[drama 2006] Queen Of The Game 게임의 여왕

Guest xosandy

Guest cankore

Thank you, shirley for translating Ep.12. The storyline can not make me so surprised because it is the way of making korean series. However, I like both main leads.

Thanks a lot

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all righty, atm, i am uploading ep 9 and 10 onto filesend with the normal 7 split of an episode. currently, i am trying to dl episode 7 hardsubbed from our WithS2 Clubbox, but im having some problems because the rate it super slow. so it might take me a while to get episode 7, split it, and then upload. but if anyone's still waiting to dl it, which im not sure, i just wanted to give a heads-up :)

Guest .alyak_

all righty, atm, i am uploading ep 9 and 10 onto filesend with the normal 7 split of an episode. currently, i am trying to dl episode 7 hardsubbed from our WithS2 Clubbox, but im having some problems because the rate it super slow. so it might take me a while to get episode 7, split it, and then upload. but if anyone's still waiting to dl it, which im not sure, i just wanted to give a heads-up :)

Thank-you! I'll wait patiently for your links. Thank-you for uploading such HQ videos.

I dont know what i would do without your kindness. ^__^

- Kayla

Guest tanpopo

im waiting patiently for downloading episode 7 hardsub. It seems so slow today, really want to watch it. The drama is really good, anybody has any idea whether Chase has fallen for ES yet? Really cant wait for the moment he fall in love with her.

Guest Love_at_Dolphin_bay

Yes, me too, internet in my country is like a torture these days, waiting for downloading episode 7 hardsub, thank you.

Sorry, please teach me how to read the SPOILER in yellow color ?

i wanna ask where can i download or watch this drama?

there's actually lots of ways. you can dl it from clubbox, torrents, or here on the first page where i've been uploading it on behalf of WithS2. and then there's also another place where you can dl the lower quality of it, just check the first page. or if you want to just watch it, you might want to try youtube, but i wont guarantee anything :D

13부 –

신전(주진모이 기억상실증이라는 것을 알게 된 은설(이보영은 무너지게 마음이 아프다. 공사 현장에 여름이를 데리고 나타난 필서(최준용는 신전이 나타났다는 말을 듣고 빨리 한미숙(나영희)에게 알리라 한다. 은설과 필서가 이야기를 나누는 동안 차 안에 혼자 있던 여름이는 신전을 만나게 되고, 부자간의 피는 못 속이는지 아무것도 모른 채 서로에게 끌려 한다. 둘의 부탁으로 처음이자 마지막으로 함께 시간을 갖게 하는 은설. 은설이 자신을 알고 있다는 것을 눈치챈 신전이 자신이 누구인지를 따져 묻자 은설은 당황해 한다. 예전에 내가 당신을 버렸고 그저 그런 연애였었다 말하는 은설, 주원(김수현)에게 연락하여 신전을 데려가라 하고, 한미숙과 주원은 신전이 주원과 약혼했었던 사이였으며 곧 결혼할 예정이었다고 신전에게 거짓말을 하는데……..

- 14부 –

당신을 보면 가슴이 뛴다며 계속 자신의 주위를 맴돌고 있는 신전에게 그 때나 지금이나 당신이 귀챦다고 말하는 은설, 뒤돌아 한숨을 내쉬는데. 자신을 찾아온 주원에게 아이를 빌미로 신전을 잡지 않을 거라며 다시는 자신을 찾아오지 말라 한다. 마음을 다 잡고 주원과 데이트를 하러 나갔던 신전은 우연히 정회장과 마주치게 되고, 한미숙과 주원은 어쩔 수 없이 신전이 과거에 어떤 사람이었는지 알려준다. 밤새 인터넷 자료들을 통하여 자신의 과거를 보는 신전, 강재호가 구속되는 사진도 보게 되는데 다음날 호텔 자신의 옛 집무실에서 은설과 강재호가 다정히 찍은 사진을 보고 경악해 하며 은설의 집을 찾아간다. 대문 안으로 들어온 신전을 보고 강재호는 갑자기 괴성을 지르며 고통스러워하고 그 모습을 본 은설 충격으로 사색이 되는데………

i saw this reposted in chinese forum ~~ ..kekek

and ahhhhh ..if this is the actual synopsis then .yes there is a son !! keke .so i was right a five year old son is going to come out .

oops double posting ..anyway ..the posting seem to say

esp 13

when eun seol met shin jeong who seem to lost his memory .her obba bought her son along to the work site and so shin jeong has a chance to see the son he thought was aborted ...but the mother of shinjeong soon learnt about his appearance .and er ..took him back and even told him about how he and the lawyer park is suppose to be engaged to marry ..er something like that

esp 14 -

seem to say about shinjeong trying to find out who he was ..and searching the net for his own information and saw news related to him and eun seol's father ...oh and eun seol when she see shin jeong .well her heart still skip so fast .

lol who wont actually when u see him ..^^ ..

ee now i got to go find if there a picture of the kid !!

Guest tanpopo

esp 13

when eun seol met shin jeong who seem to lost his memory .her obba bought her son along to the work site and so shin jeong has a chance to see the son he thought was aborted ...but the mother of shinjeong soon learnt about his appearance .and er ..took him back and even told him about how he and the lawyer park is suppose to be engaged to marry ..er something like that

esp 14 -

seem to say about shinjeong trying to find out who he was ..and searching the net for his own information and saw news related to him and eun seol's father ...oh and eun seol when she see shin jeong .well her heart still skip so fast .

U r absolutely FAB, SUPERSTAR shirley ^^. Cant stop smiling when reading your synopsis for ep 13+14. The mother is an evil, i really dont like her. This drama have in total 20 episodes, do there are still alots going on i think, cant wait

esp 13

Most of the time the PDs use a girl in these situation. This time they used a boy. I guess the really want to tie their bond tightly.

Guest wls2948

i have been downloading this drama from tsxz clubbox which has mandarin subtitles but this clubbox now is password protected. since i don't understand korean, i can't manage to do anything.

does anyone know where i can download this drama with english/mandarin subtitles? or anyone mind sharing with me id and passowrd to access the clubbox?

thanks....

Guest asiandreamer117

this drama is freaken good....so loving. Joo Ji Mo is a Hottie.

Oh goodness yes..

Hello again, QOTG gang!!! I haven't managed to post enough in this thread because the holidays have left me quite at a loss for words.. and time.. :unsure: Quite a frenzy around this time of year..

Mmmm... I'm sooo behind on this series that I'm quite upset with myself... :tears: But I want to wish all of you a pleasant holiday season! May God bless all of you in this coming year as we continue on with this series.. :)

Oh goodness yes..

Hello again, QOTG gang!!! I haven't managed to post enough in this thread because the holidays have left me quite at a loss for words.. and time.. :unsure: Quite a frenzy around this time of year..

Mmmm... I'm sooo behind on this series that I'm quite upset with myself... :tears: But I want to wish all of you a pleasant holiday season! May God bless all of you in this coming year as we continue on with this series.. :)

you arent alone cindy dear. im super behind too. im only on ep 3. still....eek :sweatingbullets:

Guest limegreencanada

esp 13

esp 14 -

Cantwait to find out what happened in epi 13....anybody saw it ? How did eun sol respond to him ?

Archived