[OFFICIAL] Yang Yoseob (양요섭) of BEAST

Guest vietsoul

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shinhdeplol

Yoseob comforts a fan diagnosed with a vocal cord nodule

os5s1h.jpg

Yang Yoseob’s kind heart has impressed his fans once again, after it was discovered that he had personally replied to a fan who was recently diagnosed with a vocal cord nodule.

On February 21st, the B2ST member wrote on his Twitter, “Vocal cord nodules are a frequent occurrence to people who sing!”

That was the direct reply to a message left by his fan, who was also an aspiring singer. The fan’s message read, “B2ST Yoseob, I’m very sick right now. What do I do.”

The fan added that she had visited a hospital and received an official diagnosis for her vocal cord nodule. The fan wrote, “I went to the hospital today and saw my throat’s condition directly for myself. It was scary. The reality is very scary”. Alone and scared, she admitted that she had even wanted to jump in front of a passing car.

Yoseob said, “When I was first diagnosed with a vocal cord nodule, I thought like that too! But just think of that nodule as hardened skin over the vocal cords! It means you’ve practiced a lot. People who practice as hard as that end up becoming successful.”

He continued, “Since I have a lot of singers around me, I’ve seen some who even went into surgery for it. But after the surgery, they comfortably started singing again. So don’t worry too much, and I hope you go to a big hospital and receive a correct diagnosis. Have strength!”

The fan then replied to Yoseob’s message with, “Just like you said, I’ll start singing comfortably again. I’ll show you an awesome image, rather than my hurt image.”

Source: Star News via Daum Media

Cre: Allkpop

Taken from omonatheydidnt @ LJ

Guest shinhdeplol

B2ST’s @helloimys praised once again for encouraging respectful fan behavior

B2ST’s Yoseob recently reprimanded the group’s sasaeng fans for their irresponsible behavior via a meaningful tweet

On February 24th, he wrote, “Sasaeng fans, if you really want to scribble that much, please do it on our car instead… It’s public property… We feel really sorry to our neighbors in the apartment. Hmm.. I better go clean everything off after I treat my sty.”

He included a picture of a fan’s scribble on the wall, which read, “Wrap up Junhyung“.

Netizens commented, “Yang Yoseob’s respectful tweet,” “Yoseob always sets actions straight, even if they are his fans!,” and “Let’s wake up, sasaeng fans~”

Yoseob previously earned the respect of netizens for speaking out on behalf of Rainbow’s Jaekyung,who was being attacked by B2ST fans for rumors of a possible “We Got Married” appearance with a B2ST member.

Source: TV Report via Nate

Taken from allkpop // b2stland @ tumblr

Archived