[drama 2006] Queen Of The Game 게임의 여왕

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest icecream123

uhhh there is no episode 11 in megaupload but there is episode 12 that makes me happy but idk what happened!!! so idk the storyline...

please upload episode 11 and i thank the person very much that uploaded episode 12!! :lol::D

the book they read here in the start.. is that a real title of a book? would anyone know? i was looking for it could find it.. looks interesting to read.. :)

god i hope she doesnt cuz she'll probably end up regreting her decision....

i have not got chance to watch esp 11 yet .sigh having some problems with the file got to dl again .but from what i heard from others who watched it ..seem like it was miscarriage ..but she lied to him saying is abortion ? .

oh here what happen 5 years later ..seem like er ..i got it wrong it was not her who lost the memory .it was him .but i am not sure what really happen .seem he got into an accident and it was 5 years later he appear in such a manner ..--;....lol i think i got to watch esp 12 to get the whole picture if hte memory loss is real or er .fake .

1167035163_00_1.jpg

i have not got chance to watch esp 11 yet .sigh having some problems with the file got to dl again .but from what i heard from others who watched it ..seem like it was miscarriage ..but she lied to him saying is abortion ? .

oh here what happen 5 years later ..seem like er ..i got it wrong it was not her who lost the memory .it was him .but i am not sure what really happen .seem he got into an accident and it was 5 years later he appear in such a manner ..--;....lol i think i got to watch esp 12 to get the whole picture if hte memory loss is real or er .fake .

1167035163_00_1.jpg

really? well i havent seen episode 11 or 12 yet but from what i saw in episode 10, they really seemed excited to be having the baby together and it seemed like they would face the obstacles together...

if she did say miscarriage ..but she lied to him saying is abortion ? ... but i read somewhere that somebody saw on the homepage that he got into a car accident and lost his memory and that she "got rid of the baby" (probably means abortion) .

so wouldnt it make sense for her to tell him that it was a miscarriage but it was REALLY an abortion? .

after all it is 5 years later and she probably would regret her decision after seeing him again??????

really? well i havent seen episode 11 or 12 yet but from what i saw in episode 10, they really seemed excited to be having the baby together and it seemed like they would face the obstacles together...

if she did say miscarriage ..but she lied to him saying is abortion ? ... but i read somewhere that somebody saw on the homepage that he got into a car accident and lost his memory and that she "got rid of the baby" (probably means abortion) .

so wouldnt it make sense for her to tell him that it was a miscarriage but it was REALLY an abortion? .

after all it is 5 years later and she probably would regret her decision after seeing him again??????

hm .i specifically remember someone telling me was miscarriage and then it happen he called. though lol seriously i was er listening half heartedly and not really sure how it get from them being lovely dovely together again and to that . i only pick up interest when i was told there a 5 years later and he lost his memory and suddenly appear like on a construction site where she works or something like that ...and then ..telling me jjm got a different image .not the suit man here ..but in causal wear and with a beanie ...arghh the writer sure know how to throw a biat to me to continue this when i was about really to give up after esp 8 or so --;;;;;

..i manage to watch a few min of esp 11 before it get stucked on me and refuse to move on -;; ..and ya then i was seeing the both of them ready to embark on a fate together again .even pick up their rings and went to a church and exchange vows those i love you till eternity type of words and " i take you as my wife" .and "i take you as my husband " sort of

.though there only two of them there --;; i will see if i can watch esp 11 & 12 tonite and clarify what the hell happen actually --;;

Guest limegreencanada

managed to catch the epi 11 thanks to coco's 11 c sub episode. it ended with her visiting him in prison saying she wanted to end all and him looking extremely devasted so will have to wait for epi 12 to confirm what is happening. In Epi 11, she is still carrying the baby.

