Show Off Your Keitai's Thread!

kerpao

FM Radio... heheh... i don't think they listen to the radio over there. (Even I don't listen to the radio and I'm over there lol)

Video or Picture = MMS. MMS denotes Multimedia Message Service. Video and Picture falls under multimedia. Sharps has CCD Camera and Panasonic has CMOS. Though Panasonic's CMOS ain't bad but Sharp's CCD is rather clear.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ★★★

I've seen radio shows from japan.... dont people have to listen to the radio shows for them to be on the radio? thats odd lol I just heard somewhere it had radio. Maybe i was mistaken? Or maybe that was the chinese knock off... hmm : P

So sharp? Hmmm i still have a choice though.

I dont know the features on either or weather one is better then the other.

Btw IonNuke i've seen you on youtube AND howardsforums... you seem to be everywhere i look : P

Guest ★★★

Maybe i was mistaken.

I was just wondering if what i heard was right or not.

Honestly it doesn't really matter to me.

I would be fine with just being able to add music. : P

I wish i could get a features list of both phones to compare.

Then my decision would be easier. : P

You can probably pull up Docomo's English site and get the specs in comparison.

Only differences would probably be the camera if you're comparing SH series to P series. Other than that the 01A and 03A is both 8MP CCD. Everything else is generally the same.

Guest ★★★

I was wondering. When the phones are offically unlocked next year will they have MMS?

Because i'm kinda second guessing now that i can't send photos or videos at all.

Maybe i should just wait? I dont know. Just curious.

If they will be unlocked with MMS available then i'll wait until then : )

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tranced_azn

Lol so I've been doing some sh-01b hunting again and DANG it's expensive :o ughhh. I was just wondering, is there a chance that the price may drop in the future, or it is gonna be like hunting down a 903sh, limited stock and all expensive?

I've been looking around Yahoo HK and Taiwan. On HK, I found a seller called Eunospet, but his phones are a bit out of my price range and for TW I couldn't find any sellers that sell outside the country :(. Hehe I was planning to save up and treat myself to a keitai as an Xmas gift (maybe a little earlier if I save up), but I think anything over $600 for phone and hypersim is a tad overkill for me. About used phones I have no problem. I was contemplating on just getting a sh-03a or a N906i, but ahhh I REALLY like the design of the sh-01b~

edit: I also just saw the NEC N-04b. Thought it was really nice and within my price range. However does anybody have any experience w/ it? Like battery life, camera, messaging, etc? Thank you~

Guest Skylinr

I don't know if any sets are still available but this guy is clearing stocks at SGD650, around ~USD$500. Here's the link

I'm pretty sure the guy ships overseas, but he doesn't I can help you out. There are also other second-hand one around that market place, usually cheaper than ebay :D Shipping cost will be more though since they will be from Singapore.

Lol so I've been doing some sh-01b hunting again and DANG it's expensive :o ughhh. I was just wondering, is there a chance that the price may drop in the future, or it is gonna be like hunting down a 903sh, limited stock and all expensive?

I've been looking around Yahoo HK and Taiwan. On HK, I found a seller called Eunospet, but his phones are a bit out of my price range and for TW I couldn't find any sellers that sell outside the country :(. Hehe I was planning to save up and treat myself to a keitai as an Xmas gift (maybe a little earlier if I save up), but I think anything over $600 for phone and hypersim is a tad overkill for me. About used phones I have no problem. I was contemplating on just getting a sh-03a or a N906i, but ahhh I REALLY like the design of the sh-01b~

edit: I also just saw the NEC N-04b. Thought it was really nice and within my price range. However does anybody have any experience w/ it? Like battery life, camera, messaging, etc? Thank you~

eunospet didnt have any used ones for sale? Another poster bought a p905i last year for a very good price off eunospet shipped no problem to the US.

What kind of budget do you have in mind? I think its possible to get an n906i software unlocked and avoid hypersims for under 400

Guest tranced_azn

eunospet didnt have any used ones for sale? Another poster bought a p905i last year for a very good price off eunospet shipped no problem to the US.

What kind of budget do you have in mind? I think its possible to get an n906i software unlocked and avoid hypersims for under 400

I looked around and saw some other stuff, but no used Sharps. Mmmm so for the time being I'm just kind of looking around and gonna start saving up. Although the n906i is soft unlocked, I think right now I'm leaning towards the Sharp sh-01b or NEC N-04b (I really like how it has wifi, t9, I like the design, and is a little cheaper than the Sharp). It'd be nice if it was soft unlocked, since a number of NECs are unlocked.

Money-wise, I suppose 600 (or a little bit above it) or less, w/ hypersim and charger total. Oh speaking of hypersims does Eunospet provide everything (phone, charger, and hypersim) or only the phone? Thank you :D

Guest Skylinr

Just arrived today from Hong Kong! Had been wanting a yoko-motion slider for a long while but prices and flip keitais being more attractive put me off but I managed to find this at ~US$512 brand new with shipping included

DVC00045.JPG?psid=1

SH-03A rather unhappy and refused to take a good shot. :P

DVC00052.JPG?psid=1

Battery compartment with F-01B along side.

DVC00058.JPG?psid=1

Rainbow keypad should be a great sight at night!

DVC00067.JPG?psid=1

YouTube via WiFi. Phone lagged with YouTube and I couldn't get it to go fullscreen yet.

DVC00065.JPG?psid=1

Side-by-side with F-04B.

DVC00063.JPG?psid=1

Rear of the phone

DVC00061.JPG?psid=1

13.2MP with FullHD video recording. Supposedly better flash as well. Will test it out soon!

Guest andy_solbi_wonder_girls

@ Skylinr: GOSH! It looks amazing!! I usually hate sliders, but Japanese phones are always the exception to everything. Do you mind if I ask where you got it?

Guest angelicious

@Skylinr

man is that a Fujitsu F-06B???? It looks awesome!!

I've been surfing the net on that phone all day.. been thinking of purchasing one, but I'm worried about unlocking it with hypersim and all

too bad I'm not fluent at Chinese =[ .. one I found on ebay was for US$629 :tears:

Guest Skylinr

@angelicious Yup, that's the F-06B! I can help with getting the phone from the site, but the unlocking stuff I'm not too sure. Perhaps IonNuke or aw can help?

Archived