Yoon Eun Hye and other stars @ 2010 Calvin Klein women's / men's collection

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LadyKash

All of them look good..I also don't like YEH's hair but she's still cute though...and I agree with almost everyone here..Shin Min Ah just nailed it!!!..She's glowing!!! Is she inlove? :P

Guest chika_shia

Shin Min Ah rocked that outfit. I like her tan as well. :D On the other hand, not liking Yoon Eun Hye's hair. It just looks like a wig. Gorgeous girls though.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Shin Minah looks sooo good!!! She looks hot! The hair, makeup and dress is age appropriate!

YEH's dress is OK, but her hair and makeup doesn't match.

Guest ninyaah

shin mina <3 i love the whole outfit. lee yeonhee looks pretty minus the shoes. i don't like yoon eunhye's look -- her hair looks like a wig. son yejin usually has really nice outfits for events, but this is a miss.

as much as i love yeh, i hate the person who did her make up and hair! hair and make up were just overly done. she doesn't need much make up really. maybe that's why shin mina owned this one because if you're already beautiful, you don't need much done on yourself. that make up artist should learn that LOL! YEH is GORGEOUS already! my favorite on this one though is Han JI Hye. she's always been one of the best dressers imo.

Archived