[breaking News!] Jaebeom Quits 2pm ! :(

Guest Mimiluvsu

What angers me more is that now the netizens are sorry.

sorry for what? ruining his life? saying things like "go back to seattle" "kill yourself" etc...

Now that Jay is actually leaving like they wanted now they feel bad? They have no right to feel bad.

Jay is leaving because even his own fans in Korea didn't back him up. A lot of them turned on him and most stayed neutral. I'm sure some did support but not enough.

If you are going to SeaTac to support do just that. I don't think "Jay go back" or anything like that is appropriate. Maybe something more like "stay strong" or "we love you" would be good?

WE LOVE YOU JAY!

jyp are you too busy with the wg? make an official statement, we're waiting!

I agree with you.. JYP we are waiting.. Jay is still 2pm till you say so JYP!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys, take a step back and think!

if it is truly Jay's decision to leave, we should respect it.

we all want him to be in 2PM still but what's more important?

him being happy or us being selfish?

agree, right now I think this whole thing is making him feel very hurt and confused so he needs an outlet for a bit. So he needs to come home. It was everyone all around as well as himself who decided he come back whether for the good or not. We dont no the rest of the outcome. Im disappointed as everyone is cus it happened so quick but it happened.

I promise I wont crowd or take pic when he arrives home. Will stand afar when I see come home..thats

if I decide to not work tomorrow. lol...lazy u may call it, not just because of

this whole mess.

Guest JaeHoLove

This is crazy..

Do things need to go this far?

It was just a freaking comment...

I never realized how sensitive and close minded Koreans are....

To Be Honest, Jae Bum played a big part in 2PM..

He's the best dancer, good singer with hell lots of charisma...

Why can't people just move on???

Do you see celebrities in America leave Hollywood after commiting a crime?

No! Some went to jail and still made a great comeback...

Shame on you Korea! (antis!)

I'm not a fan of 2pm but this is really unnecessary...

Guest superjihyeee!
WHERE IS JYP!??!?!

IDK I TWEETED HIM, TOO.

WHERE IS THAT MAN UGHHHH.

omg I always thought 2PM was "just" my favorite boyband until this mini cooper happened.

I never thought Jay leaving would impact me this much ;_;

Guest xm1chelle

I'm glad jay's going back home & i'm glad fans are not holding him back...he needs a break from all this! i'm listening to 2 pm's songs & its making me sad :(

I want Jay to be happy, I REALLY do.

But not seeing him in 2PM just breaks my heart.

Hearing stuff about how he is ashamed of himself because he felt like he let his mom and brother down makes me breakdown. I honestly cannot believe how far the netizen went and now they are trying to take their words back.

I seriously probably will not sleep tonight and just go to school looking like crap tomorrow.

Guest tictocsunny
This is crazy..

Do things need to go this far?

It was just a freaking comment...

I never realized how sensitive and close minded Koreans are....

To Be Honest, Jae Bum played a big part in 2PM..

He's the best dancer, good singer with hell lots of charisma...

Why can't people just move on???

Do you see celebrities in America leave Hollywood after commiting a crime?

No! Some went to jail and still made a great comeback...

Shame on you Korea! (antis!)

I'm not a fan of 2pm but this is really unnecessary...

crime?!

Guest love-monster

AGAIN!!!

For those of you who are going to Seattle to meet Leader Jay:

WAY back in the pages, there were articles/comments that JYP had mentioned that it would be unwise to keep mentioning the incident to Jay, as he's been thinking about it/skipping meals/etc.

I think the best idea for now would be to show our support for him. Please please please convey the message that we support his decision. Whether he goes back to Korea or stays in America, he will always be leader. Of course, please express our wishes that he stays with 2PM ~

But I think right now, he just needs people to show that they'll support him no matter what. He's probably unsure if quitting 2PM was right or not. He needs his family and friends. However, he also needs to know that his fans will stay by him.

Please,

the people who are near seattle,

please tell him this for the fans who can't meet him in the airport.

Don't forget to wish him sincere happiness, success, and peace/ease of mind, no matter what his decision is.

Tell him not to have regrets and to carpe diem.

He's not gone from our hearts, so tell him HWAITING! : D

I have to go to sleep soon (3AM and I have work, aish!)

But please quote/copypaste this every few pages to remind the Seattle Hottests that we must support.

I'm more disappointed at JYP for not stepping up and explain what's really going on

I AGREE.

i'm starting to believe the rumor that he forced jay to leave or something.

he's making himself look guilty. cuz if he really had pride for 2PM he wouldn't just sit back.

he would explain his side of the story and hope for the better.

man, he isn't even tweeting.

Guest superjihyeee!
I'm more disappointed at JYP for not stepping up and explain what's really going on

ditto. i don't care if he's stressed about this whole issue, so are we.

I want some legit confirmation and some words on what's going on and why.

Guh i still can't believe Shawol would stoop that low.

Guest litt0piggy
WHERE IS JYP!??!?!

Apparently he is hiding. he's afraid fans will attack him because he went against his words of keeping jay in 2pm. I'm just disappointed with JYP.

I have to accept the fact that Jay is leaving. All i can do now is wish him good luck and happiness.

WE WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU NO MATTER WHAT AND NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE JAY!!

Guest CrucifyCrusnik

listening to 2PM's 'You Might Come Back' now and shedding tears...

Jaebum, please think of how many fans will support you and turn back! HOTTESTS will triumph against those stupid netizens! Many of us will probably suffer from insomania till Jay comes back to 2PM. School starts tmr and officially the day after, I think I won't be able to concentrate in classes. I still can't believe this is happening.

Guest i.said.hi

YOU GUYS QUESTION?

does anyone have the caps of his myspace where he wrote that he LIKES BEING KOREAN (i think in 2006?) and wants to live as a korean? anyone????

WE NEED TO FIGHT FOR JAY (I CAN POST IT UP ON KOREAN SITES. ESPECIALLY TELZONE WHERE THIS ALL STARTED).

Guest love-monster
crime?!

for example:

when chris brown beat rihanna, there weren't serious petitions for him to commit suicide.

it's a little besides the point,

but what she's trying to say is that the Korean culture of media attention is overboard.

Archived