Superstar K Winner, Seo In Gook [서인국]

baoi

Looks like he must have filmed it during or just after KOHS!!! Looks like min suk!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh my heart ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

And i love this song so much!! In guk should really release more of the songs he writes!!!

Thanks @cecilia for the update, wow..what a beautiful song and the mv so simple but awesome ... just rape the play button !!!
i've been watching TKF ep19 since 2 hours ago but still couldn't finish it, everytime DC appears on screen with his evil plot i just stopped watching and change to SIG other video... now i know what to do .. just forget about that stupid last scene then..hehehe.

wooowwwww.... it's aweeeesssooommeee....

@seungshinl , now you know what we feel right? hehehe.... feeling dumb for whatever he said, but we cried and shouted like crazy just looking at his expression. but it feels wonderful to me, that the language's barrier can not stop us to loving him. :D

sometimes being a fan is a crazy thing to me but also exciting to make my life full of colors... 

phi3nk said: wooowwwww.... it's aweeeesssooommeee....

@seungshinl , now you know what we feel right? hehehe.... feeling dumb for whatever he said, but we cried and shouted like crazy just looking at his expression. but it feels wonderful to me, that the language's barrier can not stop us to loving him. :D

sometimes being a fan is a crazy thing to me but also exciting to make my life full of colors... 

seungshinl said: phi3nk said: wooowwwww.... it's aweeeesssooommeee....

Oooo! Omoo..!!

Last Song?? Nice and beautiful voice from u my Prince.. ooh God, SIG looked so young and fresh :x

Can I be the woman's hand who touched by him at the bridge?? :\"> Hahahaha... Plz cingus aa, may i?? :D Hahahaha..

Hope thats not his last song coz he wants to military service. If its so, ooo noo :(( . Thnks to cecilia for the MV :-bd

IN GUK AHHHHH.... It's your fault if i get heart attack for this feeling of excitement!!!

How come you make such adorable smile that making my heart beating a little bit faster.... lol...

( i hope my dear boyfriend doesn't take a sneak peek at this comment ;))  )

@euhana, thanks for the links. but most of them have a dead links to download. i think i prefer do it manually.

@seungshinl _ it's really quiet in here right? Although lately it's been quite fun because so many have started posting more. Those in lurking mode, come out, come out guy's! It's like having a casual dinner party as opposed to a huge masquerade ball. Hehe.  >:D<  >:D<   >:D<

@kimnabong‌, i am so upset now cause my other bias lost in his tennis match today (sorry it's off topic) so I am just listening last song for a couple hours right now try to calm down myself.

Btw, you asked about last song Korean version. Where did you read that? I thought they just released it in Japanese. Wow.. I'd like to hear it also.

Talking about song, is it possible for inguk to sing TKF ost? Hehehehe..I am a greedy fans. I know he must be very busy and I want him have a rest in between his busy schedule but still...

@kimnabong‌, i am so upset now cause my other bias lost in his tennis match today (sorry it's off topic) so I am just listening last song for a couple hours right now try to calm down myself.

Btw, you asked about last song Korean version. Where did you read that? I thought they just released it in Japanese. Wow.. I'd like to hear it also.

Talking about song, is it possible for inguk to sing TKF ost? Hehehehe..I am a greedy fans. I know he must be very busy and I want him have a rest in between his busy schedule but still...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh im in the same boat as u my dear

im actually in melbourne for it and i come every year to see him play

i was crying after the match, i was watching it live!!! And now im binge eating and drinking with friends to drown our sorrows, im still so sad

sorry give me an off topic if u like

just not in the right mind at the moment

Listening to Last song helped a bit but im still so upset

• Like 1

@cecilia, but you still lucky can see him every year, i saw your video in your YouTube channel and wondering if you also RF fans...I can't imagine watching him play tennis live... Wow!!! But right now let's drowning together.

My long live dream to see RF play and now plus to attend SIG concert/fanmeeting. I don't know about the first one because he is getting older now but my hope still high to see inguk [-O<

Note: is it obvious that I bring inguk name here to avoid getting off topic? Sorry guys...

omoo why are you talking about off-topic (sorry, i'm quite sensitive with off-topic lately :)) )
it's not like we dont understand you :) you know i just gave someone off-topic and it was an accident. really! and i say this here because i'm afraid if you guys think i am  actually 'such a person'. dont worry, i will not give off-topic just because you talked about your feelings. moreover, why bother to click off-topic if we can just pass over and move on to the next comment right :)
btw, i'm actually not really familiar with soompi rules, or maybe i was wrong not even trying to look for the rules, hee :D but what happen if we were given off-topic? will we be restrained from posting?

and here, the next wallpaper for our phooone! :x
3546885127_b06080b8_zps66c0ae6f.jpg
3546885127_6d0bd43d_zpsfe669490.jpg
3546885127_305e1c2a_zps36e7e302.jpg
3546885127_8a515e8d_zps20afc316.jpg
from DC

• Like 1

Details released for upcoming Japanese activities3 separate events in Japan on 21&23 febThe 3 events are all a bit different, each event combines some of the following - autograph session, mini live performance, high touch, hand shaking, photo time, special talk sessionPhoto time is to take photos of him, not with him by the wayanyway, i guess people can choose what interests them the most and pick which one to apply forthere is a different requirement in applying for each event, most just requires you to preorder either Type A or Type B of the album but for instance if you would like to get a ticket to the autograph session part of the event at the Kanto region, you need to preorder both Type A and Type B
Anyway if there is anyone who is thinking of going to Japan and wants to know details, just PM me

• Like 1