Superstar K Winner, Seo In Gook [서인국]

baoi

[Birthday Efforts for Seo In Guk]
[birthday October 23, 2014]

Seostar1023 徐仁國台灣個站 - Seoinguk Taiwan Fansite
1) http://blog.naver.com/seostar1023/220119013210
2) https://docs.google.com/forms/d/101JkaFd1cYonKGQ0zqN-CHWl-D03Dgk43y_L7ktI-Y4/viewform
10686921_354425804725597_477255885868708

[will keep updating this post when something new from several fan sites come up]
  • Like 1

Thanks @kimnabong for all treat here in the morning  ;)  the pictorial looks good and SIG is amazing as usual but quite upset if that all the pics that they took in Bali ... expecting for more beautiful Inguk in exotic Bali of course .. hope they captured what real Bali is about not that "Indosat" free advertisment  :|  Btw "Indosat" is a telecommunication company in Indonesia, they must be very happy to get free adv cause many people will reupload that pics.

• Like 1

It's more than my pleasure @ituaku it's really fun to know so much about In Guk  :D I hope in the magazine we at least get to see him in swim wear :)) But yeah, maybe it was like an offer for a vacation/shoot also. hehe. Seriously? woah! lucky company! or maybe they sponsored?

• Like 1

Seo In Gook Is The King Of The Streets For CéCi’s October 2014 Issue023.jpg

Seo In Gook has gone from High School King (of Savvy) to urban king, lounging out in the streets of Bali and dressed in Pancoat’s casual, hip hop outfits for CéCi’s October issue.

Check it!

0001_zps13d108a9.jpg0002_zps5acbb01d.jpg0003_zpsb995cfc0.jpg0004_zps004be35d.jpg0005_zps0d5cd892.jpg0006_zps0870f719.jpg0007_zps5b2fe6a9.jpg

Sources | Pancoat Blog | Sports.kyungyang.com

couch-kimchi.com

• Like 1

on the street ?   - 2010wa i really like his version ... so much promise of what was to come. SEO IN GUK SEO IN GUK just post-superstar. losing the chubbiness. looks tired

Seo In Guk Goes From Being A Mischievous Boy To A Sexy Man
[by Sora Ghim]
link:https://ph.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/seo-in-guk-goes-from-being-a-mischievous-020430748.html

cawey4w0vzu9bfu6h23rcks3p92fknln.jpg

Actor Seo In Guk recently did a pictorial with No.1 trend magazine CéCi.

This pictorial took place after he finished filming for tvN drama ‘High School King.’ In the released photos, Seo In Guk looks great in his black and white street look which is contrasted with his clean-cut suit style. Like in his drama where he plays 18-year old Lee Min Suk and 28-year old Lee Hyung Suk, the concept expresses two sides of him, a mischievous boy and a charismatic man.

In the following interview, Seo In Guk talked about his drama and how it feels finishing a work. “Each time I finish a project, I can feel myself getting deeper. I gained a lot through acting but I also lost some. Doing what you love is the happiest part of life.”

Meanwhile, the reporter commented, “I now know why so many people compliment him. Rather than the image he has, he has more depth to him making him a sexier man.”

For the complete CeCi Digital magazine, click this: http://www.cecidigital.com/magazine/view/?magazineId=906&cate=star

• Like 1

This thread is moving fast!

Thank you all for the pictures! Inguk looks so handsome and youthful. :x But the background is kinda unexpected. I expect they would choose Bali's famous beautiful scenery. Either way, everything Seo Inguk is always brighten up my day >:D<

• Like 1

I absolutely dig into that white suit photo! He's oozing every bit of sexiness of Hyung Suk and In Guk! I am not a person that really like street wear concept but i thought the shot that had him with a skateboard was quite refreshing.
And yes, like what he told his fans to say on internet, i am doing it too...SEO IN GUK is not just handsome! He's sexy!!!! *Screams*

• Like 1