●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

Guest XiaoHei

i love angelababy more LoL..

yeah i missed you.. hehehe..

u better post pics of BEE coz somebody requested it a few pages back...

I found them! But I only take few of them Lolz. I'm lazy. And I forget to mention ^ back there. I OWN PAGE 154! Lolz.

BEE (I think she can pass of as a Taiwan guy ullzhang any time...)

bee2.jpg

bee3.jpg

bee4.jpg

bee5.jpg

bee6.jpg

bee7.jpg

bee8.jpg

bee.jpg

P/S : URANUS IS PRETTY! Look at her skin man! But she kinda have a really long face. She's good enough for me! *stares* AND J LAW! HE IS SO GOOD LOOKING! AND HIS BF IS ONE HAWT GUY! *add to list* Lolz.

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chigusa707

The ullzhang like girl call SunMi is kinda cute and pretty but I don't think she is an ullzhang. Lolz.

Did someone really requested for pictures of Bee? Geez... Her picture is abit hard to obtain. Anymore Taiwanese GIRLS picture request? I can find it if it's not hard. Will be back with pictures soon so request now.

Yeah it's okay for you to call me that! ^^ Here you go. I forget to mention, her name is NIKE or JUNIKE.

Zai Zai and her GF

Her GF is ABSOLUTELY CUTE! I love her so much! And they look so so so so so sweet together! I think this is the 2nd time I mention this. Lolz. Such sweet couple. Yeah Zai Zai eyes bag is pretty... OBVIOUS. Lolz.

Waaaay cute! ^^ and ZZ is only 16??????? whoaaaaaa. :w00t:

^ ^ Even if she is a guy she would be carrying a tag saying I BELONG TO ZAI ZAI! Lolz~

*lols* I thought the same thing.

Guest SeSgirl

Her GF is ABSOLUTELY CUTE! I love her so much! And they look so so so so so sweet together! I think this is the 2nd time I mention this. Lolz. Such sweet couple. Yeah Zai Zai eyes bag is pretty... OBVIOUS. Lolz.

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I think they look adorable and freaking HOT together!!!! x]

post more!! heh heh :D

Guest XiaoHei

I would love to but I'm really sleepy now.. It's 4.21 in the morning here now... *sleep while typing*

So, request here everything you guys wanted (I can find Taiwan girls photo especially people like Zai Zai. I think you guys know what I mean.) And I will fulfilled them tomorrow night. GOODBYE EVERYBODY!

^ ^ ^ Yeah ZZ IS ONLY 16! AND I DON'T EVEN LOOK HALF AS NICE AS HER even I'm 16... *look in shame* Lolz. I WANT TO SLEEP NOW!

Guest SeSgirl

^ no flipping way...ZZ is only freaking 16!??!?!??!

AHHHHHHHHHMMMMYYYYGOODNESSSSS~~

:excl: :excl: :excl: :excl:

mind boggling..but anyways! can't wait to see pix! thank you!!!

dang...4 AM??!?!?! Where do you live?

some new janice frm her xanga..her and a doggie

and her and rachel! :D

b67184970.jpg

b67184976.jpg

b67184981.jpg

b67186626.jpg

b67187974.jpg

^ ahahaha...they're palying the wii...

man..it's so tiring...my arm hurted like crazy after like...30 min. of playing..-_-

Guest sandybaby_

I found them! But I only take few of them Lolz. I'm lazy. And I forget to mention ^ back there. I OWN PAGE 154! Lolz.

BEE (I think she can pass of as a Taiwan guy ullzhang any time...)

P/S : URANUS IS PRETTY! Look at her skin man! But she kinda have a really long face. She's good enough for me! *stares* AND J LAW! HE IS SO GOOD LOOKING! AND HIS BF IS ONE HAWT GUY! *add to list* Lolz.

bee is a girl ? =O i tho bee is a boy! so i guess that mean this myspace is fake. o.O ?

http://www.myspace.com/spidey_boi

some pictures of bee ;

2rm0306.jpg

2iuyrkm.jpg

307rwis.jpg

1340176022_m.jpg

Guest pandazombie

^ any asian ulzzang/celebs with myspace are fakes

because 1, they don't even know myspace exist

2, they'd never portrayed themselves and 10 year old teeny boppers, or aka the posers

3, I doubt any of them speak english enough to even register

Guest cherryfilter

is she an ulljanng? i've never posted here, sorry if i spelled that wrong >_<

i was trying to find out through this thread but read that chinese don't have contests for them..

so iono how to determine if she is or not

anyway~ she is called "sunmi"

980371683l13959e05fk6.jpg

1133686148l13964215se9.jpg

1220089562l1396c9d3vf1.jpg

hey i know~ her she lives in tennessee. she visited in VA to see my friend. she is really pretty.

Guest JOONIE.su

^ ^ Even if she is a guy she would be carrying a tag saying I BELONG TO ZAI ZAI! Lolz~

LOL yes. But all in all it would still be much better if she was a guy. :)

Wow. I like PINKBARBIE's eye make-up.

Guest Yoomi_AH

^woahhhh those are pretty intense. O__O''' nice artistic pics though....

Anyways, Bee is soo hot!!! and ZZ's gf??? BUT WHY ARE THEY GIRLS???????

I find all of this oddly twisted.

Archived