[Drama 2009] Will It Snow For Christmas? 크리스마스에 눈이 올까요?

lilcrash

Guest anthonymarie

i swore to myself that I'll stop watching k-dramas for a while after You're Beautiful ends this week.

:D

I don't think I'll be able to keep that promise after learning about this show. (:

Wish me luck!

<3

:D

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fivemagic

Yeah, me too, totally love her with the bangs... it's going to be a drama that we will see a different side of hers.

Yay! it's only a few more days BEFORE the airing date. :D

Guest fivemagic

Thanks Lilcrash for more WISOC photos... and thank you for the info regarding the press conference to be held this afternoon at your side of the world and tomorrow at my side of the world. I am so looking forward to see them on stage and infront of the camera. :D:P

Guest chubbygirl1

thanks lilcrash for the pictures

I keep mistaken the young actor that play Go soo's chilhood version is actually for the 2nd lead guy.

From his physique, height, and his face really do resembles the other actor.

Anyways, that lil' boy is cuteeeeeee....he's going to be hottie later on, lol, he's already taller than Go soo.

Guest anthonymarie

The plot sounds typical to its genre. Hopefully the execution will be great. I love the all the stills from the set so far.

I agree. (:

The show's plot is pretty familiar. :D

If the acting goes well awesome, I'm pretty sure it'll do good.

Fingers crossed.

*edit:

And thanks lilcrash for the amazing pictures. <3

Guest kdramafanusa

[Yonhap News]

Drama 'Will It Snow On Christmas?'

PYH2009112508250034400_P2.jpg

Nov. 25, SEOUL, South Korea -- The stars of the new drama "Will It Snow On Christmas?" -- Ko Soo, Han Ye-seul, Sun Woo-sun and Song Jong-ho (L to R) pose for a photo during a publicity event in Seoul on Nov. 25. The first episode of the drama, which depicts the story of a man who was raised by his grandmother in hardship and falls in love with a young girl, will be aired by the SBS TV network on Dec. 2. (Yonhap)

S. Korean actor Ko Soo and actress Han Ye-seul

PYH2009112508460034400_P2.jpg

Nov. 25, SEOUL, South Korea -- South Korean actor Ko Soo and actress Han Ye-seul, who star in the new drama "Will It Snow On Christmas?," greet reporters during a publicity event in Seoul on Nov. 25. The first episode of the drama, which depicts the story of a man who was raised by his grandmother in hardship and falls in love with a young girl, will be aired by the SBS TV network on Dec. 2. (Yonhap)

PYH2009112508170034400_P2.jpg

Nov. 25, SEOUL, South Korea -- South Korean actor Ko Soo and actress Han Ye-seul, who star in the new drama "Will It Snow On Christmas?," pose for a photo during a publicity event in Seoul on Nov. 25. The first episode of the drama, which depicts the story of a man who was raised by his grandmother in hardship and falls in love with a young girl, will be aired by the SBS TV network on Dec. 2. (Yonhap)

PYH2009112508100034400_P2.jpg

S. Korean actor Song Jong-ho and actress Sun Woo-sun

PYH2009112508400034400_P2.jpg

Nov. 25, SEOUL, South Korea -- South Korean actor Song Jong-ho and actress Sun Woo-sun, who star in the new drama "Will It Snow On Christmas?," pose for a photo during a publicity event in Seoul on Nov. 25. The first episode of the drama, which depicts the story of a man who was raised by his grandmother in hardship and falls in love with a young girl, will be aired by the SBS TV network on Dec. 2.(Yonhap)

S. Korean actor Ko Soo and actress Cho Min-soo

PYH2009112508230034400_P2.jpg

Nov. 25, SEOUL, South Korea -- South Korean actor Ko Soo and actress Cho Min-soo, who star in the new drama "Will It Snow On Christmas?," pose for a photo during a publicity event in Seoul on Nov. 25. The first episode of the drama, which depicts the story of a man who was raised by his grandmother in hardship and falls in love with a young girl, will be aired by the SBS TV network on Dec. 2. (Yonhap)

