[drama 2006] Queen Of The Game 게임의 여왕

Guest xosandy

ahhh.. so Eun Seol's getting on everyone's nerves now huh?! same here.. ;)

i haven't watched ep 8 yet...so i can't comment on her in this ep. but her childish acts in ep 6 and 7 made me so irritated. yea..and i agree emily that Ju Won doesn't seem hateful now. i kinda like her support for Chase, for whatever decision he makes. i remembered a part where ES felt bad that she had affected SJ's relationship with Ju Won. but in ep 6 and 7, i saw no regrets from ES at all. she's back to herself, getting jealous at the sight of JW and SJ together. and it seemed too childish to me that she tried to make herself look better and more loved by SJ in front of JW. hei.. u got the man okay??? and i was dang, a bit irritated when she told JW not to mind other ppl's business when JW came to comfort her and tell her that SJ's a fair person when it came to personal matters and business matters. i actually felt for JW there, altho she knew SJ loved ES, she still wanted ES to feel better cos she knew ES would definitely get hurt deeper in future. but Eun Seol's as ignorant and childish as usual...<_<. however, i dun think it's LBY's bad acting. in fact if the portrayal can make me dislike her so much, the better and more convincing the actress is in mastering a role. So kudos for LBY for making me dislike ES now..hehehe...

and oh believe it or not? i actually cried at some parts.. not the parts of SJ and ES together, but mostly on the parts of ES's father. i felt so bad for him when ES came scolding him because she thought her dad told SJ something...:tears: that made me cry. and the part where her father told SJ to take good care of ES esp when she's having tummy pain... :tears:

wells.. the truth is going to be revealed in ep 8. there are gona be lots of crying i guess..:tears: and i have to sub this ep! :tears: more tears...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest suzziee

Anyone knows what happen in todays episode (ep 9)? Also, is there anything btw the parents???

well as of ep8, it just seemed that president kang and shinjeon's mom used to love each other but he said that he cruelly jilted her. They definitely have a history and I'm guessing that JJM's dad only came into the picture later.

thank you jo & suzziee for the discussions.. makes me feel all warm again since i was so sad & lonely in this thread before * muah*.. i guess i will definitely be back with some caps & real discussions after i get over how ridiculous ES was being in the underwear incident.. don't even get me started.. in all honesty.. I guess i am looking forward to a more mature & grown up ES.. let's see how the cold & bitter ES will be.. lol.. i am having mixed feelings since she will be cruel & hurtful to my man.. but no worries.. Chase has plenty of supports from JW & all of us.. :lol:

found some cute x-mas stuff at the official site.. I'm cracking up just looking at JJM with that bow.. yes yes.. he's definitely a yummy present.. lol

game_xmas.jpg

i like this one.. that could have been anyone of us.. lol

untitleddv7.png

a cool december calendar..

05pq9.jpg

Guest suzziee

OMG SHE'S PREGNANT!!!!

ugh, i think that may have just been the tipping point for me to stop watching.

i think she's not sufficiently mature to even take care of herself, much less be a mother

thank you mily2 for the pseudo-christmas present. I'm just going to pretend he's mine. Or maybe I'll share with all fellow soompi-ers :D

And I know! The underwear incident was like the pettiest thing I've seen in ages. I agree that Juwon didn't have to lie/fight his battles for him but still, this is too much!

no probz emily! i will always be here to see you guard your man. :P i haven't seen the underwear incident yet..but my guess that ES was really immature there..;) i will catch up soon and sub the ep right away.

someone please help with the preview.. *puppy eyes*.. *muah*

게임의 여왕(9회) 방영일 : 2006-12-16

신전(주진모)을 찾아간 은설(이보영)은 악을 쓰다 울다, 지쳐 쓰러지고 자신을 사랑했던 것만큼은 진실이지 아니었냐며 진심으로 애원한다. 신전은 마음이 흔들리지만 강재호가 자신의 어머니인 한미숙(나영희)을 찾아가 무지막지하게 협박한 사실을 알고, 동정의 가치 없이 강재호를 망가트리기로 결심한다. 강재호는 정회장(정한용)이 신전과 야합하고 있다는 것을 모른 채 자신을 도와달라 말했다 무참히 거절당하는데, 은설과 함께 떠난 여행에서 은설에게 용서를 구하며 자신은 곧 소환될 것이며 이에 순응하겠다 말한다. 신전에게 실망하고 분노한 은설, 아빠를 구하겠다며 신전을 찾아가 차에 태우고 낭떠러지를 향해 달리는데……

