●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

Guest chocolate//

does anyone else also think that JANICE has sort of like the typical asian roundish face, except she has a really nice nose?

just trying to figure out how much a difference a nice nose can do. cuse i've seen a lot of girls in real life with her face shape but because they have a more flat nose, they're arent pretty like her ><

anyways her new pics are beautiful.

lol it's all her features put together that makes her pretty. not just the nose or the shape of the face.. lol and btw i actually think that janice has a smaller face than most asian girls.. and her chin is sharper.

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dada.love.is

although theresa fu is more well known in hk, but she has been in the entertainment circle for years- with movies and beingi n Cookies- then New cookies then as solo singer- i would have to say that fame wise that JAnice Man is certainly on the up!!

i like Janice MAn i think she is pretty but- i do prefer her older looks too, and i watched her movie the one 'See you in you tube' when she talks in the movie her mouth bugs me- maybe its just me or the way the movie was style but it made her look all scrunched up or something- just bugged me

but in the moussy promotion fotos she looks pretty, i guess i prefer her with the side parting!!!

I think I'm the only person here who thinks that Janice Man looks worse these days X_X

I think it's because she looks really "mean"... But the color of her hair is very unnatural too. But there's something about her that bugs me.. IMO, she doesn't look as "complete" as Angela.

Hmmm I kind of agree with you hahaha I like both JM & ABB (in fact I only come in here for those two lOL) but JM's recent look isn't my cup of tea--still pretty nonetheless. I perfer her during her fading tan + brown hair era hahaha (last summer)--like the pictures below.

010kh9kd2.jpg

z97033467cb2.jpg

z97046134jq1.jpg

z97046182jm1.jpg

although theresa fu is more well known in hk, but she has been in the entertainment circle for years- with movies and beingi n Cookies- then New cookies then as solo singer- i would have to say that fame wise that JAnice Man is certainly on the up!!

i like Janice MAn i think she is pretty but- i do prefer her older looks too, and i watched her movie the one 'See you in you tube' when she talks in the movie her mouth bugs me- maybe its just me or the way the movie was style but it made her look all scrunched up or something- just bugged me

but in the moussy promotion fotos she looks pretty, i guess i prefer her with the side parting!!!

Yups exactly what I was going to say...

For a model I think Janice is pretty big in the HK entertainment industry (same goes for ABB)...

but yeah I watched JM's movie "愛鬥大" and it was such a waste of time. -___-" The storyline could've been SO much better given the basis for the movie's theme. Also is it me or does it seem like the movie was REALLY low budget ^^"

MORE Janice Man

(more JM at the 'MORE Sunday' function)

ap20080323035732545jpgiqu0.jpg

ap20080323035416931bm5.jpg

ap20080323035201272uy2.jpg

But damn... Theresa went and got all good looking hahaha (seriously... she got so much hotter !), and considering the fact that I hated Cookie... that's saying a lot lOL.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^^ yeah Theresa did get A LOT hotter. In Hong Kong it is all bout Stephy, but I don't like her much. I always liked Miki, but yea I think Theresa isn't bad. My dad met her before, he said she was very "inch" <-- (for you Canto people)

I also don't like the current Janice too much. But I like Angela and Janice pretty much the same level. I just knew a lot Janice a lot longer.

I am going back to Hong Kong in May, maybe I will run into them.

more janice

sick of her yet? =PP i personally think her pictures are never boring

**EDIT: ok appearantly im very slow posting these now that i see like 5 more jm comments haha.

P1040564.jpg

P1040558.jpg

P1040527.jpg

IMG_5626.jpg

IMG_5574.jpg

P1040674.jpg

this is actually not a very flattering picture of her, she looks so tired and..human

P1040668.jpg

n1130000561_27969_2286.jpg

n1130000561_27970_2649.jpg

Guest PDURRR

god my heart stopped for awhile

janice is so freaking gorgeous

in those more event photos, she looks like devon aoki if devon was fully japanese lol

elly looks like karen mok if she tried to be pretty or hip.

ayuki is freakin hot too and nikki

god i love chinese ppl :D!

Guest kingmari

it's so weird bc in recent pictures janice's face looks more round? but in her older pictures her face looks sharper and more angular (esp in her pic in the first post of this thread)... am i going crazy? @_@ maybe it's the middle part...

Whoa I was going to post more Janice pictures but I see that there are already way too many on the last two pages lol. I'll save those for later I guess.

Hmmm I kind of agree with you hahaha I like both JM & ABB (in fact I only come in here for those two lOL) but JM's recent look isn't my cup of tea--still pretty nonetheless. I perfer her during her fading tan + brown hair era hahaha (last summer)--like the pictures below.

Agreed! She was so freaking gorgeous back then.

Guest raindrops

HAHA i absolutely LOVE Janice now, i remember the time when i was all like Eww.. Janice smokes! Janice looks like a pinkberry ! But yeah.. i thought her old old old pictures were really kinda bad -- the ones where she's a "japanese girl"... She has matured a lot, and hopefully she's stopped smoking (: But i love Janice.. and i think someone mentioned up there that the other ulzzang faces are getting boring, and yeah i'd have to agree some of them don't quite stand out for me (: except the ray li girls they're pretty good (:

----rainie*

oh crap! i topped a page, and it's only tradition to contribute, right? (: well here we go!

JANICE MAN. She is just gorgeous;

N O H O T L I N K I N G.

thnx (:

Some unposted one of the function for the Star Sign Representation

P1040700.jpg

P1040670.jpg

P1040709.jpg

Posted, but cute photos of her straight fringe with Rachel

1-10.jpg

2-9.jpg

And the Bausch&Lomb Daily Disposable SofLens

P1040607.jpg

P1040608.jpg

P1040609.jpg

P1040610.jpg

P1040623.jpg

P1040630.jpg

P1040642.jpg

P1040639.jpg

P1040644.jpg

P1040654.jpg

P1040657.jpg

P1040662.jpg

P1040664.jpg

Credits as watermarked, uploaded by me; please do not hotlink <3

xx

Guest ilovetrees

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask

But may i request, the site in which

you order CHOICE hats/clothes

Guest lovelyvietgirl

Yeah i agree that janiceman's face shape is kinda round . but it depend on what type makeup especially her eyes, and hair she has, will make her round face stand out more. Thats why in some of her pics, her face shaped is not as round and is sharper. In the pics of her in the pink dress, her eye makeup makes her eyes more asian looking and smaller which makes her bottom face appear more wider. lol i can't explain.. I think she might look better in person than in pics. People with round face don't always come out nice in every single pictures. Angelababy on the other hand, look nice in every angle and makeup. Janice is still very pretty compared to many other girls. But with angela there, angela stand out more.

The duplicate pictures are kinda getting out of hand.

Remember Elle? She was posted in the beginning of this thread years ago. It looks like she still updates.

Newer to older pics:

w82120410.jpg

w138546744.jpg

w138546747.jpg

w72998420.jpg

w138546754.jpg

w83581254.jpg

w138546839.jpg

w73421060.jpg

w138546845.jpg

w138546849.jpg

w138546854.jpg

w138546903.jpg

w73589614.jpg

w72998580.jpg

w138546941.jpg

w138546945.jpg

w138546963.jpg

Guest pooface

Elle is reallly pretty! i can see xiao han, jiejie, and xi xuan in her .. she has a multi look! I like the last pic!

Guest kainan

The duplicate pictures are kinda getting out of hand.

Remember Elle? She was posted in the beginning of this thread years ago. It looks like she still updates.

Newer to older pics:

that was so long time ago. still remember her though. that shanghai gril right?

Archived