Moon Geun Young 문근영

kanzcech

Roy Kim was surprised by how much Moon Geun Young could drink?

Roy Kim appeared on the October 21 installment of MBC's 'Radio Star' and revealed a time he had been taken aback by how much Moon Geun Young could drink!  Hey, she might be cute and petite and all, but she's got fire.

moon-geun-young_1445458858_roykim.jpg

He revealed, "It was at a funeral hall.  I drank one to two glasses with Moon Geun Young, then I had to leave early because of a schedule the next day, but she said, 'Go after one more drink,' so we kept drinking.  The two of us drank about six to seven bottles.  We didn't even make a clinking sound."

He revealed his own drinking limit, stating, "My tolerance is up to about three bottles," hinting that the other three to four bottles were drunk by Moon Geun Young.

(c)allkpop

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Want to scare up some Halloween fun? Start any one of these k-dramas.

Five Spine-Tingling Dramas To Start Before Halloween

moon-geun-young.jpg?w=600

The days before Halloween are the perfect time to start watching a scary or supernatural k-drama. Here's a list of some dramas designed to inspire thrills and chills.

1. "The Village - Achiara's Secret." While promoted as a mystery thriller, this drama is actually pretty scary. The drama has plenty of shadowy moments that seem inspired by the horror films of Alfred Hitchcock. Everything is sinister about the village Moon's character moves to. Everyone seems to be guilty of a crime or at the very least hiding something incriminating. And Moon Geun Young does a good job of looking terrified. She has horror film experience, having appeared in the classic scare story "A Tale of Two Sisters."

2. Read More Here ==> http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/102117/20151023/five-spine-tingling-dramas-to-start-before-halloween.htm

Pl12122739_1045105592192257_38661157757060

@aka_moons: 팀소윤 아침부터 다들 이러고 있다~ 아놔~ 진짜 빵터졌네~ㅋㅋㅋ 무려 40분을 저러고 잠~ 그치만~ㅋㅋㅋ 아~ 개운해~!! 이제 열촬해야지!! #photo #by #찐 #오빠는 #안깨우고 #머했니#큭#곰숑키들 #점심 #꼭 #챙겨무#오늘도 #화이팅!!!! #

Trans: Team So Yoon since morning everyone’s been like this~ Oh my~ (this) really cracked me up~kekeke I slept like that for a whopping 40 minutes~ but~kekeke Ah~ I feel refreshed~!! Now I got to work hard filming!! #photo #by #Jjin #oppa #whydidntyou #wakeme(up)?#keuk#bearshyongkies #makesure #tohave #lunch~#todayalso #hwaiting!!!! #

1604562_1047701638599319_346338415020907

@aka_moons: Trans: Today after hanging out with my friend the whole day~ I finished the Carol Santa Tree clothes that I've postponed! Kkya~ I quickly want to see (the puppies) wearing these clothes~ Anyways, everyone hope you have a good night^^ #carol #santa#tree #(puppies)behealthy #foralongtime #beside #me #handknit #puppyclothes#Handmade #by #Moons #bearshyongkies #ialsowanttoknit #your #clothesbut#myloveforyou #iswarm #enoughright#keuk#iloveyou(sadanghae) #goodnight

11222683_1047702988599184_74553822336095

@aka_moons: Trans: Did you deliciously eat your meal? I also ate lunch and am on standby^^ Everyone have a good afternoon! The weather is so very nice!!! Kkya~#iwanttodo #dollpickup/cranemachine(a machine where you insert a coin and try to pick up a doll using the joystick that controls the crane inside) #but#jjinoppasaid #hewill #fish(forthedoll) #poowoo~#imsad #insteadofadoll #ishouldcatch #fish#itwouldbe #so #nice#ificouldmatchthelines(inthecaptiononinstagram)#atonetime(withouthavingtoedit) #ㅠㅠ

12043229_1047703225265827_17544279800516

@aka_moons: Trans: In just two days (later), episode 5 (of The Village: Achiara's Secret) will broadcast!! Kkya~ Everyone have a good night and~ Have a good dream#mother #thepictures #thatother(people) #took(of me)#aremuch #better(thanmyselcas)#soibecomemoreandmore #timid(soshim)#totakeselcas #dehet#bearshyongkies #sleepwell~#dreamofme #atssa!#changedthelines(ontheinstagramcaption) #inonetry#success#kekekeke

