●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ To celebrate my 3rd owning of a page / 2nd owning a page in a row I shall spread out some of Zai Zai & Nike LOVE!

AH... Untill here for now! I miss Janice... I want her photo! I thought I saw a magazine of mine have a spread of her... Geez, I will try to look for people to scan them out for me. She's really pretty there! <3 With a biodata and something about her. I will try to translate them if I can't scan them out. AND CZARINA! I MISS EMIRI!

I missed angelababy.. LoL u keep owning the pages.. hehehe..

u missed Emiri okay i'll post her pics...

btw, jayjeiken's name is edison.. LoL

how much are circle lenses???

Guest aubrery

hello.. i'm aubrey. 15y/0 from the phils.. i'm new here.. actually..not that new..because i visit this thread everday..heh.. i like it.. i like how they dress..how pretty they are.. how they photoshop their pics..eheh...i ilke zai zai..eheh.. hello to everyone..meri christmas~

Guest kneekey

^hi aubrey! ^^;;

dunno if these are new or old 'cause i cant freakin' understand chinese! suwwie! ^.^V

xiao han

1142433347968aj4.jpg

1142433387769yx5.jpg

1142433487749ar8.jpg

^pretty

1142433608008tt5.jpg

1142433627735ay6.jpg

1142433347633sy8.jpg

^heheÜ

1142433287575fl6.jpg

_edit*

can i post here random chinese girls that are "ulzzang-ish" ?? cause i see alot in pchome.tw and at rayli

Guest witchyangelkk

Nike wears Adidas. :w00t: She is really cute as a boy. I want to crossdress sometimes. Guys clothes are so much nicer in my opinion.

Yeah true... especially guy t-SHIRTS!! they always have the best prints.... but its sooo "in" to wear guy clothes nowadays ^^ So i dont think it would be called "cross dressing" ^^

really? 'cause i can see the pics *wonders*

Ohhh... =P im sure i cant see them though... damn im jealous!!! I soooooo wanna seeee!!!!!!! *runs off to kneekey's house and steals computer*

Havent seen Xiao Han for ages... apparantly according to fzl poll... shes the most popular!!! I dont think so though O__O

Yeah... post the randoms !!!! I love randoms!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE... its christmas eve here in Australia!!! WE GET OUR PRESSIES FIRST... MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH ^^

= edit =

Was this posted of

Whitney ?

z68157145.jpg

Angelababy

s54367650.jpgs54367853.jpgs54368102.jpg

z57818832.jpg

z57813883.jpg

z60006237.jpg

Guest witchyangelkk

More Angelababy

I soooo cant believe that she still goes to school O___O

IMG_089511.jpg

IMG_089811.jpg

z56210628.jpg

ARGHHHH.... Soompi wont let me post pics that have chinese characters in their file names...

Will come back later... after ive uploaded it all =P

=edit=

Ohhh... look what she wrote.. Its soooo cute that she and Janice are such great friends ^^ Like Korean Ulzzangs Mikki and SuA

可能我之前講 ge 野令大家有 d 誤會 …

我同 janice ge 感情好好 ah ..

she is one of my best fds ….

it is the same today that it always was , and it will never change ."

Translation of the chinese part:

I might have said some stuff before that might have made people misunderstand

The relationship between me and Janice is very very good!

angie.jpg

untitled1.jpg

untitled2.jpg

untitled3.jpg

untitled4.jpg

untitled5.jpg Her dog is sooo cute

untitled6.jpg

untitled7.jpg

untitled8.jpg

untitled9.jpg

hello.. i'm aubrey. 15y/0 from the phils.. i'm new here.. actually..not that new..because i visit this thread everday..heh.. i like it.. i like how they dress..how pretty they are.. how they photoshop their pics..eheh...i ilke zai zai..eheh.. hello to everyone..meri christmas~

im from d phil too ^^

merry christmas to everyone!!!!

i love the pics of angela and whitney, i find them very pretty..

haven't seem xiao han for along time but ive seen those pics already their quite old but thank you!!

i thought naomi is the most popular taiwanese ulljhang????

Guest SophiaSan

^

ahha i thought it was yangyang?

O.O;;

anwaysy MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE TO EVERYONE

oh gahh I just notice I don't know anyone's name in this thread!! :(

Hello I'm Sophia <33

Guest kneekey

hi sophia! ^.^ my name's nikki and im from the philippines too!(for miyuki and aubrey)etc.

^.^ i thought it was yangyang, i see posts saying that she's the most popular in asia,

haven't seem xiao han for along time but ive seen those pics already their quite old but thank you!!

sorry, idk if its latest or not 'cause i cant understand chinese and im too lazy to go to babelfish either

^.^V

witchyangelkk sorry! ^.^V i learned my lesson though, always reupload pics to imageshack!!!!

angela is so pretty! and she and janice are so kyoot together. bff!

Guest witchyangelkk

im from d phil too ^^

hi sophia! ^.^ my name's nikki and im from the philippines too!(for miyuki and aubrey)etc.

^.^ i thought it was yangyang, i see posts saying that she's the most popular in asia,

sorry, idk if its latest or not 'cause i cant understand chinese and im too lazy to go to babelfish either

^.^V

witchyangelkk sorry! ^.^V i learned my lesson though, always reupload pics to imageshack!!!!

angela is so pretty! and she and janice are so kyoot together. bff!

hihi everyone~ I'm HaiKi =D and im from Australia !! from now on.. i will try and learn everyone's name... But dont hit me if i cant remember O___O

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY... an hour until christmas!!!! Im soooo excited!!!

