●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

Guest kneekey

Yeah... thanks dollfacexC Im turning into such a Janice/ Angelababy fan ^ ^ What's your name though?... coz calling you dollfacexC is a bit weird =D

HAHAHA... hi Nikki! I think she has like... 100 "kill this hype" hats... all in different colours... well.. ive only seen the blue and the red one... so maybe TWO " kill this hype" hats ^^

If I saw her in HK i would stare... comeon... shes HOT... (ewww.. i feel weird calling another girl hot.. but its true!) I think coz shes also pretty tall for an asian...

Angela and Janice COULD be twins... coz they both have those high cheekbones and sorta eurasian-y look...

Did u mean "whitney and janice" or " Whitney and Angela C"... UNLESS PEOPLE CAN SEE A PIC THAT I CANT SEE??? *wahhhhhhhh*

hi haiki! i think it was angela and janice that popularized those "kill this hype" caps. i read posts here saying that they ordered those caps just because they saw angela and janice wearing it. i think i'll do the same 'cause anything those two wears look good on them and you'll want to buy their clothes :D. Their pics where they wore those "kill this hype" together i was like "who's janice and who's angela??" :lol:..eek! sorry, you're right, it's whitney and angela c. i must've had a "janice aftermath"..keke! :lol:

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest witchyangelkk

^ Nikki!!! Wanna start our own bandwagon with something?? MWAHAHHAAHHAHHAA... and people will try and copy our ... fashion sense?

Pfftttt... i have no fashion sense ^ ^ But i want to be a trend setter =D

Guest keeponfighting

what really!? i am skinny and i dont ><

and also those pics of him as a girl... might be him trying to look

Like a girl for fun? his hair is still very short there...

and i think its a boy.. look at his chin... no boobs in that one nude pic

body hair... must be a man trying to be popular by saying its a girl lol><

and this is so weird but i think yangyang is on my msn lol before i knew who he/she was

because he went on cam.. and he had those stairs and clock exeact same in the bg of the room he was in?

and he had yangyangs pics in his msn and he looked liked her/him...:|

cocomilk... what's her msn address? i'd like to see her too.. (i feel sick...)

aubrery>>>> youngyoung_second@hotmail.com yah doesn't exist anymore, though i was able to add it, i'm just waiting for the confirmation since everything on it is private... and i think she won't add me... bad...

Guest keeponfighting

i suddenly realized that angela is pretty.. after seeing those unseen pics..

Ni Hao Xiao Hei! what's YangYang's blog address??

i need to see YangYang... (i'm sick)

W001.jpg

maybe that's why she won't show her body cause she's a she....

W01.jpg

Yang00.jpg

YangYang156.jpg

YangYang0132.jpg

YangYang152.jpg

yangyang's relatives? ^

Guest kneekey

^ Nikki!!! Wanna start our own bandwagon with something?? MWAHAHHAAHHAHHAA... and people will try and copy our ... fashion sense?

Pfftttt... i have no fashion sense ^ ^ But i want to be a trend setter =D

hi haiki! if we'll be trendsetters i doubt someone will copy us..haha :lol:..but i agree! we should start a band wagon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi miyuki! *waves*

J@de thanks for sharing those janice pics :D

haiki i think whitney and janice are BFF.

untitledcb1.jpg

cr: her myspace

Guest witchyangelkk

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... SOOOO HAPPY!!! FINALLY OWN A PAGE!!!... after missing out for the past few pages.. =D ^^

hi haiki and nikki.. ^.^

where's xiao hei??? i need ur help ><

and

bee is a girl just like yangyang...

hihi miyuki!!

Yeah... Bee is a girl-guy ... people usually get her confused with Yangyang... well i do ^^

i think Angela Cusack would be much prettier if she identified(dressed, acted, etc) more with her Caucasian side. If that makes any sense. She looks awkward in the "fobbier" pics

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/2965/n503...82618442od8.jpg

Those Kill the Hype caps are everywhere!

Yeah... but maybe she wants to fit in.. =D Just coz you look Caucasian doesnt mean you feel Caucasian... ^ ^ I bet shes more asian than me =D

But its true that Unasian people wearing fobby clothes does look a bit weird =D

HAHAHA... those "kill the Hype" hats are taking over the world!!! *runs out and gets one to jump on the bandwagon* @___@ ARGHHH.. i hate bandwagon jumping though... but they look sooo cool on them!

^ i agree with you. her mouth seems so.. pouty.. uggh- her mascara =-=

i guess you're not a fan of the spider look ^ ^ ... I think she would be prettier if she smiled =D

hi haiki! if we'll be trendsetters i doubt someone will copy us..haha :lol:..but i agree! we should start a band wagon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi miyuki! *waves*

J@de thanks for sharing those janice pics :D

haiki i think whitney and janice are BFF.

<a href="http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/6273/untitledcb1.jpg" target="_blank">http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/6273/untitledcb1.jpg</a>

cr: her myspace

FINEEEE... =D You wrecked me!!! WOW.. i didnt know they were great great friends ^ ^

I think we would be GREAT trendsetters... being sooo influential in society... and all that O___O Hey.. i bet Janice didnt know that she would start a trend with the hats ^^

I like Chinese ulzzang better, they don't photoshop their pics as much as the Korean's.

I always thought Chinese Ulzzangs photoshopped more.... its not very obvious with the HK ulzzangs... but more with the googly eyed ones.... you can tell with the unnatural smoothness of the skin and bug eyes... ( thanks to the blur tool and the liquify button) ^ ^

I miss googly eyed ulzzangs.... *runs off to find pics to post*

I love chinese ulzzangs more only coz its easier to "connect" with them than the korean ones.. coz i dont know korean.. but im quite alright with my chinese .. so finding pics and reading weird captions are a breeze =D

Guest raindrops

Congrats witchyangelkk for owning a page finally after missing out by one post for the past few pages! Hahaha, i'll be back with some more yangyang

------*edit

if i remembered right, some of these have been posted :) i'm sorry, dearies.

6.jpg

5_001.jpg

4_001.jpg

2_001.jpg

3_001.jpg

1_002.jpg

2_002.jpg

3_002.jpg

4_002.jpg

enjoy, anyhow; is the one in green yangyang? haha i'm clearly confused.

----rainie*

Archived