1604636_1047703408599142_648235710780407

@aka_moons: Trans: Carol Santa Tree wore these (clothes) prettily Kkya~ Gwiyomies(Cuties)!!!!! Again on a rest day, I'll work hard (knitting) operating the textile factory! Anyways, everyone have a good night^^ And have a good dream #handknit #puppyclothes#Handmade #By #Moons #illknit #youprettyones#again!! #heet#bearshyongkies #truthis #todaywas#nunas #restday(Moons was working all night yesterday) #keuk#tomorrow #illfilm #so #everyone #(toprepare)for #tomorrow #quicklyquickly #sleepwell#goodnight#myshyongkies

12108065_1047703495265800_59882272825592

@aka_moons: Trans: Finished filming (for today)!!!! I too can also tune in live today to watch the broadcast!! Everyone hope you carefully return home from work~ and please also enjoyably(chewably) watch episode 5 of The Village~ Good night in advance~ #thevillage#achiarassecret #tonight10pm #episode5broadcast#tuneinlive!!! #jellyfun #honeyfun #dramais #SBS#prosper!!!! #yapyapyap
#kekeke #bearshyongkies #afteryoufinishwatching#thedrama #whenyougotosleep #dreamofme

12119162_1047703735265776_22957936642694

@aka_moons: Trans: Did you jelly fun(enjoyably) watch episode 6?? Euheet- How will (I) wait another week (to watch The Village: Achiara's Secret)ㅠㅠ But as I'm (busy) filming, I'm sure it (next week) will come by fast hehe Episodes 7-8 will be even more and more jelly fun! For real!!! Please eagerly wait (for the drama)~ Anyways everyone now~ Have a good night~ and have a good sleep #whilefilming #teamsoyoon #and#directordongsi #but #truthis #today #nuna #rested#kekeke #startingtomorrow #again #willhavestrength#andworkhard(run)! #bearshyongkies #goodnight#really #dreamofme

12042986_1047704001932416_76633021719372

@aka_moons: Trans: It has already become lunch time! And if just a half day passes, tomorrow is Saturday!!! Hope you enjoy the rest of your day well~#bearshyongkiesalso #makesureto #deliciouslyhave#yourmeal #therestofyourdaytoo #hwaiting!! #Day35(Moons initially wrote Day34. Fans told Moons that it's Day35 today so Moons changed it.^^)
#when #didit(already)become #day35? #amazing!!!#ourlove #staythisway #

12065709_1047704155265734_75797096123319

@aka_moons: Trans: Thank you!!! These delicious cookies, I'll share and eat with the staff~ I'll have even more strength (from these cookies and support) and work hard filming^^ Thank you sincerely #thevillage#achiarassecret #daebak #ajaaja#really #thankyou#forsupportingme

by: Soompi Moons

‪#‎TheVillageAchiaraSecret‬ the last shooting day. Group photo at the last scene. cr. 듀듀 - Instagram  / Posted by MGYIFC 

12004024_1047758025260347_84709691829396

10425088_1048014688568014_62369301200014

[10LINE] 문근영 - Moon Geun Young

#MoonGeunYoung debut of 17 year actors! Tittle as 'Korea's Little Sister' Since 2000s receives plenty of of love from fans"

