Superstar K Winner, Seo In Gook [서인국]

baoi

there's still no news about the KBS Drama too so hopefully this is really the sign of an album coming. ^^ i miss SIG already. because i'm incapacitated in the hangeul department, it's so hard to find news so i'm really thankful to hear so much possibilities. ^^

interesting observation about the song finding myself especially since i can really hear Seo In Guk sing it from the heart everytime^^ Also that song seems to be about a man struggling with two personalities more than a song about a girl... if we really think, the duality is sooo seo in guk. there'a the idol-actor duality and the ordinary guy and celebrity duality too... so that song can really strike the heart. if he composed it, i'd be even more obsessed with it. hehehe

OT.. Just came back from YG family concert and wondering if someday Inguk will come with Sung Si Kyung, Park hyo shin and Lee seok hoon (with SG wannabe will be better) to have a jellyfish concert.. (sorry VIXX.... :( I am not into you yet)

Haha its like this online ranking by a media outlet (dunno who the judges are but i think they got industry professionals or sth) ranking characters from dramas this yr  Btw i started watching qualifications of men Ive been putting it off because i know in guk doesnt appear much...and i admit it makes me a bit sad watching the camera constantly skipping him Arghhhh Buttt hes so cuteeeeeee Gahhhh
i made a bunch of gifs but this is my fave one15044623157_38c8ef2712_o.gif

soooo cute! i also caught a yt cut of l live alone. Seo in guk is on the phone with lee sung jae ^^ the vid was uploaded a month ago so i guess it's fairly recent? it looks like he really misses his hyung nim TT and lee ssung jae's face so touched by the call. lol. real bromancer

서인국 전화애교 "형~님~?" (말투도 넘 이뻐ㅠㅜㅠㅜ):

ok.. i look at something else down there LOL!

It's your fault @lovesikara‌ .. Now I don't want to click the play button... It will ruin my imagination about him... Hahaha. I don't want to see... I don't want to see... I don't want to see..

Omo....omo...omo...that vid...i think just die and gone to heaven. Def the best morning treat ever...can this man get any sexier?! I think it should be illegal to be this sexy. Thanks for sharing...these couple of days with not much news from him ...got me so depresss but om gosh...these vids def make up for it. Yummy sig!

• Like 1

sorry been so stuck in dc with all the updatesbut in guk was hilarious yesterdaycant go in detail now because i/m at workbut to share 2 funny things he said yesterday
(1) he said that he's been drinking with friends over the past week during his time off.. with the actor that plays dukhwan adn his friendsthen later during another segment he mentioned that he had some new best friends, 2Bic (theyre a newish duo) and taht he's been drinking with them and that he's put on weight, that spending them with them, his body is following them as well (as in putting on weight)
(2) fans were yelling out taht he's good looking, and he said, dont just say it here, but go online and write that Seo in guk is good looking
XD

• Like 1