[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love being a fangirl but when it comes to this matter...i can say it's really hard to be one TT

i like this discussion. About the "rumored" couple ring. Made the thread REALLY alive. And im really happy to know that i share some sentiments with you guys D:

@macrina: Since i cant reply in your post @ lj xD Cause im not your friend there yet, ill post what i think here. (:

YES. i understand everything you said. And if you're crazy, i'm hella proud to say im one too. TT I know it's wrong to say this but...I HOPE HE STAYS SINGLE TOO! I mean, at least until we all find our happiness xD HAHA. It's impossible but...YEAH. IT HURTS SO MUCH JUS THINKING ABT IT D: Im getting stressed and really depressed with all this even tho nothing's been confirmed and we dont really have enough evidences for it~ But jus imagining it...Ohgd. I'll cry for weeks... TT I love you for sharing those thoughts to us. We understand where you're coming from and we honestly believe you also want his happiness. WE ALL DO~ But what do we do...if his happiness can really break our hearts TT Am i overreacting? Just tell me if i am xD

Again...It's hard to be a fangirl...

you get hurt because of them...but your idols wont know abt it ever D; OH GD~~~

Am i making sense here? xD I hope so. @_@

Oh and VIPS!!! If it's really verified, that GD or anyone from BB is dating, let's be armed with tissues and we could all weep together.

~HEARTBREAKER!!!!

Guest teenace

Did some of us forget MAMA?

He has dressed normal several times but then comes out with some crazy do or style.

He looks really happy!

About the ring, as long as he's happy it doesnt matter really.

It could be for fashion or he could be dating. As long as the kfans and the media haven't said anything then its all good. Yeah it hurts but thats the life of a fan):

Guest g-dragon1988

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b><a href="

target="_blank">SHINE A LIGHT concert mix~</a><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b>

Guest Mia_Mia

hey, everyone..do u know Gdragon has a twitter account?

is this real GD? Check it for me, plz...

Gdragon's twitter

i dont think he has a twitter account... and the three people hes follwing are allkpop(?), top (which I presume is another fake account) and sunye from wonder girls (while i wish it were true..what are the realistic chances of that..)

ring talk here as well?... seems all gd fans are talking about it , whether international or koreans ....

Guest universe

ring talk here as well?... seems all gd fans are talking about it , whether international or koreans ....

ohh so the kVIPs have brought it up too? i was wondering is it us international fans overreacting haha. i really enjoy reading what everyone feels. at least i'm not alone haha. you know how sometimes you can break up with a boyfriend or experiene relationship problems, and all your friends said they understand but actually they don't?? well, we all understand each other here coz we all love the same person. :lol:

and i agree that GD dating will make the most fuss out of all the members. i dare say that i would not mind as much if any of the others are dating. but GD....i dunno. i just dun want him to LOL. but of coz that's wrong to say.

Guest goldfishinthesky

who's he dating?

i'm actually really happy for him if he is dating---i think its great that he is happy~

Guest prettygirl_pc

^^ it's just rumored that he is dating someone becuase of the couple ring it seems he is wearing at the SAL openings!

i love how everyone is soo excited about a simple ring.. i dont know how to feel right now. when i first heard the news.. i was soo sad and for some reason it made me want to cry (I dont know why)... normally i am a very emotional person and but i haven't cried for a idol star before so this was very new to me!! but then after reading everyone's post.. and i do feel happy for him because he does geniunely look so happy in those pics that i can't help (not to mention f--king HOT!! and sexy!! and just plain GOOD)!! i guess it all depends on the next group of pics that come out and if he is still wearing THE RING!! (LOL!).

I love macrina RANT! it made me laugh.. but that's exactly how i feel! i am being selfish and i wanna be (when it comes to GD!)

luv pri

WOW! this page moved up ALOT!! keep it coming guys!!

^^ it's just rumored that he is dating someone becuase of the couple ring it seems he is wearing at the SAL openings!

i love how everyone is soo excited about a simple ring.. i dont know how to feel right now. when i first heard the news.. i was soo sad and for some reason it made me want to cry (I dont know why)... normally i am a very emotional person and but i haven't cried for a idol star before so this was very new to me!! but then after reading everyone's post.. and i do feel happy for him because he does geniunely look so happy in those pics that i can't help (not to mention f--king HOT!! and sexy!! and just plain GOOD)!! i guess it all depends on the next group of pics that come out and if he is still wearing THE RING!! (LOL!).

I love macrina RANT! it made me laugh.. but that's exactly how i feel! i am being selfish and i wanna be (when it comes to GD!)

luv pri

WOW! this page moved up ALOT!! keep it coming guys!!

yeah, let´s check if he´s wearing the ring next time XDD

Just joking, I didn´t notice the ring first, are you really sure it´s the same ring, (I was focused on his manly looks! black, stylish, hot.) who knows, maybe the ring´s from a fan and he wanted to show that he´s wearing the fans presents! Ok, unrealistic.

but seriously, don´t worry guys, even if he had a girlfriend, we won´t stop to support GD, will we? ^__^

*smile* i´m so happy he´s back.

Guest prettygirl_pc

i am not sure if it's the same ring.. but he does seem to be favoring that ring alot! i always see him wearing extravagant rings but this one looks simple for fashion!! i dont know.. i really dont want to think about it.. I am happy for him! but seriously it's like putting salt on an open wound!!

I will support him ALWAYS no doubt.. but if feels like someone is tugging my heart :(

pri

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

Couple ring (?)! Say what...?!? In all honest, I don't really care or even notice the ring until you guys mention it...