게임의 여왕(10회) 방영일 : 2006-12-17

은설(이보영)은 신전(주진모)의 따귀를 때리며 니가 사람이냐며 소리지른다. 사람이길 포기했다며 돌아서는 신전의 다리를 부여잡고 지금도 날 사랑하지 않느냐며 간절하게 애원하는 은설. 신전은 결국 강재호(한진희)의 불법 자료들을 모두 불태워 버리고, 정회장(정한용)을 찾아가 투자했던 자금을 회수해 드리겠다고 말한다. 하지만 신전을 용서하지 못하는 강회장은 은설에게 신전과 헤어지라 단호하게 말하고, 분개해 있는 정회장과 야합하여 신전을 무너뜨릴 계획을 세운다. 호텔을 되살리기 위해 동분서주하는 신전, 어려운 상황인데…. 미국 비젼 본사로 가버렸던 주원(김수현)이 신전을 돕는다. 은설이 임신하였다는 사실을 전해들은 신전, 첫날 밤을 보냈던 민박집으로 은설을 찾아가 어떤 어려움이 있어도 같이 살자 하는데....

suzziee dear.. nooo.. don't leave me.. lol.. * emily is trying to bribe suzziee with more eye candy*.. i'm sooo evil.. ahahha

caption: suzziee.. let's enjoy the first snow together.. you will stay.. right?

20061215535tn0.jpg

Guest asiandreamer117

ugh, i think that may have just been the tipping point for me to stop watching.

i think she's not sufficiently mature to even take care of herself, much less be a mother

And I know! The underwear incident was like the pettiest thing I've seen in ages. I agree that Juwon didn't have to lie/fight his battles for him but still, this is too much!

JUDY UNNI MUST TELL ME WHO THE HECK IS PREGNANT.

:huh: who ELSE??

Stupid stupid stupid.. :fury: have yet to see 9.

I second all motions to make Eun Seol a STRONGER CHARACTER.

I want to see her get back at Chase.

Although I don't think that Jae Ho is justified by any means for what he did, but still Chase needs to learn to stop being so bitter and LET LOVE IN.

I want Eun Seol to stand back up and get her revenge..

That way when all is said and done they can GET BACK TOGETHER AND LIVE HAPPILY EVERY AFTER!!! with their child ...

GAHHH...

I LOVE THIS SERIES!!

cindy *hugs*.. i know i know.. i can't believe it.. * Chase.. you cheater!!!*.. of all people.. it has to be her, eh? lol.. j/k.. I can't wait to see how the writer will go with this.. most likely.. ES will suffer a miscarriage and Chase will be super duper heartbroken.. maybe that will justify ES's emotional damage.. she lost everything to this man.. and her hatred toward him is at the peak after losing the baby.. etc.. my gosh.. I can see how it goes already.. lol.. Chase will continue to shed lots and lots more tears.. lol.. Luv and I have this conversation before that Korean men are the only who shed tears so easily in dramas.. in a way.. it makes them sexy ( at times) since it's only fair for men to be able to express their real emotions and not try to hold it in like other cultures.. lol.. I guess I will have to change my avatar to a teary JJM soon.. lol.. gotta get on with the mood of this drama.. hahaha

Guest suzziee

someone please help with the preview.. *puppy eyes*.. *muah*

suzziee dear.. nooo.. don't leave me.. lol.. * emily is trying to bribe suzziee with more eye candy*.. i'm sooo evil.. ahahha

caption: suzziee.. let's enjoy the first snow together.. you will stay.. right?

argh... :vicx: you've got me there. this is sooo unfair! why do you always put JJM's pictures to tempt me. :ph34r: but one more time he sings in ENglish, I can't gurantee I'd stay haahahah

Translations! (They're not perfect, if anyone spots any errors, please correct)

