Superstar K Winner, Seo In Gook [서인국]

baoi

inguk sshi fans, aneong :)watching him in high school king of savvy, reply 1997, and recently another parting, it made me wonder if he had not won at superstar k, what would we be missing now :):)

So I found this on instagram and I'm not so sure when this photo was taken or what for. I was hoping you guys can say? Thank you so much!

kimnabong said: So I found this on instagram and I'm not so sure when this photo was taken or what for. I was hoping you guys can say? Thank you so much!

@cecilia Thanks! From his outfit, it looks like a Rascals Son outfit. If he is filming something, maybe it's rascal sons? Although this photo looked so candid----as if she just saw him on the train station. And "bumped"! Hah, So lucky to just bump into In Guk!  Thank you. At least I'm sure it's a fan photo.

Greetings, almighties!  [-O< Peace for all sig_fans and Heartriders all over the world! \m/ I've been following this thread for a long time, but never signed.But this time I really need to get out of the shadows B-)I tracked some fan-made MV and I`ve found that I never ever heard this song (despite the fact that I listen to SIG over the years).Here it is:http://youtu.be/Exc1owxyCIs

I'm in prostration now...Maybe someone can tell me about this song? Thanks in advance...

hello popscreen7 :)  very nice to meet you :)  thank you for all your posts through this thread :)

wow Marial! I love this song! thank you so much for sharing. pls see link below. there's also mention of this project in a feb 2013 post around pg 10 I think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loOhPUZuIWk

MariaI said: Greetings, almighties!  [-O< Peace for all sig_fans and Heartriders all over the world! \m/ I've been following this thread for a long time, but never signed.But this time I really need to get out of the shadows B-)I tracked some fan-made MV and I`ve found that I never ever heard this song (despite the fact that I listen to SIG over the years).Here it is:http://youtu.be/Exc1owxyCIs

I'm in prostration now...Maybe someone can tell me about this song? Thanks in advance...

popscreen7

said:

MariaI

said: [size=2]

Greetings, almighties!  [-O<

[/size]

Peace for all sig_fans and Heartriders all over the world! \m/ I've been following this thread for a long time, but never signed.But this time I really need to get out of the shadows B-)I tracked some fan-made MV and I`ve found that I never ever heard this song (despite the fact that I listen to SIG over the years).Here it is:http://youtu.be/Exc1owxyCIs

Wee! more and more unlurkers!!! This feels so happy. I never wanna feel lonely in Guk world. Thank you for unlurking! It's so nice to meet you!
You guys may like this dailymotion channel (if you haven't seen this alread). It has lots of Seo In Guk goodies. Personal favorites are I live Alone episodes. If the channel owner is out there somewhere, my hats off to you mate!

Channel: http://www.dailymotion.com/user/f100002629375800/1

aneong everyone :) :)

thank you for the vids and links shared :)

popscreen7, I think that video is talking about fan club members recruitment for 2014. pls check out sig's hong kong facebook fan club page, there's a detailed message from the company- https://zh-tw.facebook.com/seoinguk.hk .  pls correct me if the info is incorrect :)

isn't he just burning here! :)

LingL said:

popscreen7, I think that video is talking about fan club members recruitment for 2014. pls check out sig's hong kong facebook fan club page, there's a detailed message from the company- https://zh-tw.facebook.com/seoinguk.hk .  pls correct me if the info is incorrect :)

euhana said:
LingL said:

woah!!!! APINK and SEO IN GUK ON THE SAME DATES! Hahahaha. Talk about the red string of fate again. :)) popscreen7  Thank you @LingL, you are right :) Whatsup_Inguk tweeted about that too.

A new update on Inguk's schedule! He'll be attending Sixty Festival at Woosong University on September 24.

Well, that means Reply 1997 OTP will meet again :D

Hey u guys thinking of joining heartrider? Although the instructions r all available in english, let me know if u run into any problems

As for the video, it is for the recruitment of heartrider 2014 but at the beginning in guk says that lately he's been having some free time to find himself, find seo in guk again (his song was so made for him??!!)

I wonder how many things he filmed at that same sitting (weibo pic, hk promo vid, heartrider vid)

And did u guys notice but i thought his weibo photo looked a bit photoshopped...and just watching this vid confirmed my suspicions..i dont know why they would do so though, in guk looked way better without their touches..everytime i watch the heartrider video im like, ahhhhhhhh

Tell u guys a funny story regarding the woosung university festival...2 nights ago, a chinese fan was searching on weibo and came across someone saying that inguk was going to come out at some performance on the 24th, this girl also had a list of other singers to perform on the 25th..so i went searching searching searching..and it was so hard to find any info..i tried to check every singer's schedule and managed to find huh gak's confirmed schedule at woosung university. So after more searching i saw some rumours about ze:a etc...and then i realised that girl on weibo was an exchange student at woosung university. So i was like this is it! So i posted on dc and asked ppl, hey does anyone go to woosung, can u ask if its true? The reponses were hilarious! Some ppl were like, HEOL!!but a big no. of ppl said, this cant be true because the lineup for 25th is too crazy, it would cost the uni so much money and that university festivals dont have that many singers. Some ppl though also said that it was a really rich university and that becausw its their 60th anniversary, its possible

Anyway, even after the poster came out there were still a bunch of non believers.. until last night on weibo another exchange student posted the details and captures of like a school newsletter that had info about the festival. I posted that on dc and it seems ppl do believe now

But it was so funny...over thw course of a day and a bit, ppl just kept staying, its a prank, if u believe ur a loser etc...some ppl on dc really must have been deceived too many times!!!

Ps. I have a feeling and am hopeful that in guk is goig to release something in korea soon. Theres the renewal of heartrider membership but more than that, theyve opened up the sellig of the official heartrider towels. The cut off date to buy the towels end 21st sept so it cant be just for the mini concert tmr...please let it be a new album!!!!