MGY was been paired up with #KimRaeWon - My Little Birde (2004) and received the title as 'Nations Little Sister'
#KimJooHyuk -Love me not (2006) and last june MGY guested in 1N2D being a female friend of Kim Joo Hyuk! Role as #ShinYoonBook Painter of the Wind (2008) in her 20yrs old, the only youngest actress who won 'DAESANG' award~
Moon Geun Young called her fans #Bears and keep on showing how she cared/love her fans through her Insagram post and hash tags! #ChunWooHee a close friend of Moon Geun Young and she said she often receives advice from Moon Geun Young both of them cheer in their different drama/projects! #LadyHyegyeong, Moon Geun Young's role in her Movie comeback 'The Throne (SADO)' as a wife of Crown Prince SADO and a mother of King Jeongjo! MGY's latest role #HanSoYoon, her past drama 'Goddess of Fire' (MBC) after 2yrs now she's back in dramaland with Mystery Thriller genre 'The Village: Achiara Secret' as always she's doing a great job to portray her role as a Native English Teacher! and her latest Male lead #YookSungjae a member in BTOB as a Police officer, MGY said she doens't know much information about his group BTOB but only heared about Sungjae and the women around her go gaga when they knew Yook Sungjae will be her leading man both praised each other being good actors and their Seniors gives advices to rookie actor YSJ!

cr. tenasia / Posted by MGYIFC 

Moon Geun-young reveals cute selfie

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20151025

Actress Moon Geun-young revealed a selfie on her Instagram account on Saturday. 

“I am done with shooting, yeah!” she said under the photo. “Have a great Saturday everyone.” 

People commented how the star looks very young and cute, defying her age. The 29-year-old, dubbed the “nation’s little sister,” is known for her baby face. 

Moon is starring in a TV drama “The Village: Achiara’s Secret” opposite singer-actor Yook Sung-jae of BTOB. 

By Ahn Sung-mi (sahn@heraldcorp.com)

Moon Geun Young full interview in Allure October Issue 2015 - English translation~

12193876_1049138051789011_60328439912507

Moon Geun Young , "I have not more certainty Wanting to be an actress ..."A self-discovery ...

Between cinema and television , Moon Geun Young passes a second half of 2015 occupied .A poster of the film " The Throne " which topped the six million entries , she is the star of the drama "The Village 's Secret Achiara " currently airing on SBS. If the public still had the image of the child star it's a young woman on the cusp of their thirties who now feels ready to manage her career as she wishes that answers the questions of " Allure " magazine October.

Q: I was excited to see you when you said you had purple hair .

Moon: Haha . My hair was really purple . Because of the drama I 'd cut to this length and I had dyed that color . Want me to show you ? ( showing a photo) Seeing the photo, I realize that my dyeing was dated August 16 .

Q: You were probably sad to say goodbye to this hairstyle with short purple hair you have kept only two weeks.

Moon: Basically, I wanted my dyed pink. I had to promote the film " Sado " and the rose would probably have been too shocking so I did compromise by leaving out the top and dyeing only the tips because I did not know that I would start a new project as fast.

Q: Lately , you are told that you often embellished ? Your appearance at the premiere of the film " Sado " particularly made mention .

Moon: I have nothing particularly different but people find that I have a different air. I think it's because I cut my hair and I lost weight.

Q: " Sado " has many positive returns. As with the people in the industry , it's a well made film.

Moon: It's embarrassing to talk myself that way about one of my films, but objectively speaking this film is really well done. When it's a film that 's really interesting when you look at it a second time. We see things that we had not seen the first time.

Q: You play the character of Princess Hye Gyeong who knows many dilemmas.

Moon: I play the wife of Sado and the mother of the crown prince who became Jung Jo . She attends the tragic death of her husband but she survives during the reign of three different kings.

Q: What emotions were you trying to express ?

Moon: As the story focuses on Sado and Yeongjo , the other characters , including Princess Hye Gyeong , are used to show the change in the relationship between Sado and Yeongjo.I tried to show a little more multiple aspects of their relationship , trying not to make their shadow . When her husband, Prince Sado , is out of sight , Princess Hye Gyeong is out of sight.In addition, Yeongjo love the son of Prince Sado , the crown prince who became Jung Jo . I wanted to express his dilemma is hated her husband and her son who is adored .

Q: What aspect of " Sado " attracted you the most ? Was it the director, the script or the actors with whom you played ?

Moon: As a number, it was the actor Song Kang Ho . My favorite actors are Song Kang Ho and Jeon Do Yeon .

Q: Why Lee Joon Ik director he asked you to play this role ?

Moon: The director said he doubted and wondered if I would accept the role , because my character does not have many scenes.And even after giving me the script , he continued to audition at the actresses debutantes .The director was really surprised when I said that I will play this role.