PYH2009112508380034400_P2.jpg

Nov. 25, SEOUL, South Korea -- The stars of the new drama "Will It Snow On Christmas?" -- Ko Soo, Han Ye-seul, Nam Ji-hyun and Kim Soo-hyun (L to R) pose for a photo during a publicity event in Seoul on Nov. 25. The first episode of the drama, which depicts the story of a man who was raised by his grandmother in hardship and falls in love with a young girl, will be aired by the SBS TV network on Dec. 2. (Yonhap)

PYH2009112508500034400_P2.jpg

Nov. 25, SEOUL, South Korea -- The stars of the new drama "Will It Snow On Christmas?" -- Ko Soo, Nam Ji-hyun, Han Ye-seul and Kim Soo-hyun (L to R) pose for a photo during a publicity event in Seoul on Nov. 25. The first episode of the drama, which depicts the story of a man who was raised by his grandmother in hardship and falls in love with a young girl, will be aired by the SBS TV network on Dec. 2. (Yonhap)

PYH2009112508440034400_P2.jpg

Nov. 25, SEOUL, South Korea -- The stars of the new drama "Will It Snow On Christmas?" -- Han Ye-seul, Cho Min-soo and Sun Woo-sun (L to R) greet reporters during a publicity event in Seoul on Nov. 25. The first episode of the drama, which depicts the story of a man who was raised by his grandmother in hardship and falls in love with a young girl, will be aired by the SBS TV network on Dec. 2. (Yonhap)

PYH2009112508470034400_P2.jpg

Nov. 25, SEOUL, South Korea -- South Korean actor Ko Soo and actress Han Ye-seul, who star in the new drama "Will It Snow On Christmas?,"stare at each other during a publicity event in Seoul on Nov. 25. The first episode of the drama, which depicts the story of a man who was raised by his grandmother in hardship and falls in love with a young girl, will be aired by the SBS TV network on Dec. 2. (Yonhap)

PYH2009112508080034400_P2.jpg

Nov. 25, SEOUL, South Korea -- South Korean actor Ko Soo, who stars in the new drama "Will It Snow On Christmas?," poses for a photo during a publicity event in Seoul on Nov. 25. The first episode of the drama, which depicts the story of a man who was raised by his grandmother in hardship and falls in love with a young girl, will be aired by the SBS TV network on Dec. 2. (Yonhap)

PYH2009112508340034400_P2.jpg

Nov. 25, SEOUL, South Korea -- South Korean actor Ko Soo, who stars in the new drama "Will It Snow On Christmas?," smiles during a publicity event in Seoul on Nov. 25. The first episode of the drama, which depicts the story of a man who was raised by his grandmother in hardship and falls in love with a young girl, will be aired by the SBS TV network on Dec. 2. (Yonhap)

PYH2009112508260034400_P2.jpg

Nov. 25, SEOUL, South Korea -- South Korean actress Han Ye-seul, who stars in the new drama "Will It Snow On Christmas?," greets reporters during a publicity event in Seoul on Nov. 25. The first episode of the drama, which depicts the story of a man who was raised by his grandmother in hardship and falls in love with a young girl, will be aired by the SBS TV network on Dec. 2. (Yonhap)

PYH2009112508420034400_P2.jpg

Nov. 25, SEOUL, South Korea -- South Korean actor Ko Soo, who stars in the new drama "Will It Snow On Christmas?," responds to reporters' questions during a publicity event in Seoul on Nov. 25. The first episode of the drama, which depicts the story of a man who was raised by his grandmother in hardship and falls in love with a young girl, will be aired by the SBS TV network on Dec. 2. (Yonhap)

PYH2009112508410034400_P2.jpgPYH2009112508490034400_P2.jpg

Nov. 25, SEOUL, South Korea -- South Korean actress Han Ye-seul, who stars in the new drama "Will It Snow On Christmas?," greets reporters during a publicity event in Seoul on Nov. 25. The first episode of the drama, which depicts the story of a man who was raised by his grandmother in hardship and falls in love with a young girl, will be aired by the SBS TV network on Dec. 2. (Yonhap)

