●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

Guest anragor

thank you so much you guys for keeping this thread going. I prefer the better quality photos. Grace still looks as pretty as always but I think she looks better when she doesn't smile. King Boo is gorgeous. more pictures please.

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pillowbox

33 (1988)

tumblr_kwvmniD7dA1qzzk7co1_500.jpg

chinesenetidols.tumblr.com

*NOTE: the old tumblr address could not be posted here so I decided to make a new one.

(i will be moving pictures from the old tumblr to the new one) f*ckyeahchina.tumblr.com <--- old url.

DO NOT take the picture out from this forum or tumblr because I specifically asked the owner (33) for permission.

unknown

tumblr_kwvncoEb7c1qzzk7co1_500.jpg

xingzheng

tumblr_kwvnw99Hfn1qzzk7co1_500.jpg

tina (1990)

tumblr_kwvo4c8AxW1qzzk7co1_500.jpg

mona (1991) & zhang lun shuo

tumblr_kwvopuzqiX1qzzk7co1_500.jpg

Lin Geng Xin(1988)

tumblr_kwvqewcM2K1qzzk7co1_400.jpg

xinyuan

tumblr_kwvr3z1T6P1qzzk7co1_500.jpg

AnQi (a friend of mine; famous underground female rapper in China.. talented musician)

tumblr_kwvrlb4RKd1qzzk7co1_500.jpg

Black

tumblr_kwvtc5Cw1W1qzzk7co1_500.jpg

please do not hotlink!

Sophia

tumblr_kwvugosQsS1qzzk7co1_500.jpg

Angelbaby

Just a friendly reminder: if you want to post pictures of yourself you should do it in the Members 411, as opposed to in here.

" 3. DO NOT post pictures of yourself or "your friends". " - First post in this thread.

Guest ang3lbaby

Just a friendly reminder: if you want to post pictures of yourself you should do it in the Members 411, as opposed to in here.

" 3. DO NOT post pictures of yourself or "your friends". " - First post in this thread.

errr...its not picture of me or my friend..i took this pic from the chinese ulzzang site. <_<

errr...its not picture of me or my friend..i took this pic from the chinese ulzzang site.

Ah, I see. I just figured since you have the same username and were using her picture as your icon, it was you, haha.

(I really didn't mean it in an aggressive way, though, honestly.)

Guest ang3lbaby

Ah, I see. I just figured since you have the same username and were using her picture as your icon, it was you, haha.

(I really didn't mean it in an aggressive way, though, honestly.)

its ok..i know other may mistaken too..haha.

Archived