Aion: Tower of Eternity

Donnerschlag

My account was hacked after some inactivity. Whoever hacked it took my main character to level 41 from 16 and now its deleted since it was illegaly leveled.

I'm looking to start again, should be fun. I'll be playing this and WoW. xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dazzle and Destroy

I was going to say "OMG you're friends with my boyfriend on Aion!" But I forgot that you can have same name if you go to a different server x] but there's this Honey user on his server, she's hilarious XD when she tried to glide from the cliff, she died so fast xD Not funny to you, but if you saw it, you would've laughed too xD he's on the ariel server(:

oh and aww... azphel already took the name ATMOSPHERE T0T

it'd be nice if you came to play on azphel server!! XD(all soompi aion players in fact!!)

any one of you the leader of the Soompi Crew (elyos) on Azphel? Ive seen one of you around sometimes.

iloveyou - 50 sorc

youloveme - 34 ranger

monkeyindabush - 18 spiritmaster

lets play! hahaha

EDIT: oh dazzleanddestroy you're Honey? I've most certainly seen you and your legion around, Revolution. I recently saw your legion icon update to the picture of infamousb. hilarious hahahahah

lol! ahh iloveyou, i went afk that day we were pming, replied but you signed off D=

but yuhh, ive seen the soompi crew around! i even pm'ed one of the guys, and he said he got randomly invited, lol.

hopefully you get ur gear back! we can try to go rifting =D

Choose a new name and come! It's not too late to join lol.

Got the game on Friday and was playing until 3am then went to sleep. Woke up at 10am to spend my Saturday leveling and guess what?! My hard drive crashed, then my motherboard decided to go out too! Fixed the motherboard that night and got a new hard drive at Walmart. Now I'm behind on my leveling schedule and I have to catch up with homework =/

Server - Azphel

Race- Elyos

Name - Avo

Class - Ranger

Level - 20

ahh that sucks, did you make it for the double exp weekend they just had? what lvl are you now =O i have a few lvl 20's 30's around =3

Guest jas0n

it'd be nice if you came to play on azphel server!! XD(all soompi aion players in fact!!)

lol! ahh iloveyou, i went afk that day we were pming, replied but you signed off D=

but yuhh, ive seen the soompi crew around! i even pm'ed one of the guys, and he said he got randomly invited, lol.

hopefully you get ur gear back! we can try to go rifting =D

ahh that sucks, did you make it for the double exp weekend they just had? what lvl are you now =O i have a few lvl 20's 30's around =3

yes, I did make it for the double exp events. i'm going to make my ranger my rifting character for now. don't want to hit endgame yet.

Guest xinf1nityxl0v3x

Awww noones on my server :( Started playing since September/October last year so was there for the Official release off BETA.

Name: Eleyna

Server: Nezekan

Side: Elyos

Class: Ranger

Name: Breathless

Server: Nezekan

Side: Elyos

Class: Spiritmaster

I'm just starting a new Scout character on Azphel. If anyone wants to hit me up, the characters name is Nodoka. Only level 4 as I played for about 30 minutes last night. Will be at level 10 easily today, and would love to join the Soompi Legion if still around.

If people here would like to combine for a Soompiers legion on Azphel, let me know as it seems people say the current one is lame.

I will try and get it started this upcoming week and I can add everyone.

Hit level 12 yesterday and hope to be 20 by the end of the week barring any overtime I work.

Guest jas0n

Haha yes the current one is lame; it's only me and my friend in that legion. The rest of the characters are just our alts. I'm pretty sure we'll both move to a different legion as we get to 45+ which shouldn't be too long.

Haha yes the current one is lame; it's only me and my friend in that legion. The rest of the characters are just our alts. I'm pretty sure we'll both move to a different legion as we get to 45+ which shouldn't be too long.

So do you guys actually run it? Or just stuck in a legion with a leader that is inactive? I don't mind joining an already created one, just figured we'd make an official one

The Legion is already there. it's called Soompi Crew. I got invited this past weekend. Just need more active members. I'm working my character up right now. Currently at 17. But been off a couple days to finish a game review and watch some anime.

Guest vulgar812

I've been thinking of quitting Aion lately. Since I got to level 45, it's been nothing but grind, grind, and more grinding for 30+ more hours until I can level up. My server (Kaisinel) is dead. It's difficult to find a group for a quest or instance. I have a lot of alts I like to play, and I refuse to 50+ dollars just to transfer them all. Maybe I'll come back when free server merges are available.

And the most pathetic thing of all?

^I'm an Elyos. PvP doesn't exist. It's only twinks ganking people who are 10+ levels lower.

(Oh yeah, and Kromedes dropped the golden tome on my sorcerer yesterday. I lost the roll. That sucks so much)

^

You should join Siel ... :) there's a big group hanging inside Elyos Abyss pvping everyday.

And when you train, you can easily find people to quest with ... parties take like 5min to cap :)

And and ... when you train in the abyss ... there's always Elyos lvl 50s around so you rarely get killed by Asmo :)

Guest ForeverFantasY-

^ Join Ariel please, asmo are better than elyos 'cause they're so bad-richard simmons!

xinf1nityxl0v3x: Nezekan is the Australian server

So i quit aion like back in january after i hit lvl 50 and i just decided to renew my acc. BUT my server (triniel) is soooo dead, and elyos took over the abyss so no more ap guard grinding for me nemore. Is there any servers that are still highly populated?

They should jst do a server merge -_-

• 1 month later...
Guest Damian_C

soo does anyone still play? i recently bought the game to kill the upcoming 2 month break from uni.

Guest jas0n

I moved to Siel with my friend after learning that our real life friends play on Siel. I'm going to quit again in a month or two since I need to focus on important things though.

Archived