Guest sparkled_silver

It was a miscarrage but she made him think it was an abortion

It was because she was shocked that his mother told her that she and her father were old lovers.... meaning they could be siblings? O_O

managed to catch the epi 11 thanks to coco's 11 c sub episode. it ended with her visiting him in prison saying she wanted to end all and him looking extremely devasted so will have to wait for epi 12 to confirm what is happening. In Epi 11, she is still carrying the baby.

ya i think there was mention of jail or something .. and was wondering how the hell did he get into it isnt the father suppose to be the one going to jail ? :ph34r:

thanks .for this

i got my Bt working but still going slow ..^^

It was a miscarrage but she made him think it was an abortion

It was because she was shocked that his mother told her that she and her father were old lovers.... meaning they could be siblings? O_O

oh ya ...i heard about that too ..like the mother reaction was abit over to hear she having the baby .. but i dont really think any writer will go soooooooo far as to create a baby between siblings for prime time drama slots despite even the baby is gone IT CANNOT HAPPEN between siblings what happen between them .. . so is either .... if he is really the mr kang' son then she cannot be the daughter ... ..surely they. cant be related ..that is completely a big no no .is really er beyond insane..for a kdrama script

Guest babymarzy07

shirley.

help would u know about the book their reading? i wanna see if the ending would be the same with the series.. :) gomawo!

omg.. the story is turning me in circles i think.. one minute i think im gonna hate it and the next i wanna still watch.. i like the start and all but yeah around ep 8 i feel like giving up.. now the story is getting more complicated again aiggooo.. where is all this coming from.. hahaha is this gonna be 20 eps? im really worried that it will end badly and it will suck big time.. ^_^

shirley.

help would u know about the book their reading? i wanna see if the ending would be the same with the series.. :) gomawo!

omg.. the story is turning me in circles i think.. one minute i think im gonna hate it and the next i wanna still watch.. i like the start and all but yeah around ep 8 i feel like giving up.. now the story is getting more complicated again aiggooo.. where is all this coming from.. hahaha is this gonna be 20 eps? im really worried that it will end badly and it will suck big time.. ^_^

book ? you meant that book in the starting ..about some zero sum game thing ..lol i dun think there such a book ..er i think we did a quick check before .we were also thinking of reading it ...but cant reall find it .

.but there is such a theory ..in the game theory .a sort of stragtegy

================

okie ...i watch esp 12 ..without watching esp 11 ..--;; bec it is still dling ..lol but er ..hmmm...after the esp 12 suddenly i er do want to know what going to happen betweeen the two ....dang* ...jjm is just too handsome to let go ..and i should not see him in that beanie when he act so ...cute when he cant even remember his own name ! nor who is he .nor who she is . :ph34r: AND they really do a remake of the first instance they met........the car incident but this time .is she who having the car problem not him ...

========

esp 12 - summary

eun seol went to prison to see lee shin jeong ..he told her not to speak the words he doesnt want to hear .but when he stand up to leave ..she speak .and told him just stand there and dun turn back to listen .

she told him that she cannot hold on to their love which is becoming so a torture and burden . he stunned to hear that and turned to say to her did she forget that they had promise each other never to be separated .as long as they think that way it will come true

..but she responded very coldly he is as more foolish then she imagined him to eb

just as he had make his decision ..she had made hers.if she had not pretend to love him .will he had let her father go .

he still refused to believe whatever she was saying ..and said they are all lies ..

and she again stabbed the knife further saying you had toyed with my feelings before ..so cant i do that too..

and he asked what about our baby ...and she again ..did the final blow and said there was never a baby ..she asked the obba to lie to him ...that how to get him coned ...

shin jeong keep screaming for her to come back and say those are all lies ..those are not truth ..while she wept outside ...talking to their baby saying is time to let your father go ..so in the prison those words she speak are all lies ..to make him let go of her ..

while in his cell .he still cant believe what he heard from her ..he keep saying those are lies ..lies ..

eun seol's father still in coma.and she asked her father to wake up .that once he wake up they can go back to how they live before and he will like her child .

shinjeong was let out of the jail because of not enough evidence .but for his inside trading i think there was some other conviction like two years probation or something

anyway ..eun seol read about his release from the news and was relieved .

the moment he come out .shinjeong drive madly to see her ..wanted to asked her really what is going on .this day also the day where eun seol and family shifting out and moving to her obba house to stay .