Q: I saw the video " Movie Talk" you made with Yoo Ah In recently. It was really cute to see you joking together . Your cooperation has she gone well too?

Moon: He's really very nice to me . As we have just about the same age and we have the same concerns about our acting profession , we have had many serious discussions .

Q: Oh, what kind of concerns do you have?

Moon: The concerns about our game. From style " these days I play so I want to play so " . When he made his entrance on the set , even without having discussed a first stage, his eyes changed and it plunged everyone into the mood. I received this energy directly . It was this impression to communicate, not least by the look ? This is something that really surprise me.

Q: You have worked with many outstanding actors so far. The acting Yoo Ah In he had something special ?

Moon: I enjoyed that I had many regrets when filming ended . I have wanted to play more with him but we only had a few scenes together . As we are still in the process of arguing , no more than one scene where we see we get along .

Q: We already said that the film " Sado " will follow the footsteps of " Veteran " and will carry more than ten million input . How does it feel to be a player who has more than ten million input ?

Moon: I do not know. Because none of my films has been ten million line . Haha

Q: Tell us what you feel if this film more than ten million entry.

Moon: Effectively. But I never made a film or drama thinking of the success he could have. Rather, it is my entourage who cares . Now I want to do what interests me . I realized that in these cases the shoot was difficult and I was sad even after the end of filming .Even when filming is difficult, I do not see the difficulty if I take pleasure in doing so.That's why I try to get involved a little more and to do what I want .

Q: Are you the type to not say no to your surroundings ?

Moon: This was the case before. I respected the opinion of many people around me because I was afraid to take my responsibilities.

Q: And today ? You have no fear?

Moon: Rather than saying that I 'm not afraid ... The fact is that I am the person responsible for my choices anyway. Even if I make a choice because I respect the opinion of others , the result is my responsibility.I think that in this case, what I choose , that I manage is completely clear. I can not blame others but that seems a bit unfair to blame me personally ... Aha .

Q: I see what you mean and that's what makes the best thirties.

Moon: That's why I feel good now . I have three months before my thirty years ? I can not wait to get out of the abyss of total 9 .

Q: Make " Sado " Was completely your choice?

Moon: It was. My agency has really tried to dissuade me . When I said I was going to, they laughed and thought I was joking .But I said that I was serious , that I intended to do so to prepare the contract quickly.

Q: So you were ready to take responsibility in relation to the result? So you think you made the right choice ?

Moon: I feel so. It was a very enriching experience that taught me a lot , that I really think. With " Sado " is the first time that my choice does not depend on anyone but me. Until now, there was a lot of roles for which I had to be drawn , and this situation of dependence was something comfortable. Instead, it allowed me to see more things and expand my horizons . When I notice , I had high expectations for those who followed me . . Conversely , I have come to realize for the first time why they could not have expectations to live up to mine when it was my own opinion.

Q: Oh , I'm sorry suddenly . Because I feel that we have put a lot of pressure to date.

Moon: Yes , it is rather like that I've experienced . I was always the center of the shooting! Before , when I was on a shoot, the B team was preparing and was on stand-by while I was shooting with Team A. I turned without stopping alternating with Team A and Team B.

Q: This is why having many scenes is not always good!

Moon: Once , I was shooting a scene with Kim Gap Su and I said my lines dozing . I can not forget that moment . Although he patted my shoulder , wondering if it was because I was tired at that point, I was really sorry. I was really sad.

Q: From next Monday , you start shooting a drama and it does more speak your film because it's your return to the world of dramas . In addition it is a thriller and it is not common in the dramas on terrestrial channels .

Moon: This is a thriller drama and suspense. My character goes to a village to find his family with whom she was no longer in contact.She discovers the secrets of this village while searching her family. It should be interesting, is not it?

Q: I 'll ask a similar question , but what attracted you to this project?

Moon: Personally, I like this kind . I like the entertainment show "Crime Scene" . I decided to do this because the script was solid.Only for that. Conversely , my character is not as clearly defined as the characters I've played so far . For this reason I want to give it my own style .