Yang yang wasnt in the poll... but Naomi (Xiao fan) was second... Its not official or anything... but ill go post the results later!!

Guest chigusa707

Hellow.. Im from the Phils too.. XD

im from d phil too ^^

Hey~ kababayan. ^^ Ive always thought that yang yang was the most popular TW uhljjang... ever. XD

Coolie.. so there's 4 of us.. hahaha..

Yang Yang~ has the most number of posers, tho.. XD

p/s

Everyone can call me PAO~ Nice to 'finally' meet u all. ^_^

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

yangyang wasn't first coz she's not included in the poll.. but for the poll for TBs i think she's first but im not sure.. i think she's either first or second ^^

chigusa707 (pao)

wow, i actually thought i was the only one from the phils who visits this thread.. nice to meet u ^^

visit my cyworld LoL..

aubrery

mabuti naman po.. LoL

kneekey (nikki)

thanks for the xiao han pics ^^

witchyangelkk (haiki)

nice to meet u ^^

Guest chigusa707

^Hahaha.. ^_^ coolie~ I usually get my styling ideas from these people. So yea.. XD where in the country are you?

Random~ found these thru surfing.. dunno if their uhlljangs or not.. XD I'll take these down if they arent allowed. ^^

303786309l.jpg

301442918l.jpg

293928624l.jpg

20462355221571l.jpg

++thats it! ^^ looking at some of them trying to make their eyes look bigger makes mi own eyes hurt. ^^;;

BTW, anyone has some more POISON photos? More ZZ! XD

Guest Dreamss

^ ooo wow..the second one looks like mikki, the korean ulzzang.

and the last girl..SHE LOOKS LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON -0-;;

so freaky.. ahha

Guest witchyangelkk

yangyang wasn't first coz she's not included in the poll.. but for the poll for TBs i think she's first but im not sure.. i think she's either first or second ^^

chigusa707 (pao)

wow, i actually thought i was the only one from the phils who visits this thread.. nice to meet u ^^

visit my cyworld LoL..

aubrery

mabuti naman po.. LoL

kneekey (nikki)

thanks for the xiao han pics ^^

witchyangelkk (haiki)

nice to meet u ^^

WAHHH.. i feel sooo left out.. im not from the phillipines =( hihi Miyuki ! I got a mention =D ^^

^Hahaha.. ^_^ coolie~ I usually get my styling ideas from these people. So yea.. XD where in the country are you?

Random~ found these thru surfing.. dunno if their uhlljangs or not.. XD I'll take these down if they arent allowed. ^^

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/45/69/.../303786309l.jpg

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/45/69/.../301442918l.jpg

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/45/69/.../293928624l.jpg

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/52/67/...2355221571l.jpg

++thats it! ^^ looking at some of them trying to make their eyes look bigger makes mi own eyes hurt. ^^;;

HAHA.. i understand. Their eyes are like... O__________O GOOGLING out of their heads!!!

I think the first one is Mei mei though... or something like that... I think shes one of the blackie group... but i dunno.. they all look like that >.<""

^ ooo wow..the second one looks like mikki, the korean ulzzang.

and the last girl..SHE LOOKS LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON -0-;;

so freaky.. ahha

Yeah.. the second one has COOL style ^ ^ HAHAHAHAHHAA... last one does look like michael jackson... SOOOO SCARY * no offence to jacko's fans*

Here is the results of a fzl-mx poll.. some of the entrants are sooo.. @__@ though...

投票标题: 网络米女大对决捏! (单选)

小涵 332 (22.05%)

MOMO 142 (9.43%)

MEIMEI 86 (5.71%)

小立 188 (12.48%)

朵朵 94 (6.24%)

小帆 288 (19.12%)

捷大爷 103 (6.84%)

贝小姐 89 (5.91%)

ч;SuNNy"草莓幸邇... 33 (2.19%)

vicky 151 (10.03%)

VICKY <== Another blackie girl

1632600334_BxG6Nfi5SQHo.jpg

朵朵 <== ARGHHH... soooo scary !!! I would have to say the SCARIEST looking person ive seen in my entire life... more scary than the Michael Jackson lookalike !!!!!

1666514156_AZU8x6j7Pd9l.jpg

捷大爷 Jie Jie

1724598230_83lAWGOOXOA7.jpg

贝小姐 Bei bei

1746036015_euimrhT8PanL.jpg

小立 <=== Xiao Han's scary looking friend

1797633077_7OajJBsxS3mu.jpg

Momo <== She scares me a bit .. with the cutting and all

1929258441_ERCWfeMswvwa.jpg

Meimei <== Blackie girl

1960813533_QYTPbVHZ721u.jpg

小涵 <=== the current leader

1966094612_25A3pvYCsW0l.jpg

小帆 NAOMI ^^ wAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my FAVOURITE ^^

1968814912_51iYgZU6gZcF.jpg

SuNNy"草莓幸邇 <== her eyes are ... weird @__@

1966190803_0rVfm2ixeuA7.jpg

Anyway.. it's christmas today.. didnt do much though, just sent my friend off at the airport... Going to have the typical Aussie Christmas Bbq later ^^

Its raining pretty badly though... really weird for summer ..but i guess its good coz we're going through a SUPER bad drought =(

SANTA got me all the stuff i wanted though.. so im super happy ^ ^

Hope everyone had/ has a better CHRISSIE than me =D

S2 Haiki

Guest keeponfighting

:ph34r: which of these is yangyang as a girl?? which isn't/aren't her?

7.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

who has pics of yangyang as a girl?

and who knows her blog address?

i found a myspace account saying she's youngyoung... would that be possible...?

she's huge!

Archived