

Guest sunshine4ever

wow, autuymnrain, thanks so much for the links! I don't have a lot of dramas to watch right now, so I'd like to give this a try ^^

And KATHLEEN UNNI who made the Queen of the Game/WITH S2 banner?!!?! O.o :blink:

Don't tell me that that's your splendid handiwork again!! :mellow: You're my hero... it looks absolutely superb!!

haha, cindy dongseng, i'm behind everyone on the team. i've only seen up to episode 2. :sweatingbullets: but yes, i am the culprit who made that banner. notice, again, my name wasnt there because i was too afraid. hahaha it's nothing splendid. honestly, really simple and very noobish. :D

has anyone dowloaded epi 12 yet? I have but could not play with it, I think something wrong with the file, part 6 it is just 64.95MB....can anyone help me plzzzzzz

i'm going to double check on it again. thanks for letting me know :)

Guest wcavatar

Can anyone verify that todays eps. #13 did not air. I dont c it on any of the clubbox yet, so i assume either its out late or it has not aired. I checked on sbs website from the vod section that todays eps #13 is not listed. Therefore i assume it has not aired, but just wanted a verification. IF anyone knows, pls inform us. thanks.

Guest SweetKim

ahh...i tried looking at the SBS site...for what's going on for the eppies 13 and 14...i glanced thro' the schedule and i don't think there's ne eppies airing today..or that aired yesterday. awww--i think we'll have to wait ti'll nxt week.

ahh..i found it for sure. yesterday it seems to me that they aired 송년특집 빅스타 명장면 NG열전...at the queen of the game slot. and today..of course as expected 송년특집 2006 SBS 연기대상(1부) is airing all night

autuymnrain..wow..nice job--thx.

happy new yrz evryone--well early new yrz

Guest triplea

Autuymnrain, thanks for the uploads. Thanks specially that it is in filesend because megaupload is very mean to me nowadays.

Happy New Year to all!!!!

Archived