Q: There is a legend about you. When you are not on a film set , you would be reading or picking up herbs ?

Moon: It's true. When I was little , it was my grandmother who always took me on film sets . She wondered if it would look good to me, if they scold me if I was doing wrong , so she settled on a mat not far from turning and read while waiting. When I was not filming, I went with my grandmother and we were reading , or when it was spring , we pick the mugwort . These are really good memories.

Q: You currently live with your family, is not it ? Do not you want to take your independence ?

Moon: My parents live in Gyeonggi -Do and I live with my grandmother . Currently I am planning to take my independence ! Basically, if I had not agreed to this drama , I have been in the middle of moving right now . I will take my independence next year.

Q: Oh ! You will have your independence the year you will celebrate your 30 years.

Moon: My parents gave me permission to move , saying it was not suitable / appropriate or for parents or for children living together when the child is over 30 years.

Q: What do you do when you take your independence?

Moon: I do not like the superfluous so I wanted to create my own space small and simple , I want to have a home bar .My dream is not to have a big house but to have a bar and look cool in front of my friends by serving cocktails that I have prepared (lol). I want to take my coffee table and my coffee machines and my books and my clothes , but I want to change my furniture .It's been 20 years that I have . I always sleep in the bed that I have since grade school .

Q: You really prepare carefully !

Moon: Everything is ready ! When the drama is over, I will install me home. I go every day at Ikea !

Q: You do not make pauses in your career. You started to work when you were a child . Were you confident you'd be an actress?

Moon: I had it when I was a child. Now , I do not care what kind of certainty. I 'll try not to make the final choice also .When I was a child , I liked to be an actress , I really loved this job that allowed me to play . I thought I should be an actress until death.

Q: And now ? Your opinion has changed?

Moon: I say, " remain actress until I have more affection for that trade ." Obviously , people still have an attachment to some extent but ...I think I have to live my life to the fullest , without regrets. Sometimes I think that I want to give my life a direction other than an actress .

Q: Awards are proof of the career of an actor. Looks like it's something that you have already proven. Because you have won many awards . Do you still a goal?

Moon: I do not think I have , I had before. I had to hear: "Next time , you will do better ," I did not hear " your game actress has worsened , you stagnated " . I have to do, I have to work more , I must do to be even more recognized ... This is the kind of ambition that I felt and still pushing me . This is the kind of ambition that I always felt and that drove me . However, I do not even know very well when I received these awards .Aha . I mean , rewards, this is not what is important . To be honest , I have no specific goals. I just want what amuses me .

Q:Living by this amusing. This is the best of the goals ? That's why you turned the program " 1N2D " . Everyone was surprised . We saw a new side of your personality.

Moon: It was so much fun. When I think , I was said that it is from this period that I have changed. I was always afraid to show others who I was.That 's why my network of friends is restricted and that I stay at home every day. I do not know what went through my head for agreeing to participate in this show .I went because of Kim Joo Hyuk oppa is in the same office as me. Given my personality, I needed a lot of determination .Nevertheless , the time I spent to spin the issue, the time spent with these people, all this has really transformed.

Q: How have you changed?

Moon: " I too can go out and see people , I too can go out to have fun doing it , doing that's good? Why I have not done before ? " . In saying this, I changed a lot . Recently, I traveled with Kim Ji Soo and Kim Ah Joong .

Q: You are 'd never thought before ?

Moon: That was before I was so shy that she would not even pick up the phone ." Why Ah Joong- unnie she calling me? I'll send her a text message later. "Is probably what I 'm told. But I picked up the phone and Ah Joong said " Let's go take a trip to Jeju ." And I said, " Well, let's go. " . This trip was really fun because he met an actress in her forties , an actress in her thirties and actress in her twenties . I really amused throughout the trip.I feel the enthusiasm and excitement of the person who goes out and goes to meet the world. Everything is wonderful , everything is fun.I want to be free. I think I can be because I believe it.

Q: It's really hard for people to believe in them completely . However, is not it great to believe in yourself ?

Moon: I think such people can trust others because they trust each other. I feel that if I did not trust me , I can not trust others . If I did not trust me , I can not love others , others will not be able to trust me and will not love me.

