The Seoul International Drama Awards will be held today, Sept 10 5.30pm at the KBS Hall. Its the one that we all voted for a month ago haha. Anyone knows if she'll be attending? Cos although she can't get the award for most popular actress, the drama Queen Seon Deok is nominated and she might get an award for acting right?? Omg i really wish she can appear there haha. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah? tonight? yeah i also hope she comes, wanna see the georgeous Queen more and more !

Finally the queen graces to the whole world.  Hope she doesn’t take another half year off flying all over the places for vacation. 

hahah... yeah i years are going to the end, i think she has taken enough time for resting, travelling, and playing with her daughter n husband n puppy , now it's time to work baby!! :lol:

She looked so beautiful at that fashion event! So great to see her again.

she's indeed Pretty !!!!

today is a Great day for Moslems in the world, this is idul Fitri ! Happy Idul Fitri for those who celebrate ! :)

Okeeeeyyy still heve some photos of LYW... :wub:

16-3-1.jpg

9-1.jpg

nice bag !

10-2.jpg

georgeous smile !

hahah... yeah i years are going to the end, i think she has taken enough time for resting, travelling, and playing with her daughter n husband n puppy , now it's time to work baby!!  :lol:

Of all the humanities on the planet, I’m jealous of the pet.  The slim puppy got Yowon’s love and attention!!

Of all the humanities on the planet, I’m jealous of the pet.  The slim puppy got Yowon’s love and attention!!

yeahhh the puppy is sooooo slim just like the owner :P

i've just check my PM, hmm... for HQ clips, i just can find HQ for Seeya Love's Greeting n Ice Doll..

check this

http://www.indowebster.com/SeeYa_Loves_Greetings_MV.html

http://www.indowebster.com/SeeYa_Ice_Doll_MV.html

heyy i found others :

2010 KBS Academy Street relay Pictorial photography site visit : DOWNLOAD HQ

2008 TVN LOve : DOWNLOAD HQ

for 2010 KBS Academy Street relay, you will find this pages if you click

kbsu.jpg

clik the red circle,, i use that way to download n it works...

The link still doesn't work.  It says "403 forbidden."

hmm..try right click and save link as...

it works on me

Omg, what was that photoshoot with LDW for? =D They look great.

it's for LYW's upcoming Movie : Bean Paste / MISO/ The Reciepe that will be Premiere in Pusan International Film Festival on next October !

Yupp they Looked Great !!!! :w00t:

BTW, actually LYW's co-star in Bean Paste was Kim Nam Gil :D

but then replaced by Lee Dong Wook,

hmm... i'm curious to see the LEE's Chemistry... :P

Photbeo thx for the HQ Photos !! Love Them !

^ OMG I didn't know she had a movie coming out! And with LDW as her love interest?? :w00t: When did she film that?

yupp.... she still has one upcoming movie..

the filming was taken together when she's filming Queen Seon Deok.

so LYW was double filming last year..

hahah...yeaaahhh LYW and LDW are couples!!

this movie is so interesting for me.... :)

Guest gingerpeach

^ What's the movie about? Synopsis, please? :D Ooh so KNG was originally casted but then replaced by LDW? Aww it would have been awesome to see those two together again. (LOVE them together. They're so funny and adorable. Such great chemistry. ^_^) But LDW/LYW pairing is definitely very refreshing. Hope we'll (eventually) be able to watch the movie somehow!

^ What's the movie about? Synopsis, please? :D Ooh so KNG was originally casted but then replaced by LDW? Aww it would have been awesome to see those two together again. (LOVE them together. They're so funny and adorable. Such great chemistry. ^_^) But LDW/LYW pairing is definitely very refreshing. Hope we'll (eventually) be able to watch the movie somehow!

Synopsis :

A man on deathrow wants to taste "doenjang jjigae" (a spicy Korean bean paste stew) before he dies. A television producer questions the inmate about his wishes and starts to delve deeper into his case. The producer then uncovers surprising facts. Actress Yo-won Lee plays a mysterious woman has makes a masterful doenjang jjigae and anyone who tastes her stew bursts into tears. Actor Dong-wook lee plays the mysterious woman's only love.

heheh... that's the synopsis i found from articles...

yupp... Kim Nam Gil used to be LYW's co-stars, but it changed to Lee Dong Wook

i think Korean is so rarely to pair the same couple in a short time..

morever for LYW, Queen Seon Deok and Bean Paste are two projects in a row..

so it's "imposible" to reunite them again right after Queen Seon Deok..

i'm afraid people want to wacth the film not becoz of the film itself but becoz they wanna see this tragical-ending-couple again . i think this can disturb essetial n independency of the film...

change the co-star is a right way ^_^

this is the article of Lee Yo Won n Kim Nam Gil for Bean Paste Cast:

20090226083954492a4_084827_0.jpg

Shin Hyun Joon 신현준, Lee Yo Won 이요원 and Kim Nam Gil (Lee Han) 김남길 have been cast in a new movie titled "soybean paste" 된장 (yup, as in 豆酱, Japanese 'miso', think 된장찌개).