Ep9

게임의 여왕(9회) 방영일 : 2006-12-16

신전(주진모)을 찾아간 은설(이보영)은 악을 쓰다 울다, 지쳐 쓰러지고 자신을 사랑했던 것만큼은 진실이지 아니었냐며 진심으로 애원한다. 신전은 마음이 흔들리지만 강재호가 자신의 어머니인 한미숙(나영희)을 찾아가 무지막지하게 협박한 사실을 알고, 동정의 가치 없이 강재호를 망가트리기로 결심한다. 강재호는 정회장(정한용)이 신전과 야합하고 있다는 것을 모른 채 자신을 도와달라 말했다 무참히 거절당하는데, 은설과 함께 떠난 여행에서 은설에게 용서를 구하며 자신은 곧 소환될 것이며 이에 순응하겠다 말한다. 신전에게 실망하고 분노한 은설, 아빠를 구하겠다며 신전을 찾아가 차에 태우고 낭떠러지를 향해 달리는데……

ES goes to look for SJ with a desperate effort and is collapses from fatigue and asks him if he had ever even loved her or otherwise. SJ's heart wavers but when he thinks about Kang Jae Ho going to threaten his mother, he carries no sympathy and resolves to destroy Kang. Kang, without knowing that SJ has collaborated with President Jung, he asks the latter to help but is rejected. Kang leaves for a holiday with ES and begs for ES's forgiveness and says that he will soon be summoned (as in death? not sure). ES is disappointed and furious with SJ and swears that she will save her father.

게임의 여왕(10회) 방영일 : 2006-12-17

은설(이보영)은 신전(주진모)의 따귀를 때리며 니가 사람이냐며 소리지른다. 사람이길 포기했다며 돌아서는 신전의 다리를 부여잡고 지금도 날 사랑하지 않느냐며 간절하게 애원하는 은설. 신전은 결국 강재호(한진희)의 불법 자료들을 모두 불태워 버리고, 정회장(정한용)을 찾아가 투자했던 자금을 회수해 드리겠다고 말한다. 하지만 신전을 용서하지 못하는 강회장은 은설에게 신전과 헤어지라 단호하게 말하고, 분개해 있는 정회장과 야합하여 신전을 무너뜨릴 계획을 세운다. 호텔을 되살리기 위해 동분서주하는 신전, 어려운 상황인데…. 미국 비젼 본사로 가버렸던 주원(김수현)이 신전을 돕는다. 은설이 임신하였다는 사실을 전해들은 신전, 첫날 밤을 보냈던 민박집으로 은설을 찾아가 어떤 어려움이 있어도 같이 살자 하는데....

ES slaps SJ on the cheek and shouts at him asking him if he is human. SJ who replies he has given up being a human and turns to leave but ES grabs him by his leg (I assume she's on the floor :D) and asks if he still loves her even now in fervent desperation. SJ ultimately obtains information on Kang's illegal dealings and burns/destroys them. He also goes to look for President Kang and says that he is going to withdraw his investment. (As in cancelling all his revenge plans) But Kang is still unable to forgive SJ and tells ES to break up with him. Basically SJ is on dangerous footing because of what he has done. Juwon leaves for America and helps to cover up SJ's actions to the main Vision branch. ES is pregnant and SJ finds out and he goes to the villa that they spent their first night in to look for her and says to them to live together despite all obstacles...

ARGHHHHHHHH :crazy:

I really want to save him, but one more time he sings in English I think I might just take some drastic measures. >_<

This should be a lesson to me never ever to watch this scriptwriter's shows anymore. Every show she manages to come up with at least ONE character that totally pisses me off. Unfortunately here that character is the main female lead. =(

sssssh moshi ..dun sing in english again *.see you got us so scared out of our wits *

..i was like er ..u not going to sing the entire song right ..!! but he turn so adorable in the karoke ..sigh jjm has a good voice ..~~.just that he should be singing to us ..keke

*dragging onto suziee legs * =>i rem miran did that to sae hun in boolsae...*...kajimaaa....i cant do this alone .!! ..we need extra power to continue this :ph34r:

the writer i had decided after bool sae can really do a "Bold and Beauitiful* kversion i know how she can do this that why i was worried about the script ..sigh well let say she did not *disappoint* ...--;;;;

Oh I love Lawyer Park's wadrobe too. Its a combination of business-y type outfits that are very no-nonsense yet feminine at the same time. And I love the trenchcoats she wears.

I also love the relationship she has with JJM. Although I wish they'd get together, I can't help but enjoy when they have these (to me) very funny convos where he forgets she's a woman and she's indignant about it all haha.

In episode 2-

JJM: *suspicious* whats this with you trying to act like a woman?

KSH: its not acting, I AM A WOMAN.

