Secret (시크릿) Official Thread ~ "I'm In Love" Comeback August 11th!

Guest .

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pan2cute

yepp,,, agree

jieun voice can we compare with taeyeon

her voice is very strong!!

i really love when she sing 3years&6month really controlled~

and sunhwa is so cute~

I love her on invicible youth~

so naive and charming~~

Guest ComicRelief

hello! i'm new here!=) i want to be with you guys! you guys are super up to date with secret stuff=)) woot! can i join you guys?

how do i create an account in clubbox.co.kr? i dont understand korean yet.hehe=)

Guest songbird86

Secret's Song Ji Eun's solo feat. Hwanhee released

Article

We have previously reported on Secret's vocalist, Song Jieun's official launch as a soloist with Fly to the Sky's Hwanhee featuring.

The song, Yesterday has just been released after three sneak peeks of teaser videos today. It has already claimed its number one spot in various portal websites.

credit: allkpop

YouTube - Yesterday (audio)

YouTube - Yesterday (duet feat. Hwanhee)

Guest SE7ENsyuhja

I really enjoyed 어젠 (: It's a nice song.

And I'm so glad that Jieun was able to showcase her vocals through it.

IDK if I'm just being sensitive or something, but am I the only one who is a little upset at the fact that allkpop keeps saying that 어젠 is her "official launch as a soloist"?

She has had more solo songs previous to 어젠 -___-"

And yes, I know allkpop is not a reliable source.

Anyway, I hope that they'll gain more recognition as the days go by.

They really deserve it.

Guest jaejin.lykahhh

[NEWS] Secret Hyosung - Jieun - Zinger - Sunhwa, ‘We are here to help promote Seoul',

On November the 19th, at 10am, the new four membered girl group Secret (Jeon Hyosung, Song Jieun, Zinger, Han Sunhwa) attended the 'Streaming Seoul 2009' campaign as the new face to help promote Seoul. This took place at Dasan Plaza located in JungGu, Seoul.

With the girl group Secret helping out with the ‘Streaming Seoul 2009’ Campaign, the campaign will contain video contents showing the stories and history behind Seoul, and a contest will be held as a global event, where the whole world can participate and have fun. Rather than focusing on appealing to a National audience, the Seoul committe is looking to appeal to a more International level. This campaign to introduce Seoul will be carried out until December the 31st.

On the other hand, the group Secret is receiving a lot of attention while currently promoting their debut album song 'I Want You Back'.

Source: Newsen

Translated by: arista123@secretfour.com

Take out with full credits

Archived