World’s Most Expensive $2 Million Speakers! 0.0

KTHubbybunch

Guest tinatran_

so, why is it 2 million? is it cause it's big or cause they're really loud? XD well, my first thought of it was "it looks like those air purifiers if you can't see the speakers".

Guest RnBaddict

LMAO 31,000 Watts

jeez my speaker is only 300 Watts and its loud enough to be heard throughout my house, 31,000 Watts will probably shake my neighborhood LOL

^ Their house is probably like....15 mil, lol. XD

RnBaddict Posted Aug 23 2009, 12:38 PM

LMAO 31,000 Watts

jeez my speaker is only 300 Watts and its loud enough to be heard throughout my house, 31,000 Watts will probably shake my neighborhood LOL

expect the whole city to hear your music!!

biglol.gif

Guest sam sik

I wouldn't buy that for 100k =___=

It looks like it's worth more like 10-50k =/

Yeah it may look like it's worth 10-50k. But nobody cares about the look when you're talking about sound.

Guest kelvin6

I have two questions:

How big is this speaker (since the pictures show no scale)?

How can you even have a 31,000 watt amplifier or even a speaker that can handle 31,000 watts? I can imagine it sounding pretty horrible, since there is always a trade off between power and sound quality.

Not worth $2 million IMO.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest akira48

I wouldn't buy that for 1k...

wtf 2 mili for such things...how sick is that.

I'd buy a new house or villa for 700k and have a nice life with the rest of mony...

sick world..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

the opening post for this is a little misleading. $2 million is the whole system (totalling 31000W) consisting of 4 sub woofers, 2 medium woofers, 2x panels for each channel (each panel has 3 sections). alltogether the whole length is about 70 metres. included as well is 6 mono block power amps and a pre-amp to power the whole system. with the quality of materials used, labour and components you are getting, the $2 million is justified high end speaker wise.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest yoohyex

lame. waste of money

picture my $15 mil glass house breaking into piece when i turn on those speakers. LOL.

gimme the 2 mil. buy something more worthwhile.

besides it looks cheap. like a couple of grand.

Archived