●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

Guest witchyangelkk

Hey I think Janni's quite cute, where's she from? Gahh i envy countires that have 4 seasons cuz they can wear pretty coats unlike Singapore TT

This picture is kinda like Korean uljjangs kinda remind me of Kim Bo Ram one of my favourite uljjangs! thanks for the spam!

Shes from Shanghai...

Cant u wear coats in Singapore? It must be hot all year round right? =P WAHHHHH... my geography is sooo bad >.<:

OK attention please guys. I got a friend that claims that he knows a hot friend from our school and he has her on facebook and all but I have a problem trusting wht he says becuz this girl doesnt look like shes from our area.. she looks like a taiwanese model..

Can anyone tell me who she is so i can confirm that my friend is a liar? thanks

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/Hensiku/lulu2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/Hensiku/lulu1.jpg

Yep... shes Xiao Han...

Posers make me angry... especially when i added them on hi5 not realising they were posing... My

Life b4 Soompi was soo naive =D *sigh*

S2 HaiKi

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest L0veLy<3

^ LOL. its so funny that people are so bored to "create" such a lie. It's like a little perk for them to get compliments and sometimes they try and lie their way out of it too like "this really is me" Anyways, thanks for all the Janice/Baby pictures. I agree, i find Baby prettier but somehow, im more liking Janice. ?

Guest jolie pomme

^Most posers are preteens who want attention so they get it from the internet. It doesn't really bother me, they'll grow out of it some day. Hopefully.

Naomi is cute, I don't like her circle lens though. Her eyes are kinda small and they seem to overpower them.

Guest Shimmer

OMG SO MY FRIEND WAS PRETENDING TO HAVE A HOT TAIWANESE FRIEND ALL THIS TIME..

that bubble gum...ok my friend calls her lulu chan .......what is xiao han's english name? and any links to her pics/info so i can burst my friend's bubble once in for all?

I HATE POSERS

Guest L0veLy<3

^ most likely. i mean there MIGHT be a chance that they do noe xiao han but the whole thing about her having a facebook and being from your school is HIGHLY not true. Most taiwanese or just native asians? dont use things like myspace or facebook. The most is just xanga.

Guest geishaOo

AO QUAN is so handsome!

him and PRINCE should definitely model with JANICE & ANGELABABY :-)

like how the hong kong girls- twins, model with boy'z ~hehehe

that wud be so hot, but definitely the models here are so much better than twins & boy'z x] ~hoo hoo

OK attention please guys. I got a friend that claims that he knows a hot friend from our school and he has her on facebook and all but I have a problem trusting wht he says becuz this girl doesnt look like shes from our area.. she looks like a taiwanese model..

Can anyone tell me who she is so i can confirm that my friend is a liar? thanks

[] lulu2.jpg

[] lulu1.jpg

the girl goes to your school too? whats the point of lying about someone that you have real life access to. if he was gonna lie about the "hot girl" at least pick someone that you would never be able to track down and confirm that hes a liar... weird choice for a prank/lie

Guest ix3katz

lol omg those pics of Spring G n his gf are hilarious~ the fighting ones~

wonder how they did it? photoshop? or a reallllly cool sticker pic machinee?? lol

Guest Shimmer

the girl goes to your school too? whats the point of lying about someone that you have real life access to. if he was gonna lie about the "hot girl" at least pick someone that you would never be able to track down and confirm that hes a liar... weird choice for a prank/lie

no, the thing is he SAYS she goes to our school but I've never seen her around be4..and its hard to really "check" becuz its a university

Guest L0veLy<3

^ nah. she really is mixed. something like half italian and half taiwanese. not really sure. but she is mixed.

Guest telegraph

Lego looks like a cuter version of Mike He

Naomi's close ups are kind of annoying, but she's probably really cute in real life.

Guest BebeSweet

Sorry STILL don't think NAOMI is UHLJJANG material WHATSOEVER.

I have friends who are 10x prettier than her.

SORRY but it's the truth (in my eyes of course).

Archived