Q: What do you do? I want to tell you to try everything .

Moon: I'm doing what I want . That 's why I feel good . I will never forget it. I think I was longing for freedom but I do not know how to be free.That 's why I always had this desire . "I want to be free but why freedom she always escapes me ? " .It was always the only thought I had in mind but now I know . Basically, I have always been free, but I did not know how to take advantage of that freedom.Having found how to do it, I feel a lot of freedom and happiness and I am very happy.

Q: Now I understand why you have embellished , that's the beauty of happiness.

Moon: Really ? I do not know what it is compared to having embellished but I know one thing. Now I am completely happy.

11220074_1049138125122337_84544416297622

via Allure

cr. MGYIFC

"The Throne" crowned Best Movie and Jeong Jae-yeong and Kim Hye-soo, Actor and Actress of the Year"

"The Throne" was crowned Best Movie of the Year and "Veteran" creator Ryoo Seung-wan received Best Director. Screenplay and Best Music also came from "The Throne" making it a triple winner.

Actor Jeong Jae-yeong and actress Kim Hye-soo were chosen by movie critics as Best Actor and Actress of the Year.

According to the Korean Movie Critics Association, "Right Now, Wrong Then" star Jeong Jae-yeong and "Coin Locker Girl" star Kim Hye-soo were named the best of this year.

The Best Rookie Director award goes to Kim Tae-yong-I from "Set Me Free" and Best Rookie Actor and Actress goes to Choi Woo-sik from "Set Me Free" and Kwon So-hyeon from "Madonna".

"The Assassination" takes the Best Filming and Best Technical award.

The Best Achievement goes to producer Jung Jin-woo from "Do Cuckoos Cry At Night" and "Mugoonghwa-Korean National Flower".

10 movies chosen by the critics include "Cart", "Ode to My Father", "Revivre", "Coin Locker Girl", "The Shameless", "Minority Opinion", "The Assassination", "Veteran", "The Throne" and "Right Now, Wrong Then".

The 35th Film Critics Awards will be held on the 16th of November.

cr. HanCinema

12187844_1049143401788476_51879632556582

Moon Geun Young grades her own acting!

12063473_1049492958420187_39981299597028

Actress Moon Geun Young attended the next press conference for her currently running SBS drama, 'The Village: Achiara's Secret,' on October 27 and graded her own acting.
She stated, "I wanted to exert less energy into this production, but the people viewing think that my character is simple, which makes me think that I am acting well according to my thoughts. I am working hard in order to show development by monitoring myself because there are still a lot of awkward and lacking aspects. I want to give myself 50 [out of 100]."
She was also asked about the '1 Night 2 Days' participants because she had appeared back in June and gotten close to them. However, she revealed, "After the drama started broadcasting, they did not contact me. They are not watching it. They're all busy, so I'm fine with that."

cr. allkpop

12049243_1635306766734188_32209422096044

aka_moons오늘 날씨가 정말 좋으네요~ 청명한 하늘에 싱그러운 바람~ 딱 가을이네요 정말! 오늘 날씨만큼 좋은 하루 보내시길^^ 싄나는 일요일 되세용#정준일 #좋은날 
#곰숑키들 #잘자또#내꿍꼬또#오늘도 #좋은하루 #보내길#바래#즐거운 #일요일 #되길#그나저나 #상윤오빠 #방갑네#큭#이상윤짱#Day37

Trans: Today the weather is really nice~ with the clear blue sky and refreshing wind~ It's really autumn! Just like this (nice) weather, I hope you have a good day^^ Have an exciting Sunday #jungjoonil(song artist)#goodday(song title) #bearshyongkies#didyousleepwell#didyoudreamofme#todayalso#hopeyou #havea #goodday#havean #enjoyable#Sunday#bytheway #sangyoonoppa (Moons's costar from 'Goddess of Fire' in 2013)
#goodtoseeyou~(ontheost) #keuk- #leesangyoonjjang! #Day37