JJM: hahah oh yes I guess so. afterall when it comes to the gender column of forms, I suppose you have to fill in "F" for "female"

KSH: *glare*

hahah.

And Eun-seol kills me everytime her childish, lack of understanding shows up. Like when she caused JJM to have an accident, or when she had that stupid argument with Lawyer Park over JJM's underwear (I swear, my facial expressions totally mirrored Lawyer Park's) and so many others. IMHO, she's just a spoilt brat that needs MUCH growing up.

I guess in a way(many ways) she was what Lee EunJoo's character in "boolsae" was before she got forced to grow up and take on her family's burden. Yet I was never very annoyed by Lee Eun Joo's character. I think the portrayal was well done and more believable somehow. Then again, I adore the Lee Eun Joo so that might just be me. :ph34r:

ya . altought the eun seol here and lee eun joo's role in bool sae can be simlilar to a certain extend ..before when she also play childish games like falling over the ferry and make lsj catch her ! BUT SHE NEVER make Lsj dropped into the sEA!! she just make him fall more in love ! ..and lee eun joo is such a great actress .sigh i really misses her so much everytime i think of boolsae ..

.here this eun seol .her childish games is getting really so childish for the purpose of sillly and filling up the screen time and er .(well that we can blame on the writer but !! ) .lee bao young acting dun help one bit too ..isnt it time she start to realise er .acting is not just about reading your script and just doing facial expression .sometimes there seriously so lack of respond from her in a scene..

sigh she such a pretty girl but ..there reallly something more she can take to the role unless it so unconvincing for her revenge role now ..

i tink the lawyer and chase match so much better !! lol er just the height ..we need her to wear lower heels maybe kek.~!

game04_012.jpg

cindy *hugs*.. i know i know.. i can't believe it.. * Chase.. you cheater!!!*.. of all people.. it has to be her, eh? lol.. j/k.. I can't wait to see how the writer will go with this.. most likely.. ES will suffer a miscarriage and Chase will be super duper heartbroken.. maybe that will justify ES's emotional damage.. she lost everything to this man.. and her hatred toward him is at the peak after losing the baby.. etc.. my gosh.. I can see how it goes already.. lol.. Chase will continue to shed lots and lots more tears.. lol.. Luv and I have this conversation before that Korean men are the only who shed tears so easily in dramas.. in a way.. it makes them sexy ( at times) since it's only fair for men to be able to express their real emotions and not try to hold it in like other cultures.. lol.. I guess I will have to change my avatar to a teary JJM soon.. lol.. gotta get on with the mood of this drama.. hahaha

*lol* mily i did not know you getting as frustrated as us ...! ...Chase is already very heartbroken at the break up .but now with this ...he will be glad he can give up maybe his revenge ....because of their child

i think he does realise the thought of how everything just hurting him more ...though he really wanted to make kang jae ho paid for his deeds ..but ..he never gamble in his heart in too which was lost ...

sigh u know he used to love that lawyer park too but she rejected him then because they were young then .maybe i feel such a loss .why cant they be together ! .they make such a fine match and now ..poor lawyer park ended up having to take such silly jealously display by miss kang ...!! !!!

argh... :vicx: you've got me there. this is sooo unfair! why do you always put JJM's pictures to tempt me. :ph34r: but one more time he sings in ENglish, I can't gurantee I'd stay haahahah

Translations! (They're not perfect, if anyone spots any errors, please correct)

EE! ! see la ! i asked you ma .what if there a baby tHEN !i know that bed scene not done for nothing !! HOW!!!!!....sigh ..but er somehow i dun mind seeing jjm holds a baby . :phew:

Guest suzziee

*dragging onto suziee legs * =>i rem miran did that to sae hun in boolsae...*...kajimaaa....i cant do this alone .!! ..we need extra power to continue this :ph34r:

the writer i had decided after bool sae can really do a "Bold and Beauitiful* kversion i know how she can do this that why i was worried about the script ..sigh well let say she did not *disappoint* ...--;;;;

ya . altought the eun seol here and lee eun joo's role in bool sae can be simlilar to a certain extend ..before when she also play childish games like falling over the ferry and make lsj catch her ! BUT SHE NEVER make Lsj dropped into the sEA!! she just make him fall more in love ! ..and lee eun joo is such a great actress .sigh i really misses her so much everytime i think of boolsae ..

