[drama 2006] Queen Of The Game 게임의 여왕

Guest xosandy

Guest sparklinghugs

i think she already sort of tried and failed. i don't think it's going to happen, she is pregnant and she does really love him and he loves her too.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest asiandreamer117

I really wish we could see a stronger side in ES. <_<

Remember guys, she doesn't know that Shin Jeon really loved her at one point. For all she knows, he was just using her. She didn't see the sides of him that we see and that Lawyer Park knows about.

Put yourself in that position.. would you want to keep running back to him after everything he put you through?

I favor a stronger female lead who stands up and dusts herself off after being pushed to the ground. I think that if the same thing had happened to Lawyer Park, she wouldn't have taken it. Lawyer Park would've been plotting revenge from the beginning with no turning back to feel sorry for SJ. :fury:

I'm thinking that most of us are sick and tired of ES's little spoiled brat act. Let's see some strength in that character so that we can finally be relieved and comfortable seeing the two of them together in the end.

Or else the plot will turn out miserably and we'll all wonder why SJ wasn't paired up with someone better.

:angry:

Guest reflections

i think the show is trying to show how love can overcome hatred and bitterness..

through ES they are showing her purity of spirit..that's probably why SJ feel for her to begin with..

she ran back to him because she was trying to save her father and also because she believes in him, in their love, and that it wasn't all pretense on his part

Guest asiandreamer117

THANK YOU COCOCRUST!!!! :w00t:

*jump tackles cococrust

Also reflections, I understand completely where you're coming from. I'm sure she still wants to believe in their love, that must be the idealistic naivete of hers coming out. She's so used to being a child.. I wonder if the producers will show her the bitter side of her that flares out after being provoked and hurt for so long.. :mellow:

Guest cococrust

o no.. dont tackle me. :D I am aching..hehe hehe. Have they confirmed this drama to be 20 or 24 eps?? if its longer than 16, i might not be able to upload the chi subbed eps after ep 16. I might upload when the whole set is released.

I really wish we could see a stronger side in ES. <_<

Remember guys, she doesn't know that Shin Jeon really loved her at one point. For all she knows, he was just using her. She didn't see the sides of him that we see and that Lawyer Park knows about.

Put yourself in that position.. would you want to keep running back to him after everything he put you through?

I favor a stronger female lead who stands up and dusts herself off after being pushed to the ground. I think that if the same thing had happened to Lawyer Park, she wouldn't have taken it. Lawyer Park would've been plotting revenge from the beginning with no turning back to feel sorry for SJ. :fury:

I'm thinking that most of us are sick and tired of ES's little spoiled brat act. Let's see some strength in that character so that we can finally be relieved and comfortable seeing the two of them together in the end.

Or else the plot will turn out miserably and we'll all wonder why SJ wasn't paired up with someone better.

:angry:

Yeah, me too, I would like to see a stronger side in ES, i have seen enough of her innocent side.

I'm also agree with u, how can she keep running back to him after everything he has done to her. Or may be that's part of her revenge...

Guest asiandreamer117

o no.. dont tackle me. :D I am aching..hehe hehe. Have they confirmed this drama to be 20 or 24 eps?? if its longer than 16, i might not be able to upload the chi subbed eps after ep 16. I might upload when the whole set is released.

O no... :( cococrust is sore and battered from our overuse :tears:..

I want to take the time now to extend my utmost appreciation for everything that you do!!! :D Thanks for the uploads!!!! ^^

I think that the series has 20 episodes.

But GAHH.. no more uploads after eppie 16? :huh:

Ottoke? I'm the WITH S2 c-translator signed up for 17-19. :mellow:

Guest cococrust

well, i might be able to upload but not with the current pace. Right now on average, 2-4 hours (if its not released during my dead hours) after the ep is released, I will have it up on SS. But starting mid Jan, you probably have to wait at least a day for me to get it up on SS if I am lucky. :( hopefully, there will be another soul who can up the c-subbed eps quicker than I do.

Guest asiandreamer117

well, i might be able to upload but not with the current pace. Right now on average, 2-4 hours (if its not released during my dead hours) after the ep is released, I will have it up on SS. But starting mid Jan, you probably have to wait at least a day for me to get it up on SS if I am lucky. :( hopefully, there will be another soul who can up the c-subbed eps quicker than I do.

mid-January must be a cursed time.

That's when my schedule picks up too. Second semester courses will be a huge load of more stress for me.

I might have no time for fansubbing.. cococrust your pace truly is astounding.. :o we are all in awe.

I don't even know how you do it.

Does the Chinese kpop community have a forum where they release subs too?

Huh.. :mellow:

Nevertheless, does anybody know when Queen of the Game is scheduled to stop airing?

I hope those signing sprees I went on don't coincide with any of my midterm exams... :unsure:

:phew:

Guest HappySY

:blush: dont worry i can help but i dont know if i can keep up to cococrust's speed or not.

O no... :( cococrust is sore and battered from our overuse :tears:..

I want to take the time now to extend my utmost appreciation for everything that you do!!! :D Thanks for the uploads!!!! ^^

I think that the series has 20 episodes.

But GAHH.. no more uploads after eppie 16? :huh:

Ottoke? I'm the WITH S2 c-translator signed up for 17-19. :mellow:

Guest asiandreamer117

:blush: dont worry i can help but i dont know if i can keep up to cococrust's speed or not.

Awww.. HappySY that's so nice of you!!

Yes, cococrust you must tell us your sources somehow so that we can have somebody inherit your position and take over the "family business" while you're gone.. :D I support you HappySY!!! Learn the tricks of the trade well so that we do not completely wear out cococrust. :sweatingbullets:

from what i know .there a new drama replacing it at the beginning of march .so it will probably end by end feb .2007 ^^ .

thanks for all your upload .you are amazingly fast ..but .i dun know if i done anything wrong aginst senspace .they keep saying my download limit is over exceeeded :crazy: .so i got to use the normal way ..

Guest chubbyone

Hi cococrust, my sincere thanks and appreciations for your hard work.

You're just heavensent. :)

Guest wls2948

I can't bear to ES so weak and totally like a kid at times....

the drama is called "Queen of the Game" isn't she supposed to be a tough cookie? like the show should show how she was down but she was able to rise and take revenge on SJ for the way he used her. he lied to her, he seduced her, he took advantage of her and her father, he got her pregnant...woooh, if after all these, she can still run back to him and act lovey dovey and whimpering like a cat begging to be loved, I would definitely stop watching....

Guest babymarzy07

hi guys, just a quick question.. in ep2 at scene 18:05 to 18:07 the scene where pres kang and lawyer park are talking and the transistion to lby talking on the phone has some glitches? the video disappears for a while? is there something wrong with the file i dled? or the player? last question, in ep2 how is it possible that chase can see wherever and whatever ES is doing via laptop? i mean even her interior stuff? you can camcorder and send to the laptop that fast? i was think not so realistic or is it? the technology in korea seems so advanced now.. and some subs in ep 2 in the end some subs were flashing even though the characters werent speaking.. in ep3 the split version i dled from here has a different name of ES's oppa.. is it pil suh or bae sool?lol just a few question since i dled the subs that were out.. if anyone can help thanks so much!! :)

ps.. is ES really pregnant? or she miscarried? hmmm.. i dont like it that she is acting this way despite not understanding her dialogue..

Guest cococrust

i dont have any inside sources. I get them from the subbing group that released it (www.tsxz.com). I am able to upload it faster because i can usually download and upload them at good speeds.

Archived