12193708_1049133501789466_60023707910474

@aka_moons: Trans: Kkya~ Finished work (for today)~ It's gently, gently raining~ Everyone hope you carefully return from work and~ Have a good night~ #anunbelievable #honeylike #schedule (comparedtopastprojects) #today #athome #illwarmly #sleep #well! #bearshyongkiesalso #becareful #nottocatch #acold#goodnight #haveagooddream #dreamofme

12189956_1049490161753800_77576768502474

aka_moons밥 맛나게 드셨나요? 남은 하루도 잘 보내세요^^ 오늘만 지나면...!! 꺄~ 마을데이임미당!!! 싄나싄나~
#곰숑키들 #밥뭇나#나는야 #촬영대기중 #오늘도 #칼퇴를 #기대해봄미다 #봉레발은 #진리#ㅋㅋㅋ #다들 #남은하루도 #화이팅

@aka_moons: Trans: Have you deliciously had your meal? Hope you also spend the rest of your day well^^ If just today passes...!! Kkya~ It'll be The Village Day!!! Excited, excited~#bearshyongkies #haveyouhadyourmeal#im #onstandby #todayalso #iexpect#tofinishontime #bongcited #isthetruth #kekeke #everyone #therestofyourdayalso#hwaiting(goodluck)

11059373_1049491461753670_89231686738599

aka_moons촬영 끝내고 버얼써 집에 왔지롱~ 이제 오늘 밤만 자고 일어나면! 마을데이닷! 다들 좋은 꿈 꾸시고~ 내일도 본방사수! 한번에 줄바꿈 어케 하지? 징짜~ 퓨~ 
#곰숑키들도 #굳밤 #내꿍꿔라 #꿔줘라 #좀~ #

@aka_moons: Trans: Finished filming and already came home~ Now if I sleep tonight and wake up! It'll be The Village Day! Everyone have a good dream~ and tomorrow tune in live (to the broadcast)! How do you change(match) the lines (in the caption) in one time? Really~ pyu~ #bearshyongkiesalso #goodnight #dreamofme #dream #please~ #

cr. Soompi Moons

• 2 weeks later...

I am an older European Kdrama-fan, who grew up with mainly American and British movies.Good memories from great movies, also from the black-and-white era, where superstars like Marlene Dietrich played in movies that nailed you at your seat, and directors like Hitchcock made puzzling and enchanting movies with the right people at the right place.

Tired of modern Hollywood, I switched to Korean drama 6 years ago, when a forumbuddy who lived in Korea for a year, from another forum , tipped me about it.

Moon Geun Young's movies were my first movies. Painter Of The Wind was my first Kdrama.
Even now, after having seen so many other very good Kdramas , Painter Of The Wind stands apart from the rest , for being one of my most favorite drama's ever. ( East and West )

Now I am at episode 7 of The Village, not having read any spoilers for the next ones.

Conclusion sofar:
Never mind the low ratings in some rankings !
I was not too satisfied with the last 3 drama's with Moon Geun Young in it.
Not using her full talents etc.

But this is different: The drama feels like a good old Hitchcock, and Moon Geun Young is back where she belongs, settling her position as one of world's best actresses one more time.
Back to a darker role, the type of roles where she is at her best. ( Painter of The Wind, Cinderella's Sister, Love Me Not )

My rating for Moon Geun Young ?
100 % !

Roy Kim was surprised by how much Moon Geun Young could drink?

October 21, 2015 @ 5:11 pm
roy-kim-moon-geun-young_1445442514_af_or

Roy Kim appeared on the October 21 installment of MBC's 'Radio Star' and revealed a time he had been taken aback by how much Moon Geun Young could drink!  Hey, she might be cute and petite and all, but she's got fire.

He revealed, "It was at a funeral hall.  I drank one to two glasses with Moon Geun Young, then I had to leave early because of a schedule the next day, but she said, 'Go after one more drink,' so we kept drinking.  The two of us drank about six to seven bottles.  We didn't even make a clinking sound."

He revealed his own drinking limit, stating, "My tolerance is up to about three bottles," hinting that the other three to four bottles were drunk by Moon Geun Young.

moon-geun-young_1445458858_roykim.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/10/roy-kim-was-surprised-by-how-much-moon-geun-young-could-drink

Archived