What program do you use to burn Korean drama to DVD?

mommie Alice

to watch on DVD player for TV
I used to use Nero 6.6 OEM Suite for my old computer and it was so easy to use.

Now that I got new computer using Windows 7,it's not compatible and LG DVD burner I bought came with Nero Express 7 but it's not letting me burn DVD. I can burn data DVD but not the .avi clips to DVD.

I tried downloading Nero 9 which is suppose to be compatible with Windows 7 but it still won't let me have the option of burning DVD.

I burn dramas to DVD so that I can watch on TV.

Is there easy to use program that let me burn dramas to DVD so that I can watch it on the TV?

Thank you.

Guest Angel_luvusa

I like using windows dvd maker, haha. It's simple and free and works =] I'm not sure if you can use it if you have to combine a subtitle file with the video.

Anyways, here's a tutorial (i know its for vista, but the directions should be the same). link.

Thank you everyone.

I have different question. I was able to download Nero 6.6 finally after giving me nothing but headache.

However, after I burn the drama onto the DVD, when I tried it on my DVD player, there's no sound.

I remember this happened before when I first downloaded in my old computer.

I think I downloaded some kind of codec to get it working.

Does anyone know how to fix sound problem?

Thank you.

EDIT: I downloaded AC3 filter as suggested in Tech: Troubleshooting and help and it worked.

Thank you anyway.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest cannotfindserver

i use Xilisoft DVD Creator. works great! it will automatically convert your .avi files to be burned to a dvd disc.

Archived