이노래 (this Song) - 2am

Dedicated to nkp0504 (YT LINK IS UP!)
So...today I felt like doing at least one one-shot....and it turned out to be This Song by 2AM. Personally for me I found the original to be really dull....so I added a bunch of stuff in......maybe a bit too much...

I hate how whiny I sound in the beginning...like it takes me a while to actually get into the song..

Anyways this is for my wifey Nohkyung (nkp0504) who's an amazingly cute, talented and great person...who I'm hella jealous of ^^. Sadly...this is all I could give her... :(

This song is all I have for you 부인.... <------CLICK HERE

Youtube Link

Guest imperial13

i don't know why, i still think you're really underrated here haha

i do quite like this version. there are some things that need work and other people have mentioned them already...on the whole though, it was pretty enjoyable

Guest oasisღ

pffffffffffffft nohkyung is so mine. (;

your tone is nice and smooth. i like how your voice opens up as you go on.

i like the verses. the range there sounds very comfortable and you seem to be more at ease? maybe it's just me, but the high notes sound a tad blocked. :T i'm just being picky haha.

i do wish your vibrato was a bit more controlled though.

definitely a different atmosphere from the original; yours is softer and..gentler? o__o it's nice. 8) good job!

Guest tigerclan

very nice there mister!! yes i do agree that it is plain.. and nothing too extravagant... but i think with your smooth vocals it would have been mad good even if u did it just as the original

i think the softer sounding songs suits your voice so frickin well.. that's jealousy right there!! hahaha

Guest ayaka_sorano

will be back to edit =D

i'm back! hahah xD

i definitely liked the verses. very controlled and sounded pretty.

the chorus was well done too. and you added a lot of extra stuff hahahahahahha

some adlibs were a little weird =P you should open up and just scream out LOL

and i agree with sarah, some parts sounded blocked.

but overall, was nice to listen to =)

IT IS NOT BAD!

when am i getting a dedication! hahahha just kidding =P

Guest osamayomama

its a bit different from the original... but its all good;;

btw it's singer - title never title - singer.

from what i heard, i dont think you have access to your full head voice yet

practice falsettos and techniques that involve nasal sounds. that should help.

and your vibratto is too fast. slow it down and make sure it divides your note regularly.

plus dont be scared of screaming or projecting (since pple got tight when i said scream b4).

Guest nkp0504

hahahahahahahaha awwww thats sooo sweet!!!!

thank youuu

your bottom notes are very good and stable but your high notes need some work but its good good!!

hmmm i think you have some many competitions coming soon i'm taken by lots of people LOL

*cough* Sharon this is just one of them lol

but anyways thank youuuu!!!

good work!!

sup michael!

for a one shot i think it sounded really good beside some parts here and there that you probably know of since you said you might of did a 'bit too much' haha.

good job :)

Guest Launchbackwards

Michael...why....are.....you....so.....EUMCHI?

Timing was off, vibrato was wack, chords were constricted as hell. W T F!!!! And omg that mix voice is not suited for this song...OMGGGGG completely ruined this song. falsetto fail too!!!! :o

LOL jk :lol:

you need to work on those things though, except the timing. that is probably a mixing issue. try to record when you are free to free up chords beforehand. your pitch control was good as usual. your tone is unique too. it's good adding a twist to songs, but don't overcomplicate it.

Guest xxzone2zonexx_1

dang...gone for a while...long while.... and you post up more stuff..lol

Very nice rendition.. and you improved a lot.. I feel that you are more open with different styles... and you can hear it in this recording.... And as always you added many of your own riffs...very nice. BUt as many have potined out... your higher notes still need more breath support so it won't sound constricted. but overall it was very good..

DAMN why don't anyone ever dedicate songs to me???? =P jkjk

but its good to hear new stuff.. keep it up

i cant give as good advice because im not legit to do that, but i think your higher notes need some more support, from what i heard that way you can get the impact across, cause it kinda died because the high notes were too thin

Guest Can't Read My Eyes

My 5th this song i am listening to!

i like your tone and your singing for the low notes.

I also like the harmonies that you did.

Stuff to work on, is the timing, some parts you seemed to rush it.

The transition to your mixed voice? is not smooth.

And when you get into your mixed voice i think you need to just work on that.

Some of your notes you end so suddenly, while other notes i think you carry out too much.

And too many wooo's and woah's, i mean maybe for a live performance it would be ok, but

for a recording i think you should limit it to a few places!

hope this helps!

overall it was good!

Guest SMtraineeWannaBe

whoooo michael inorae cover too!? ahahaha

yah lots of the critiquing stuff was said already so ill just say

this is one of ur best clips! :D

whoo! lol

.:JIMI:.

kyo hanjin - dunno why but that name sticks out.. either ive recognized you from prior soompi idols from way back or you've commented on some of my threads before.. anyways, hmm are u using a lot of noise reduction on this? thats what it sounds like at least. you have a nice voice. however you do strain to reach the higher notes or parts where there is more power. once you get there tho, you still pull it off. overall this was sounding good.

Archived