쉬운가봐요 (It Must Be Easy) - VOS [cover]

Guest tigerclan

Guest tigerclan

Super fun!! hahaha
Hello everyone!!

I was studying for my actuarial exam P and thought I would take some time to sing hahahahah

I never knew this could be so addicting... anyways.. i don't know why.. but the song is much better with headphones.. and if you're deaf like me.. you'll probably need to up the volume a little.. hahahaha

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8103217

anyways enjoy!! :D

Guest uponashore

x_________________x

you're toooooo pro. i shall be back ^^

I'M BACK YAYYYYYYYYY:

so i imagine you must have had very little time to do this cause of your actuarial ... but omg this is like so good lkajdlfkja

i could really feel your emotion throughout the song, and i could tell you enjoyed singing this ... BUT I ENJOYED LISTENING TO IT MORE ~

so as always, i'm going to request that you keep singing and posting kekeke (:

i like ur voice...u sound professional!

Love your emotions...I'm not too good at it..and OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur scream..on the high part

was PERFECT!!

How long did this take you? didn't seem long...seems like u did it in one try

GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest tigerclan

mike - haha we'll see how well i do. I'm taking the exam january!!

Fuma - HAHAHA.. commercial break.. i wish i can have commercial breaks in real life hahaha

amy - thanks much!! i'm glad that you enjoyed it!! that is all that i wish for!

wigglelin - hahaha ty for the comment!!.. i tried a one shotter.. but i failed hahaha.. but it was definitely a fun song to do :)

SEE I CAME BACK TO COMMENT! GO ME!!!

I freaking hate how nice your voice is....makes me HELLA JEALOUS!!!

SO SMOOTH!!!! The mmm in the beginning made me melt on the inside...

YOUR DICTION IS PERFECT HERE!!!! AHHH!!! Like your consonant emphasis is impeccable.

Just wish you added more emotion....and I could hear you strain on a bit on the high notes.....

Guest tigerclan

eugene - i'll take it down.. we can do this song together!! :D

mike - this should be dedicated to you!! so i will dedicate this song to u hahaha.. thank you for the comment.. every time i see your critiques i try to work on them.. maybe not fully, cause i suck, but i definitely make a mental note next time i sing...

Guest oasisღ

oh dayum, your voice is gorgeous. *_*

i loved listening to this; it's just so soothing and powerful at the same time. i especially love the high parts. you sound so clear and your voice rings so nicely.

keep up the great work! : )

Guest tigerclan

stripesoflove - ty much!! i'll def work on the high parts... i really do hate the straining sounds.. haha bleh

oasisღ - thanks!! your comment just makes me want to sing more and get that much better!! :D

Archived