♪ ☆ 「C.N Blue (씨엔블루) Official Thread」 ♪ ☆

Guest iluvemdan

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CNBLUE In Gaon Chart rankings for the second week of March 11th to March 17th.

Gaon Chart National Digital Singles Ranking

1. 2AM – “I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me”

2. Kim Soo Hyun – “Only You”

3. Big Bang – “Fantastic Baby”

4. 2AM – “You Were Mine”

5. Big Bang – “Blue”

6. Ailee – “Heaven”

7. Big Bang – “Bad Boy”

8. B2ST’s Yoseob & A-Pink’s Eunji – “Love Day”

9. 2AM – “To Break Up Well”

10. CNBLUE – “Still In Love” Without a heavy promotion. I'm glad that people like Yongwhwa's song.

Gaon Chart National Physical Albums Ranking

1. 2AM – ‘F.Scott Fitzgerald’s Way Of Love (EP)’

2. Seoul Philharmonic Orchestra & Jung Myung Hoon – ‘Mahler : Symphony No. 1 Titan’

3. Various Artists – ‘Yiruma Recommends’

4. Big Bang – ‘Alive’

5. Monday Kiz – ‘Nostalgia’

6. Shayne – ‘Shayne’s World (2nd Mini Album) – Standard Edition’

7. CNBLUE – ‘1st Official Album First Step’ After a year, impressive right :)

8. Kim Kwang Seok – ‘Kim Kwang Seok Best’

9. <Shayne – ‘Shayne’s World (2nd Mini Album) – Limited Edition’

10. Yoo Siyeon – ‘Passion, Amore & Piazzolla’

cr : Allkpop

B1A4 performs a special stage of CNBLUE’s “Intuition” on ‘M! Countdown’!

I'm glad that other singers cover CNBLUE's song. It means that CNBLUE are important artists.

cr : Allkpop

Guest Crystal392

*waves to everyone*

Do you remember me? hehehe

Gosh it's been sooo long since the last time I posted! mianhae mianhae...

But I'm back!!

Thanks to everyone who shared the info about them.

I love the 4 teasers of our boys! I am so proud of them and wish them the best!!

They look so handsome in the teasers :wub:

CNBLUE fighting!

Boices ftw!

Guest YongSeoTURKEY

CNBLUE’s live DVD ranks 2nd on Oricon Weekly DVD Chart

20120323_cnblue_dvd-460x306.jpg

Popular band CNBLUE’s live DVD ‘Winter Tour 2011 – Here In My Head‘ has sold 16,000 copies since its release on March 14th and ranked 2nd on the Oricon Weekly DVD chart.

This is a new record for CNBLUE since their live DVD released in February 2011, ‘CNBLUE Second Single Release Live Tour – Listen To The CN Blue’, which peaked at 5th on the chart.

This DVD features their concert from December 2011 where they performed at Yoyogi National Stadium in front of 13,000 fans.

Source & Image: Yonhap News via Naver"

Cr: allkpop

Music Bank CNBLUE Comeback Teaser 03.23.2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=T0KYdr9dzPM

*waves to everyone*

Do you remember me? hehehe

Gosh it's been sooo long since the last time I posted! mianhae mianhae...

But I'm back!!

Thanks to everyone who shared the info about them.

I love the 4 teasers of our boys! I am so proud of them and wish them the best!!

They look so handsome in the teasers :wub:

CNBLUE fighting!

Boices ftw!

WOW~ u're back! ^^ miss u chingu...

Can't wait for CNBLUE COMEBACK STAGE.

I'm sure ppl will love their stage so much.

Happy spazzing BOICEs .  

Guest azniwma

hiii.... **waves**

omooo.. crystal!!! been a while since i your last post i believe.. kekeke.. boice sure are happy since we got great news about the boys all the time.

happy that our blue boys will be back on screen next week. but i kind of disappointed that the title song not gonna be cnblue self composed song. and also this time.. no jonghyun song at all.. ahhh tears.giftears.giftears.gif. i love JH songs as much as i love YH songs.. so, it kindda sad to me. fnc really needs to trust cnblue more!! how come fnc still use the same composer for 3rd album title track? aiissshhhhh!!

