Show Off Your Keitai's Thread!

kerpao

Guest peppermintsugar

I would like that phone, but the keypad looks absolutely awful. Reminds me of the RAZR, which I hate the keypad for :[

The outside of the phone is so cute, though.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peppermintsugar

I just mean it's flat, and the keys aren't separated, similar to the RAZR. That's what I don't like. It's the only thing I hate about my 707SC II.

Guest peppermintsugar

Enough with the chit chat, I don't want to do a FULL review until I get my iNex HyperSIM and everything works, but I took a picture for Livejournal real quick, figured I would post it here for funsies.

33u3h9u.jpg

I still just play with it because it's awesome.

Guest ahhhdillon

ugh such a loser question but how do you put pictures on SH906i via data cable? ive tried simply putting them in the sharp100 folder, but they don't show up on the phonnnneeeee

Guest ahhhdillon

haha nvm.

its lifekit>microsd manager>import>then choose what kind of category that your file will fit into (my pictures, mail melody, etc. I'm sure all JPEGS are in "my pictures") open up the category then when you see your file, push submenu>copy 1 to phone>copy it to the acquired data folder by pushing fix>DONE! :D

I did this for wallpapers, so when you want to get your pic and look at it or whatever, go to the aquaired data folder in data box and yeh =]

for wallpaper options, go to submenu>set to screen> and after you set it as a wallpaper it will give you the options of sizing the picture for best results click wide. lol

u can use a sd card reader instead of a usb cable to transfer? for sh906i

I use sdup, with the cable, its just easier for me, since I dont have to rename the photos and just drop them right in. same with movies

Guest crystalpuiyee

I use sdup, with the cable, its just easier for me, since I dont have to rename the photos and just drop them right in. same with movies

does Mac suports cable transfers?? LOL.. when i transfer stuffs, i'll just use my PC.. but i still want to figure out how to use it on Macs.. > <

it should support microsd mode. not sure since i use windows and linux, maybe other mac users can share what they use. And if Im extremely lazy I'll just send them to my sh9010c and IR the files over to the docomo.

Guest crystalpuiyee

it should support microsd mode. not sure since i use windows and linux, maybe other mac users can share what they use. And if Im extremely lazy I'll just send them to my sh9010c and IR the files over to the docomo.

LOL.. that's what i do sometimes!! but thanks anyways :)

Guest registered99
This site has got a useful program for Mac users to put files on DoCoMo cards. There's also a program called Reudo KSync, but it costs money, and the UI is only in Japanese.

Guest ahhhdillon

oh yeh btw, using an sd card def works, all the files are the same tho (of course). a usb cable just came with mine, plus i wanna use MTP mode to sync my WMA's on muh phone, and you can only do that using a datacable

^ it's a huge hassle converting/creating ringtones. i've never created one successfully.... D;

you can always request it at a forum or something.

Archived