okay so.till now he still dun believed what she had cruelly thrown at him ..and keep asking her why is she this way and lying .that had she forgetten what they had promised each other ..but then she told him why cant he just wake up and get the situation clear ..what he is feeling now .denying it to be true is what she felt too before when she was cheated of her emotions by him ..and that .this is how a revenge is done ..he still refuse to believe and asked what her reason for doing this

since he so persisitent .she told him u can believe whatever you want to believe ..but she had said all she want to say

and that though

he was the one to start this ..

she was the one to finish it

.and started to leave .but he still hold on to her

the one standing before me

is the kang eun seol who love me ?

is it ?

seol ah ... really .... why must it be like this ?

but she told him to take his hands off and asked him to listen clearly

she never once did love him

sob .shinjeong still dun want to believe ...he begged her

dun be like this !

please ..dun be like this !

[omo and i think my heart hurts at this part i see how he glance down towards her tummy where their child is ..till now he still never think there was not a baby ..he does believed the baby there in her .] and then he say softly .

our child can hear .....

.[sobs isnt that very sad ]

then she asked him to wake up .how can she possibily be having his child .!!

as she walked .he screamed

why must it be like this !

why did you waver !

why did you not hold on !

[ but he never say why she never love him .i think till now he still think and know she was all lying to him about not loving him ]

==========================

later eunseol was speaking with her obba ..he asked her how is she able to endure missing shinjeong if they break up in such a way.....but she said that what else can she do ..her father is in hospital becaue of her and his mother is in aslyum .and ..that if they abandon all these and be together .,they wil never be truly happy they tried before but fail ..and she thinks is better she alone suffer all the sorrow ..the hurts and the pain .but stil she want to watch her child grow up and live on ..

her obba asked what sins did that child done to grow up without a father ..but she insisted she wil be both a father and mother to the child ..he keep saying she should have let her father go beg shinjeong mother ..but eun seol said there no way to resolve this ....she so tired and shinjeong will become more burdened by all these and shouted at her obba why is he doing this to her ..picking at her heart which is already so hurt from letting shin jeong go ..it was with her last strenght of will that she had let him go ...and now her obba is making it so difficult reminding her of all these !

=================================================

the shin jeong mother was worried about her son being too obessed ..with that kang eun seol but lawyer park say he need time to adjust to all these so when they went to find him at the hotel ...he refused to do what the mother asked to go back to USA and said that he will never give up eun seol ..but his mother said she will never acknowlegded her ..but er ..shin jeong shouted to her mother very forcefully ...i will acknowlege her . i need her ..i LOVE HER ! . the mother was really upset and told him as long as they are alive .the mother and son shall never met ...

=====================

okie got to do this fast ..

lawyer park saw the pic of shin jeong and eun seol and written on it was ..our family of three .so she knows there is a baby ...and told the mother ..

.the mother was really shocked to hear this cant believe this ..and said this cannot happen even if the sky collapse .she went to find eun seol .and told her straight away to abort the child ..say for her son ..she can do anything ..she keep begging eun seol to abort the child

she told eun seol ..she and her father was lover relationship in the past ..and how will she and her father think when they look at the child ..that it is not only between the two of them only [meaning shin jeong and eun seol ]

[okie i think is not so much that shinjeong and her is related more like since the two were lovers before .it is not right for the children to be er ..together and have a grandchild which will make alot of things complicated if the child grandparents were also like lovers .i think she is more against this in this way .surely cannot be they are related siblings ]

so eun seol asked her if shin jeong know this ...er ..the mother told her .like how her father abandon her ..this is also how shinjeong is abandoning eun seol ..[ is like implying shin jeong know fully the relationship between his mother and mr kang ..and that is also he is doing the same to eun seol what her father did to his mother ]

this was truly a blow to eun seol ..i think she really cant believe that was what shin jeong was doing to her .revenging becaue her father deserted his mother ..--;;

Guest babymarzy07

thanks for the explaining shirley, i thought it was real coz there is an author by that name.. :) so based from ur summary of ep12 ES didn't miscarry yet? or she already miscarried but she imagines not? when will SJ get into the accident thing later in the ep? sory im rushing ur summary ^_^ this will take a whole while to be resolved..

Archived