Guest blues23

GUYS DO NOT RE-UPLOAD OR SHARE CNBLUE 3RD MINI ALBUM "EAR FUN" MP3 FILES ON YOUTUBE OR ON OTHER WEBSITES. LETS SUPPORT THEM BY DOWNLOADING AND STREAM IT ON DIFFERENT MUSIC CHART.

Guest lhizbrit

Minhyuk Tweeted! ~~ credit to @CNBlue_4

CNBLUE 이제시작!!

Ao4VTnkCAAAw-0z.jpg

BOICES!! ~ The 3rd mini album is out!! Let us support the guys once again and help them achieve an ALL KILL today OK??!!

Edit: OHH I TOP THE PAGE!! What a great chance to top the page for the first time!! CNBLUE DAEBAK!!

Mar.26 Press Conference part 1

Yonghwa said, "We kept CNBLUE's color till this album. But I have worried the direction of CNBLUE's music since last year. We will make a big change."

"After the promotion activity of this album, I will take a rest for 2,3 monthes and think about our future music."

"The expectation toward us is getting higher, we feel burdened more.

So we tried to go back to our original intension and tried to enjoy, just like we had loved music itself."

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?cateid=1033&newsid=20120326131504657&p=poctan

------------------------------------------------------

Q: The difference between former album and this album?

A: Till now, CNBLUE mostly sang about love and farewell. In this album, we expressed our dream, hope and passion.

And there's no rap part which we showed in 'I'm a loner' or 'Intuition'.

Q: Didn't you have burden of releasing new album?

A: We worried about this album from before our work. Every time we were loved so much, it caused burden to us.

So we discussed a lot with our company, we tried to go back to our original intension and made our works.

Actually when we made debut, we felt marvelous just by filming the music video. We worked while reminding that heart.

Q: Don't you feel burdened with your self-composed songs?

A: I feel burdened with lyric writing and composing. I feel hard making them, but after finishing them, I feel satisfied.

I have so many songs I composed, but if I listened to them again after some time, I don't like many of them.

So I re-arranged them to new style.

Q: What type of music do you go for?

A: I want music which is not heavy. I tried to put my positive mind into my music.

I mainly focused on expressing the music style which CNBLUE inquire into, just like our former albums.

As the album title 'Ear Fun', I tried to make it light and cheerful.

Q: How will CNBLUE keep on from now on?

A: We've worked in both Korea and Japan, we experienced many satisfying things.

I thought we must work harder. I will enjoy our work and will not cling to the result.

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?cateid=1033&newsid=20120326131907752&p=mydaily

Drummer Kang Minhyuk said, "There are many good hidden tracks in this album, I hope people know those songs too."

When they were asked about other big stars who are also in promotion activity, Yonghwa answered,

"With distinction of being a band, we will not cling to it, but just enjoy it."

"The period of promotion activity of this album is short, about one month."

They talked about their life in foreign countries. Yonghwa said,

"I was recognized a lot at ramen restaurants in Japan."

Yonghwa said, "Going to Billboard chart with my self-composed song is my dream." then laughed.

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?cateid=1033&newsid=20120326130912565&p=nocut

'Hey you' has a little bit thicker color, but still CNBLUE's color.

Jung Yonghwa said, "I didn't expect much, but the response is good."

"I tried to put music which is good to jump and play at the concert in this album."

'Still in love' which Jung Yonghwa wrote and composed, captures our ears with it's acoustic sound.

Yonghwa said, "I don't have time to compose when I am in Korea because I have too many schedule.

I compose songs in short spare times when I'm in foreign countries."

"I tried to write about my direct experiences than indirect experiences. But those are all old stories."

Kang Minhyuk said, "I was surprised to hear that it's been already one year since we released the last album."

They've lived together for 5~6 years, so they can see each other's feeling by seeing each other's eyes.

