Show Off Your Keitai's Thread!

kerpao

Guest zerox678

You can actually get the Hana Yori Dango phone, the 930SH in blue/green. Its the exact same phone from the series. I sold one just a week ago...

Here is a couple of pics...

IMG_0431.jpg

IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Annyon

^ SH07Bs are yummy.

& I was surprised that I didn't lose any signal for over a week at all (I think almost 2 weeks actually) using my SH-07B... For the first time, I didn't have to worry about performing CPR or anything until suddenly I finally lost signal and I didn't have my CPR phone with me (cause I had been doing so well without having to CPR)... Sighh, had to borrow a friends' phone but it didn't work for some reason... Funny thing is when I restarted the phone, I got signal again so technically I didn't even CPR it even though I attempted haha.

Guest IonNuke

I'm still working on getting use to the UI for 07B. It's a bit different from all the other sharps from docomo. Some things remain the same and other things got scooted around that I can't even find it LOL.

Guest zerox678

wow you flew into tokyo right after the quake and snatched it while he was in kyoto?

MAD SKILLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

AW614 someone is selling a couple of P900iv from FF 50bucks a pop

Guest IonNuke

wow you flew into tokyo right after the quake and snatched it while he was in kyoto?

MAD SKILLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

AW614 someone is selling a couple of P900iv from FF 50bucks a pop

You know we're all born ninjas. Some of us have awaken and others not. (-__________________________-")

• 1 month later...
Guest tommy96814

where can i get the 003sh? also for the sh-07b will i get only voice working or text and email too? i assumed it does not have WIFI?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mei0lin

hi~ i was just wondering if it was worth getting a docomo? all i do is talk and txt :) i odn't really use internet and other stuff soo plz help me out :) i'm thinkign about getting one

Guest tommy96814

other than trying to get the menu to change to english, when i put in the hypersim it is asking for some kind of code when i turn on the phone? and since it is still in japanese i can't read what it is asking.

photomc.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

hi~ i was just wondering if it was worth getting a docomo? all i do is talk and txt :) i odn't really use internet and other stuff soo plz help me out :) i'm thinkign about getting one

shouldnt have a problem, is having t9 or not having t9 an issue?

other than trying to get the menu to change to english, when i put in the hypersim it is asking for some kind of code when i turn on the phone? and since it is still in japanese i can't read what it is asking.

*quoted image*

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

try 0000

Archived