.here this eun seol .her childish games is getting really so childish for the purpose of sillly and filling up the screen time and er .(well that we can blame on the writer but !! ) .lee bao young acting dun help one bit too ..isnt it time she start to realise er .acting is not just about reading your script and just doing facial expression .sometimes there seriously so lack of respond from her in a scene..

sigh she such a pretty girl but ..there reallly something more she can take to the role unless it so unconvincing for her revenge role now ..

i tink the lawyer and chase match so much better !! lol er just the height ..we need her to wear lower heels maybe kek.~!

i think he does realise the thought of how everything just hurting him more ...though he really wanted to make kang jae ho paid for his deeds ..but ..he never gamble in his heart in too which was lost ...

sigh u know he used to love that lawyer park too but she rejected him then because they were young then .maybe i feel such a loss .why cant they be together ! .they make such a fine match and now ..poor lawyer park ended up having to take such silly jealously display by miss kang ...!! !!!

LBY seriously does need to brush up on her acting. Does anyone notice, but she does this eye thing... like she narrows her eyes slightly and its supposed to look cute??? It annoys the heck out of me. I think ES was meant to be an adorable spoilt brat just like LEJ was in Boolsae. You couldn't hate her/brush her off although she IS spoilt. contrast that when ES plays those really innane hide-and-seek games with her dad I'm just like wha-aaa?

Don't get me started on the late LEJ. :tears: It was similar in boolsae because it spoke of an impossible love, yet one always feels the longing despite the distance. Here, it is an impossible love, but have the characters really loved? I'm disappointed that JJM abandons his revenge so early. He hasn't hated enough, neither has he loved enough, so he's sort of jsut stuck in the middle.

Now I can only wait in anticipation once Park Juwon finds out about the latest turns of events ie pregnancy its going to take so much willpower on her side to honour her promise and stick by JJM even though she will be heartbroken. She should've taken him when they were 20!

And the actress Kim Soo Hyun is so tall. Everytime she walks beside JJM I find myself instinctively checking if she's actually in heels :lol: But she fits the image of a byeonhosa (lawyer) so well, I sort of can't imagine anyone else in that role. I actually find it really difficult to just think of her by first name (Juwon). I mainly think of her as Park byeonhosa (Lawyer Park) or by her full name. I guess the instinctive reservation of honorific title to my mind shows that she's playing her role well. :)

Guest suzziee

There's quite an interesting article here-

장근석 김수현, '성(性)역할 바꾸기'

20061216145503.408.0.jpg

신예스타 장근석과 김수현이 '성 역할 바꾸기'를 시도했다.

각자 드라마 '황진이'와 '게임의 여왕'에서 풋풋한 매력을 선보이고 있는 장근석과 김수현은 세계적인 뷰티브랜드 슈에무라의 2007 S/S 컬렉션 '파라독스'(Paradox) 촬영을 위해 색다른 변신을 시도했다.

KBS 수목드라마 '황진이'에서 초반 여주인공 하지원 못지않은 앳되고 예쁜 모습으로 주목을 받았던 장근석은 여성적인 매력을, SBS 주말드라마 '게임의 여왕'에서 주진모 이보영과 함께 3각 사랑을 연기하며 냉정하고 노련한 캐릭터를 소화하고 있는 김수현은 남성적인 면모를 부각시켜 이미지를 연출한 것.

화보 관계자는 "이번 촬영을 위해 특별히 성(性)에 있어서 역설을 패션과 메이크업 질감을 통해 표현했다"며 "김수현은 댄디보이의 이미지를, 장근석은 여성성을 부각해 미소년 이미지를 연출했다"고 말했다.

김수현은 "너무 재미있다. 중성적인 이미지의 멋진 여성이 내가 좋아하는 컨셉트다"며 남성으로의 역할 변신에 대한 소감을 밝혔다.

메이크업 아티스트 손대식은 "김수현은 부드러움과 강인함, 상반된 두 감정을 담아내는 배우다. 깨끗한 피부 덕에 작업이 한결 수월하고 편했다"고 말했다.

한편 장근석은 '황진이'로 2006 KBS 연기대상 신인상 후보에 올랐으며, 김수현이 호Ю?펼치고 있는 '게임의 여왕'은 최근 시청률이 10%대로 뛰어오르며 상승세를 타고 있다.