"While we were having a Japan tour, I let members listen to songs I composed. I can tell easily if they like it or not.

Three out of four are blood A, so they don't speak out directly but they show lukewarm attitude."

In this album, they put their own autobiographical story rather than love or farewell.

'Dream boy' is their hope running toward dream.

Yonghwa said, "We will not measure or weigh, we will go back to guys who just enjoy our activities."

"We will go back to our original intension when we sang I'm a loner."

It seems we will not be able to see Jung Yonghwa's splendid hand gesture or rap in 'Hey you', because CNBLUE tried to show "Stronger, emphasized vocal part."

They have their first TV show with Mar.29 Mnet 'Mcountdown'.

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?cateid=100030&newsid=20120326132712894&p=ohmynews

Breaking the Preconception, “Our Dream is No.1 on Billboard”

The descriptor “idol” had always been attached to this four-piece male band, CNBLUE. Those who say “they know band music” would scoff at CNBLUE’s live performances.

But now, we can safely say it’s time to take off these colored glasses [figurative term for "bias" in Korean]. CNBLUE, who writes and performs their own music, has become much fiercer. Their distinct style is definitely established. Now it’s absurd rhetoric to use the title “idol” to limit CNBLUE.

CNBLUE released their third mini album, “Ear Fun”, on the 26th. They performed the tracks in front of the media at the “Enjoy Launch Party for Ear Fun” this afternoon.

Racing through their performance of “Still in Love”, “In My Head”, and “Hey You,” CNBLUE was different from before. Especially, “In My Head”, which brought the honors of topping the oricon chart for a foreign band in 41 years [sic-it's actually "Where you are"], was a performance that demonstrated their much matured musical talent. “Hey You” is a shuffle-rhythm modern rock in line with CNBLUE’s past musical style. The piano riff layered on top of the guitar sound in “Still in Love” was impressive.

Still, they told in the press conference afterward that they were “not satisfied” about the performance. The vocal Jung yong Hwa explained, “We rehearsed until dawn and went home, but it wasn’t perfect so I practiced a bit more before going to bed. I think it worsened my throat.”

This shows CNBLUE’s determination and passion going into the promotion of this album. Thankfully, the music fans’ response is hot. The title track, “Hey You” topped the digital charts such as Melon, Mnet, Olleh Music soon after its release. Jung Yong Hwa’s pre-released self-composition, “Still in Love,” was also ranked high.

CNBLUE continued, “Until now, many of our songs were love songs. This time, we tried to convey our dreams, hopes, and passion. We wish you would understand what kind of band CNBLUE is. It’s not a heavy album, hopefully something to listen comfortably. Just as the album’s title, ‘Ear Fun’, please enjoy with your ears.”

Last February, CNBLUE released their second major single in Japan, “Where you are”, which topped the Oricon Daily as well as the Weekly Chart. They also received the “Gold Certification” from the Recording Industry Association of Japan for selling more than 100,000 copies of their major debut single, “In My Head”.

On attaining such high prestige, “It’s unbelievable,” CNBLUE remarked, “even we were surprised that we’re returning after a year. Just like the track ‘Run’, it seems that we’ve ‘run’ very hard thus far.”

CNBLUE further declared, “Our dream is to become No.1 on the U.S. Billboard Chart. From now on, we’ll climb higher on our own. In our determination to continue our mindset from the beginning, filled solely with passion for music, we vowed again to challenge fearlessly.”

cr: Cho Woo-yung @ edaily.co.kr

Korean article: http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=EA21&newsid=01207046599467256&DCD=A10202

English translation: http://cnbluetheband.com/2012/03/26/%ED%8E%B8%EA%B2%AC-%EA%B9%AC-%EC%94%A8%EC%97%94%EB%B8%94%EB%A3%A8-%EB%82%98%EB%8A%94-%EB%B0%B4%EB%93%9C%EB%8B%A4-%EB%B9%8C%EB%B3%B4%EB%93%9C-1%EC%9C%84%EA%B0%80-%EA%BF%88-breaking-the-preconcept/

Mar.26 Press Conference part 2

When he was asked why he put 'In my head' in this album, Yonghwa said,

"'In my head' was sold more than 100,000 copies, it's really a precious song to me.

