Lifehouse - You and Me

Guest `Nivek

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
Guest midorisplice

The beginning part is a bit out of tune? It's a great effort though (way better than me). I agree, the voice is nice, very soft. It's higher than the original song, but it's all good. You're not sposed to copy anyway, make it your own :) Gonna check out the other songs.

Guest kokoling

Awww..I remember learning how to play this song. You sound good. Vocally, you sound a bit young, but that'll change. Try using a thinner pick, heavy picks usually aren't good for recording (at least for strumming) because it gives the guitar almost a chopping sound.

Guest BaBiiMae_8326

I love your voice, unusually soft.

However, you were breaking out at the beginning and sort of out of tune and the guitar plucking needs to be a bit lighter, not overly, though. I also felt like you were holding your voice back.

Overall, I loved it.

I do have a request for you to sing; I think it will go great with your voice. I hope I do not offend you.

So Sick by Neyo

Hannah

Guest LovesKimDongwan

i fianlly found your thread. you buttface =/ YOU NEVER GAVE ME THE LINK.

anyways, =] bah you have a great/awesome/sexy voice. rofl. IM YOUR NUMBER 1 FAN! / LOVER lol. hahaha

hes mine chickas. =/

~Tran~

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hesaid143

This was a great recording. Props on the guitar and the singing. You have a great voice. It reminds me of Jesse McCartney .. somehow.

Archived