Director : Lee Seo Goon 이서군

Scriptwriter : Jang Jin / Lee Seo Goon 장진 / 이서군

Movie is a mystery melo 미스터리 멜로 story revolving a deathrow criminal. Seems inspired by criminal, who before his death, must once again have a last taste of bean paste stew 된장찌개.

Shin Hyun Joon acts as the PD (prosecutor?) in search of the secret behind the bean paste, while Lee Yo Won and Kim Nam Gil act as lovers. The two have been earlier paired up for MBC drama, Queen Seon Deok 선덕여왕.

source : http://hallyudrama.blogspot.com/2009/02/beanpaste.html

-----------

and this is article with Lee Dong Wook :

yowon50.jpg

Actress Lee Yo-won‘s schedule has just kicked into double-time as she adds a project to her schedule, even though she is currently busy acting in the hit MBC sageuk Queen Seon-deok as its title character.

Filming on the movie Bean Paste [된장] began this week (August 11), which comes after a delay to accommodate Lee Yo-won’s filming for Seon-deok. Not that she was the only busy one; her co-star Lee Dong-wook also just wrapped up his drama series Partner.

The film is described as a mysterious melodrama about a condemned criminal who wishes to eat bean paste stew (doenjang jjigae) one last time before he dies. A reporter, played by Ryu Seung-ryong (Level 7 Civil Servant), grows suspicious about the man’s case and delves deeper to find some surprising truths. Lee Yo-won plays a woman who makes an especially delicious deonjang jjigae, which is so good it evokes an emotional response in all who eat it. Lee Dong-wook plays her love interest.

Bean Paste is filming in the southern province of Jeollanam-do, which means that the film production had to work out an agreement with the drama production of Seon-deok to share their lead actress. Lee Yo-won will continue to shoot the drama on weekends while she films the movie.

source : http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/08/lee-yo-won-doubles-her-filming-workload/

---

yeah LYW-LDW are so fresh couple, wanna see them together!!

but actually they have ever meet 10 years ago in drama SCHOOL but not as a couple,becoz in SCHOOL, Lee Yo Won was paired with WON BIN

hahahh.. now they meet again as a couple.. let's see.... :lol:

for 2010 KBS Academy Street relay, you will find this pages if you click

kbsu.jpg

clik the red circle,, i use that way to download n it works...

hmm..try right click and save link as...

it works on me

Yeah!  I got the 2010 KBS academy street relay.  Thanks a lot!  Wish all her video clips are HQ like this one.

Guest natsammi

Here's the complete list of winners for the 2010 Seoul International Drama Awards (courtesy of dramabeans.com). Even though LYW didn't win, QSD won its fair share of well-deserved awards...As KBS hosted the show and "Chuno" was a KBS drama, I think that there's some bias here with the awards.

WINNERS LIST

Daesang: Shoeshine Boy (Japan)

Top Excellence (Feature): Queen Seon-deok (S. Korea)

Top Excellence (Short): The Summit (Canada)

Top Excellence (Miniseries): Chuno (S. Korea)

Excellence (Feature): The Murdoch Mysteries Season 3 (Canada)

Excellence (Short): The Day of the Triffids (U.K.)

Excellence (Miniseries): Jin (Japan)

Invitational Award: NCIS Season 7 (U.S.)

Actor Award: Carl-Kristian Rundman (Easy Living, Finland)

Actress Award: Margot Ros & Maike Meijer (Tower C, Netherlands)

Director Award: Nick Copus (The Summit, Canada)

Screenwriter Award: Craig Warner (The Last Days of Lehman Brothers, U.K.)

Special Jury Award: Ghost 2 (Malaysia), Where Is Alicia (Chile), Pavita Rishta (India)

Hallyu Special Awards

Daesang: Chuno

Director Award: Kwak Jung-hwan (Chuno)

Screenwriter: Kim Young-hyun, Park Sang-hyun (Queen Seon-deok)

Actor Award: Lee Byung-heon (IRIS), Jang Hyuk (Chuno)

Actress Award: Go Hyun-jung (Queen Seon-deok), Han Hyo-joo (Brilliant Legacy)

Netizens’ Popularity Award: Ruby Lin (China), Charmaine Sheh (Hong Kong), Lee Seung-gi (Korea)