I love BB and GD, but it's his personal life....if he's happy then I'm happy cuz I rather see him happy than being all depressed or go under depression like May 2009....it's been a really long time since I've seen BB boys and GD being all dorky....<__>

I have to say he looks EXTRA HOT latelY! Love it when he just simple clothes! Now, I can't wait for what BB has in store for us with their comeback!

Guest shinhdeplol

Fans parody G-Dragon’s “Faint” Photo

http://ibigbang.wordpress.com/2010/04/17/p...ns-faint-photo/

^ Go there to see ^^

G-Dragon’s “Shine A Light” theatrical release exceeded a crowd of 3,500 people!

G-Dragon’s “Shine A Light” theatrical release exceeded a crowd of 3,500 people after only 3 days of being released.

On April 17th the Korean Film Council released results on their movie theater tickets selling total result which showed that 4,517 people attended the theater these past 3 days and bought tickets to watch the “Shine A Light” premiere that is playing on 13 different screens nationwide.

Especially during the morning on April 17th with a total of 1555 audience tickets sold, G-Dragon’s “Shine A Light” theatrical version made a record that put him on the 7th spot amongst the best selling movies such ‘Titanic’, ‘Bestseller’, ‘Happy Murder’, etc.

Meanwhile, G-Dragon’s “Shine A Light” theatrical concert premiere on April 15th in Seoul including the 5 metropolitan cities, will be released as a DVD this coming April 20th.

Korean article: asiae

Translated: alee @ ibigbang

Guest yaoming11

G-Dragon’s “Shine A Light” theatrical release exceeded a crowd of 3,500 people after only 3 days of being released.

On April 17th the Korean Film Council released results on their movie theater tickets selling total result which showed that 4,517 people attended the theater these past 3 days and bought tickets to watch the “Shine A Light” premiere that is playing on 13 different screens nationwide.

Especially during the morning on April 17th with a total of 1555 audience tickets sold, G-Dragon’s “Shine A Light” theatrical version made a record that put him on the 7th spot amongst the best selling movies such ‘Titanic’, ‘Bestseller’, ‘Happy Murder’, etc.

Meanwhile, G-Dragon’s “Shine A Light” theatrical concert premiere on April 15th in Seoul including the 5 metropolitan cities, will be released as a DVD this coming April 20th.

Korean article: asiae

Translated: alee @ ibigbang

lol that must be a record.

#1 Album of the Year

#1 Concert Album the week of the release

#7 Theatrical Release of all time

#1 DVD the week of release (most likely)

G-Dragon’s Concert as Big as Titanic

It has been only 3 days since Big Bang’s leader, G-Dragon, released the theatrical version of his Shine a Light concert and already a crowd of over 4,000 people have flocked to see it!

According to the Korean Film Council, which released the statistics on number of movie tickets sold on April 17th, about 4,517 tickets have been sold to Shine a Light in the past three days. The highest number of tickets sold, to date, was on the 17th, where about 1,555 were sold in the morning.

With statistics like these it seems as if G-Dragon’s theatrical concert is currently #7 on the best selling movie list. This list includes movies such as Titanic, Bestseller, and Happy Murder.

Perhaps we shall even see him rising in the list’s ranking soon! Shine a Light is currently being played in 13 different screens nationally. It was also already released in Seoul as well as 5 other metropolitan cities on April 15th. The DVD is set to be released on April 20th.

I sincerely wish G-Dragon good luck with this project and his future ones as well. It is nice to know that the tickets are still selling so rapidly despite all the controversy surrounding his Shine a Light concert!

Source: Asiae +xtlover @BigBangVIP.net

Translation: Alee @ibigbang

Guest eys2c

i've been a silent reader for a while..getting updates on our boy are sure made my day.

with all this promise ring things that you guys talk about..really made me curious. haha.....i thought i'm the only 1 thinks that gd seems to been dating someone..and the other members are approving it..seen it in CHOICE IS YOURS..

BUT. what made me wonder A LOT is i've read this chinese forum http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=731854766 about G-BOM thing.

she sure made a whole lot of analysis..and to me....it looks funny and some point...looks real. as if our boy actually dating PARK BOM of 2NE1.

with all these 3-letters name in BUTTERFLY = BOM

BOM wore GD's ring a lot of times

their signature looks alike... n etc.

try to read it yourself guys... :lol:;)

you be the judge.

LOL! I watched the fancams like a thousand times over [ok! maybe less than that! LOL!] and I am surprised that no one even tried to grab him while he's on stage! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Anyway...my mother was watching with me [ i converted the vidz so I can watch it on my dvd player ] and she's like: " CRAZY FANGIRLS! "

And when I told her about the ring thing, she said: " Well, what are you still waiting for? Fly to Korea and let him see what he's been missing! "

LOL! I ain't kidding you guys! hahaha! And that cracktastik comment of my mother somehow lightened me up! hehehehe!

ETA: Anyone care to join me in my plea for a bit of mercy? LOL! http://bae-mac.livejournal.com/172284.html

Guest eys2c

i've been a silent reader for a while..getting updates on our boy are sure made my day.

with all this promise ring things that you guys talk about..

really made me curious. haha.....i thought i'm the only 1 thinks that gd seems to been dating someone..

and the other members are approving it..seen it in CHOICE IS YOURS..

BUT. what made me wonder A LOT is i've read this chinese forum

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=731854766 about G-BOM thing

this one VIP sure made a whole lot of analysis..

and to me....it looks funny and some point...looks real.

as if our boy actually dating PARK BOM of 2NE1.

with all these 3-letters name in BUTTERFLY = BOM

BOM wore GD's ring a lot of times

their signature looks alike... n etc.

try to read it yourself guys... :lol:;) you be the judge.

Archived