Tencent QQ~

missmoobear

Guest yimmmah

Haha, I do have QQ, and I'm on it 24/7 when I'm in China, and I'm on it like once every 3 months if I'm not.

I was OBSESSED with 巨星(Ju Xing) which is a vocal game, it's basically like karaoke,and you need to use a QQ account, so I was on eveeeryy sinnngllee dayyy this summer. I usually only go on to talk to my cousins though, since not a lot of my friends here have it. =]

qq:240470207

please say you're from soompi if you decide to add =]

To play 巨星(Ju Xing), do you have to download your own songs or are they provided for you in the game already? Thanks!

I'm on QQ, too! :)

I started using it when a guy I met on Omegle told me about it, so now I use that to talk to him and some other people.

I didn't even notice the games on there dry.gif but also I don't usually go on the qzone thing, just the chatting part

Well, now I gotta go check them out.

My number's 914933448

Guest Chuyin

I downloaded it just to talk to my cousins over in China since no one I know uses it here XD. But my QQ number is 1513752009.

Archived