PYH2009112508350034400_P2.jpg

PYH2009112508370034400_P2.jpg

Nov. 25, SEOUL, South Korea -- South Korean actor Song Jong-ho, who stars in the new drama "Will It Snow On Christmas?," greets reporters during a publicity event in Seoul on Nov. 25. The first episode of the drama, which depicts the story of a man who was raised by his grandmother in hardship and falls in love with a young girl, will be aired by the SBS TV network on Dec. 2. (Yonhap)

S. Korean actress Sun Woo-sun

PYH2009112508010034400_P2.jpg

Nov. 25, SEOUL, South Korea -- South Korean actress Sun Woo-sun, who stars in the new drama "Will It Snow On Christmas?," smiles during a publicity event in Seoul on Nov. 25. The first episode of the drama, which depicts the story of a man who was raised by his grandmother in hardship and falls in love with a young girl, will be aired by the SBS TV network on Dec. 2. (Yonhap)

PYH2009112507620034400_P2.jpg

S. Korean actor Kim Soo-hyun

PYH2009112508040034400_P2.jpg

Nov. 25, SEOUL, South Korea -- South Korean actor Kim Soo-hyun, who stars in the new drama "Will It Snow On Christmas?," listens to reporters' questions during a publicity event in Seoul on Nov. 25. The first episode of the drama, which depicts the story of a man who was raised by his grandmother in hardship and falls in love with a young girl, will be aired by the SBS TV network on Dec. 2. (Yonhap)

S. Korean actress Nam Ji-hyun

PYH2009112507710034400_P2.jpg

Nov. 25, SEOUL, South Korea -- South Korean actress Nam Ji-hyun, who stars in the new drama "Will It Snow On Christmas?," greets reporters during a publicity event in Seoul on Nov. 25. The first episode of the drama, which depicts the story of a man who was raised by his grandmother in hardship and falls in love with a young girl, will be aired by the SBS TV network on Dec. 2.(Yonhap)

PYH2009112508130034400_P2.jpg

Nov. 25, SEOUL, South Korea -- South Korean actress Han Ye-seul, who stars in the new drama "Will It Snow On Christmas?," responds to reporters' questions during a publicity event in Seoul on Nov. 25. The first episode of the drama, which depicts the story of a man who was raised by his grandmother in hardship and falls in love with a young girl, will be aired by the SBS TV network on Dec. 2. (Yonhap)

PYH2009112508320034400_P2.jpg

Nov. 25, SEOUL, South Korea -- The stars of the new drama "Will It Snow On Christmas?" -- Han Ye-seul, Cho Min-soo and Sun Woo-sun (L to R) enter a publicity event in Seoul on Nov. 25. The first episode of the drama, which depicts the story of a man who was raised by his grandmother in hardship and falls in love with a young girl, will be aired by the SBS TV network on Dec. 2. (Yonhap)

Guest purpleZ

I liked Ko Soo when he was in Green Rose. He's one charming, handsome and charismatic man. Seeing his new pictures here make start to like him again :D Will watch this one.

Guest fivemagic

Thank you Lilcrash and Kdramafanusa for these awesome photos... and yes, I already saved them all into my WISOC files. :D

Isnt Ko Soo and Han Ye Seul the cutest couple here? Hahaha, they are indeed... just look at these awesome and fantastic WISOC press conference photos... loving each and every single one of their photos together... woohoo!!!

Ko Soo is so heavenly handsome and gorgeous and yet very charming dressed in this attire so suitable for him, and Ye Seul is so stunningly breath-taking gorgeous in this dress. Also, all the cast looked terrific as well.

I can't get enough of them... loving them so much and yes, I am looking forward to see the drama a week from today... and yes, WISOC fighting!!!

Archived