A Cure for Loneliness? =[

blinky10

Hi everybody =] So recently i have been feeling lonely and im pretty sure everyone has gone through this or will go through it, so i was wondering how do you cure it? Honestly i believe its because of school. In class i feel so lonely and everyone is in their little groups and im off in the corner just talking to one girl, who leaves me sometimes to talk to the more "popular" gang and i feel super lonely. I absolutely HATE the feeling. >.< :(

Guest XangelXtranX

Aww. Yea I've been through. When all the girls tried to push me away from their convo. That was in grade 8 where everyone was trying to get attention, popular etc. I'm long over that matter (: Play Maplestory ( : you make great friends on there .

Guest Irysinon

The cure for loneliness? Falling in love with a hobby. Eventually, you won't even care about people as much since you've gotten used to "loneliness" by this time. Therefore, it just becomes a matter of you being alone, but not lonely. Will you be happy? Probably not. But at least you can say you've done something that others haven't.

Or, the cure for loneliness is always just joining a club of people that share your interests. Depending on your environment, that's more or less easy.

The cure for loneliness? Falling in love with a hobby. Eventually, you won't even care about people as much since you've gotten used to "loneliness" by this time. Therefore, it just becomes a matter of you being alone, but not lonely. Will you be happy? Probably not. But at least you can say you've done something that others haven't.

Or, the cure for loneliness is always just joining a club of people that share your interests. Depending on your environment, that's more or less easy.

Well said. Although, I must admit, a lot of my solitary activities bring be a great deal of joy and happiness.

Guest Wendy1430265887

Aww. Yea I've been through. When all the girls tried to push me away from their convo. That was in grade 8 where everyone was trying to get attention, popular etc. I'm long over that matter (: Play Maplestory ( : you make great friends on there .

Lol My friend met his best friend from Maplestory.

But yeah, I think you should just keep busy so you can forget about being lonely.

Guest Alewares

The cure for loneliness? Falling in love with a hobby.

This ^

Finding something you love doing is great. Personally I like to cwalk when I feel down. I've been where you are before!

You can try to chat online too, sometimes you can find some great people on there, and once you find someone it won't even matter that you don't know them in real life, it'll be the greatest feeling in the world if they care about you. Of course, you could always try to speak up to your classmates. If you're the shy type, try making jokes, it's easy to make new friends once you get everyone laughing. You don't even have to be funny, as long as you seize the right moments xP

Falling in love with a hobby.

I second this. Since I've gotten my car, I am very meticulous about it. I can spot just about any new scratches or spots on the thing.

I spend most my day polishing it. My car is my hobby! Find yours.

Guest c i e l`

you don't litterally get used to loneliness after a while,

you just get less affected by it. I also recommend finding

a hobby. I'm like you lately, but I'm just too indifferent

when it comes to my life haha, so in the end I don't care.

maybe you should still try to find some good friends,

hang out more...and have fun?

"Falling in love with a hobby" is important though =)

Archived