I felt a little bit prickly while singing in Japanese language at concerts.

In the lyric of 'In my head', all the words which can express passion are used.

Yonghwa could put it in the album after direct meeting with president of his company.

Other members also praised this song a lot, "Personally this is one of my best favorite songs."

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?cateid=100029&newsid=20120326163304438&p=ked

CNBLUE were loved a lot by Yonghwa's unique hand gesture since debut song 'I'm a loner'.

They were asked if there's any gesture they wanted to promote then Yonghwa answered,

"I'm thinking of putting something at 'Goodbye darling hey you' part.

Jonghyun said, "Not long ago, I saw him studying gesture wearing just a sleeveless shirt, in front of cheval mirror."

Yonghwa said, "Actually at the live stage, I have restriction doing a hand gesture.

All the gesture I'm thinking is what I've already done. I can't think of anyhting new, so I'm worried every night.

When we did I'm a loner, I did a daring gesture without any practice. But it was a beginning, I feel burdened more and more.

I will study hard, and will show you a nice gesture at our first TV show."

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?cateid=100029&newsid=20120326135005392&p=ked

Yonghwa said, "I am worried every night looking for a fresh gesture.

I have restriction in this live stage, you can see it at our first TV show."

Kang Minhyuk said, "I saw Yonghwa hyung practice wearing just a sleeveless shirt."

Yonghwa said, "I didn't practice when we did I'm a loner. I just did it bravely in front of the camera.

But I feel burdened more and more, so I am looking for a good gesture looking at cheval mirror."

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?cateid=1033&newsid=20120326140015677&p=tvdaily

About CNBLUE's achievements in Japan:

Yonghwa said, "Although we've worked hard, we owe our success to senior musicians.

We've done well thanks to good timing, but from now on, I want to climb higher with our music.

My childhood dream was being a number one in Billboard chart with my own music.

I am happy because I feel I am getting closer to it." then smiled.

http://sstv.tvreport.co.kr/index.html?page=news/flypage&cid=17&nid=135232

Jonghyun said, "I challenge acting with 'A gentleman's dignity' aired in May.

Soon the filming starts, I am preparing so that I can do well.

Actually I thought both singing and acting were arts, so it would be easy.

But as I tried, I found it's very difficult. I am doing my best."

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?cateid=1032&newsid=20120326140126737&p=newsen

Hey You

The song needs a second listening for me to be appreciated. It has a variety of music in it, so I love it, however the transition when "hey you" is being sung seems abrupt. Oh, this has a Maroon 5-sound intro in it.

Still in Love

After listening to Hey You, I then realized that Yonghwa is a really good musician. For me, Still in Love is better than Hey You. So, Im glad that YH announced in their press conference that he would take time off to work on their music's direction. I will be anticipating their next album.

Dream Boy

Relatively slow song. Boy band song.

Run

It truly embodies its title. This is the song for those who into jogging or doing track, or exercising on the threadmill. It starts with the warm up walk, then jog, then runnnnnnnnnnnnn!

In My Head

Yes, you've already heard this but you have to hear it again. It's much a more impressive title track than Hey You, IMO. It's my second favorite in the album.

Rock n'roll

THIS is EARFUN! This should have been the title song! Now, if only the boys can dance...or better yet, let SEOHYUN and the sis-in-laws do the MV for this. I would love to see that! SNSD dancing CNBLUE song. That rocks!

How about you guys, which do you like most?

[TheSTAR] 씨엔블루(CNBLUE) 'Hey, Girl'- 종현이 폭로한 용화모습?

http://youtu.be/YHWMIoteuqw

cr:THE STAR

[picture] Yonghwa and Jungshin at KBS Hello

when YH was in LA, i saw him as a king of stage ( rocker) but now, looking at those pic, how could he  turn into a cute person wub.gif

@saturn thank u so much for sharing many news of cnblue

Archived