모바일로 보는 스타뉴스 "342 누르고 NATE/magicⓝ/ez-i"

머니투데이가 만드는 리얼타임 연예뉴스

제보 및 보도자료 star@mtstarnews.com<저작권자 ⓒ 머니투데이 스타뉴스>

이규창 기자

taken from http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v15078849.html

credits to me for translation, and please pardon any inadvertent errors

It's basically talking about how its a fresh concept that 2 characters on TV are displaying characteristics of the opposite sex, one of them is Kim Soo Hyun's character in "Queen of the Game" where she is more masculine in the sense that she is a strong character and knows what she wants. (ie the type of character that kicks men's asses in the corporate world)

Kim Soo Hyun states that this character is interesting for her and she likes playing a kick-richard simmons woman.

And this is attempted to be made more obvious through the character's makeup and clothes. Makeup artist Sohn Daeshik states that they have to choose make up that shows her feminity yet her strength. And he(?) goes on to complement Kim Soo Hyun for her fantastic complexion

thanx suzziee for the translations on the article of Ju Won, she should have accepted the CF proposal back then. i think she rejected it because she wanted to focus on the series. oh wellz..

am i the only one who thnks LBY is doing a good job with ES? i think so..^_^ hehehe.. but anywayz.. the underwear thingy really got onto my nerves...;)

Guest asiandreamer117

OMG...MISCARRIAGE?!?!? I hate how death is the only way that feelings can be resolved..

Is the death of their possible child the only way SJ can lose his pride and chase after ES again??

OOoh.. Korean men shedding tears is a great sight to see.

I remember my first Kdrama *reminisces to STH with KSW crying over CJW*

:( Poor Chase...

I really hope that in the end the animosity from the previous generation doesn't leave ES and SJ too bitter.

But you know, if it weren't for the complicated ties between their parents, SJ would never have gone to New Zealand to meet ES.

:rolleyes: I love the twists of fate that kdramas have... :D

GAHHH.. I must return to my translation duties..

*scurries off to finish last few minutes of 8 first half*

LBY seriously does need to brush up on her acting. Does anyone notice, but she does this eye thing... like she narrows her eyes slightly and its supposed to look cute??? It annoys the heck out of me. I think ES was meant to be an adorable spoilt brat just like LEJ was in Boolsae. You couldn't hate her/brush her off although she IS spoilt. contrast that when ES plays those really innane hide-and-seek games with her dad I'm just like wha-aaa?

:ph34r: i wish someone will cue her whenever she squint so she dun over kill it .. :sweatingbullets:

---

anyway .if you ask me the ultimate revenge now with the child here miscarriage is too normal plot

i will probably marry another man (which er is that obba of eun seol still available for such scheme ) ...and make sure mr lee shinjeong know that ..and that i am taking your child to be another man child ! .or maybe dun let him know till it is too late and show him ..now that is my trump card against you ......

.now that is ultimate revnege ..

eee isnt me so evil ..................

actually when mr chase apolosize for his revenge plan in the begininng it was like er ..why are you so apoloszing it for .that is so not professional .for a revenger and especially if you had planned for it for a long time ....sigh u should have been more firm and er revengeful .......you fall too fast ...poor chase :tears: SEE now you are in tears

Guest asiandreamer117

anyway .if you ask me the ultimate revenge now with the child here miscarriage is too normal plot

i will probably marry another man (which er is that obba of eun seol still available for such scheme ) ...and make sure mr lee shinjeong know that ..and that i am taking your child to be another man child ! .or maybe dun let him know till it is too late and show him ..now that is my trump card against you ......

.now that is ultimate revnege ..

eee isnt me so evil ..................

AHHHH!!! SHIRLEY!! :D I like the way you think..

But gahh.. I'd rather ES choose someone else besides that oppa of hers because he's really too nice to be manipulated in a revenge plan.

But in all honesty..

I think the only two people in the entire show who are worth learning something from are the SJ's Hyung and ES's oppa.

Yeahh.. completely.

They deserve some nice women... because they're so kindhearted.

Everyone else in that show is going to suffer severe emotional disorders...

:phew:

Except for maybe Lawyer Park.. she'll toughen it out and make it through.. it's that aura of masculinity in her..

:crazy: This series is going to cause some anger in my viewing process..

Grrrr... :fury: I need a sweet comedy to alleviate the pain of predicting JJM's twisted tears :tears: and ES's sassy comments.. :tongue2:

Archived