[drama 2006] Queen Of The Game 게임의 여왕

Guest xosandy

Guest babymarzy07

ok thanks so much.. :) this thread has been quite for sometime.. anyways enjoying this so far ep4.. but yeah i think its all downhill from here..

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest limegreencanada

here is ep.2 . please remember, this is just episode 2. there are 7 parts that need to be joined together to complete it. use HJ split/join to do so. :D

EPISODE 2

part 1 : part2: part 3: part 4: part 5: part 6: part 7

here is ep.2 . please remember, this is just episode 2. there are 7 parts that need to be joined together to complete it. use HJ split/join to do so. :D

EPISODE 2

part 1 : part2: part 3: part 4: part 5: part 6: part 7

Hi Sorry can you pls pls help, i just joined the whole file, tried to open it using subtitle workshop but was told that some codecs was missing , any idea where to find the codecs cos' the movie couldn't be shown . thanks a million

withs2qv7copyqi0.jpg

*thank you kiss the rain. for the beautiful banner*

EPISODE 5- SUN

Main Translators: hot_saranghae, sparklinghugs

Spot Translators: asiandreamer117, purpletiger86

Timers: kiss the rain. , Springyangel

Editor: seirin

Guest babymarzy07

waaaahhhh thanks so much mily2!!! was waiting for that.. wishing everyone in the QOG thread a very happy holiday.. Merry Christmas!! wish you all love from chase.. :) Take care!!

Hi Sorry can you pls pls help, i just joined the whole file, tried to open it using subtitle workshop but was told that some codecs was missing , any idea where to find the codecs cos' the movie couldn't be shown . thanks a million

sorry, limegreencanada. im not sure why you would open the file with subtitle workshop? just use it with what you usually view your avi files. if youre missing any codec, the only one im guessing that can solve most problem is called klite codec pact. :sweatingbullets::unsure: i hope that will help you out.

Guest babymarzy07

the book they read here in the start.. is that a real title of a book? would anyone know? i was looking for it could find it.. looks interesting to read.. :)

Guest christykorea

ok, now i'm just really confused....

Is it just me? or is this drama going around and around in circles... and stretching things out just a bit too much to try and make enough episodes????

because I was reading the preview on the website....and it says that the father ends up with a brain of a 5 year old and the SJ gets into a car accident and forgets his memory...... and ES gets rid of her baby..... what the heck!!!!

Sheesh.... talk about trying hard to make a story.....

I really liked this story at first... and still like... but I just thought it would be less complicated but still with a lot of emotion and stuff...... -_-;

Guest limegreencanada

ok, now i'm just really confused....

Is it just me? or is this drama going around and around in circles... and stretching things out just a bit too much to try and make enough episodes????

because I was reading the preview on the website....and it says that the father ends up with a brain of a 5 year old and the SJ gets into a car accident and forgets his memory...... and ES gets rid of her baby..... what the heck!!!!

Sheesh.... talk about trying hard to make a story.....

I really liked this story at first... and still like... but I just thought it would be less complicated but still with a lot of emotion and stuff...... -_-;

So does anyone has the spill on what happende in epi 11 and 12, pl pls share........ i can't believe she actually got rid of the baby.....that's so dreadful !!!

So does anyone has the spill on what happende in epi 11 and 12, pl pls share........ i can't believe she actually got rid of the baby.....that's so dreadful !!!

god i hope she doesnt cuz she'll probably end up regreting her decision....

Guest conduongmuathu

Eps 11 Rating - TNS media

Nation

11. 특별기획<게임의여왕> SBS 12.2

Seoul

10. 특별기획<게임의여왕> SBS 12.8

Ep 12 Rating - TNS Media

Nation

14. 특별기획<게임의여왕> SBS 11.8

Seoul

14. 특별기획<게임의여왕> SBS 12.0

Archived