♪ ☆ 「C.N Blue (씨엔블루) Official Thread」 ♪ ☆

Guest iluvemdan

Guest yongsarang

It's been a while since I posted here^^ Sharing "Fool" with Yonghwa from MCD120607FoolwithYonghwa.jpgFrom: susiayh@twitterMediafire
I love YY in this style of clothing especially during Juniel's showcase. Simple yet attractive^^ Stay tune in Music Bank today for their duet (YAY)

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ami189

@Yongsarang: thanks for sharing Fool mediafire ^^ they look very manly in the CF...but is it just me who find it a little bit awkward when he pours sthing into the bathtub ... #:-S

and for embeding YT vid: i just copy the embed link from other sites and paste it here since i dont see any function here that we can embed directly from YT  >""< , hope it helps .....

[Fancam] 120607 Jungshin+Jonghyun @ Juniel debut showcase 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o8KnyizchM&feature=player_embedded

cr Parishin0915

kosall:  120607 Jonghyun at Juniel Showcase…(cr: CNpink小暖 weibo ) 

594073954.jpg
594074184.jpg
594074401.jpg
594074668.jpg
Cr as tagged

EDIT: ohh why the embeded link can't show the YT clip anymore ?????????????????? what hapenned ?????????????????????

Guest yongsarang

Sharing some Colin love!Img0402_20120607175602_1.jpgImg0402_20120607175602_3.jpgImg0402_20120607175602_2.jpgImg0402_20120607175602_4.jpgImg0402_20120607175602_5.jpg
Shared by: mybluestorm_@twitter

Guest ami189

PICS Yong Hwa on the way to Jeju:

797mu.jpg

797mu.jpg

9d2v.png

brlg.png

iq5du.png

thuao.png

Cr: as tagged

tumblr_m59eghZMI41r13wbbo1_500.gif

tumblr_m59ecpiXTY1r13wbbo1_500.gif

Cr: to right owner

Waiting for Music Bank performance

Guest luna1430278013

@rodz_08 welcome of course you are welcome ...all boice are welcome here ^^ ...we all should come more often to spazz and discuss our cnblue love kkkkk
every boice have a story where and how they got to know cnblue from and this is amazing story too ^^ ...i loved heartstrings so much and the ending was so great .... the drama ost you've fallen for me is my favorite of cnblue songs...naege baneso baneso ...laalalalalalala
and their live performances in concerts, show the true color of cnblue ... adore their  live perfs...hope someday im gonna attend a live cnb concert ...the updates and news we post here are publically known by all boice but we still post here to emphasize and further discuss the boys activities ...to spazz and vent our opinions and love for what the boys are doing ^^ 
when u said fly high it reminded me of lee jonghyun's song fly high ^^ kkkkkkwish cnblue all success till the top of the world 
@ami189 a shout out to all cnblue blogs out there ...all the love for cnblue ^^ 
yonghwa in a white shirt looks like an angel ...he is an emotional angel.... so true we are emotional angels for the leader yonghwa <3
juniel is so cute ..i like the feathers on her dress ..it looks funny ^^ 
thank you for sharing the videos ...i was too lazy to search for them and i saw them here and i was like: thank God ...haiz ...i watched them all great song and perf.but i like illa illa song better than babo hnng babo is so sweet i like it but illa illa is so strong and emotional ..i like it better !!
@yongsarang hello glad to meet you here ...and hope it won't be a while after u post again ^^ welcome ^^ i see you are a fan club moderator ....are the fan club moderator of cnblue ??? been searching for the cnb fanclub mod ....kkkkk
yonghwa rocks the simple plain clothes look ..and that goes to all cnblue members ..and now with new physical body of yonghwa ... it will show better his charm in just a simple t-shirt and we would go crazy over him !!
collin-craze is all over the place burning souls go nuts whenever he appears in the drama ...his next scene is in bar flirting with yi soo ..yay so excited to see next ep. !! 
the embedding of a youtube link is done just when u copy and paste the link in the post ...sometimes it work sometimes it doesn't ..maybe it depends on the link ?! i dunno 
fnc family went to support junel ...fighting to fnc love !!
yonghwa going to music bank to perform with juniel ...i like his casual sporty look ...and the green pistache shoes are cool ....
and soompi is undergoing fixing and repair of some glitches in the new layout so stuff like this may happen (: soompi recommends patience ^^

AKB48 member Shiori Nakamata is a fan of cnblue shiori-nakamata.jpg?w=594&h=179
On May 31, AKB48 member Shiori Nakamata posted on her Google + account “I’m into a band called CNBLUE\(^o^)/ As expected, it seems I like bands ♬“. She also commented on her post that she also wants to learn Korean
It looks like CNBLUE gained another fan. ^^

Source: plus.google.comTranslations by: T (Tamago/Nao)@cnbluestormPosted by L@cnbluestormThanks for the tip @rimmeinda!

source: http://cnbluestorm.com/2012/06/04/akb48-member-shiori-nakamata-is-a-fan-of-cnblue/

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 1.8333em; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "[120608] Juniel ft. Jung Yong Hwa (CN BLUE) - 바보 (Love Fool) [Music Bank]

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 1.8333em; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; "

Guest yongsarang

120608 Music Bank - Fool with JYH120608MusicBank-FoolwithJYH.jpgDownloadFrom: etorrent
120608 Music Bank - illa illa with JYH120608MusicBank-illaillawithJYH.jpgDownload From: etorrent
120609 Entertainment in TV the TREND - An Interview's Dignity120609InterviewsDignitygogox2ts_thumbs_2Download From: gogoX2@twitter I found another one which is TS^^120609EntertainmentinTVtheTRENDAnInterviDownload 

Guest ami189

Thank you @Luna and @Yongsarang for sharing Music Bank performances and download links ^^^^

Today performance on Music Core:
:x :x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6nNvPkx7aU&feature=player_embedded#!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1NgAh4AVNI&feature=player_embedded#!
Cr: shu35151229

Guest ami189

More fancam of our Leader and Juniel performance in Music Bank: i really love their outfits on this stage : Light Blue_ the main color of CNBLUE.

@Luna: you said he looked like angel in White T-Shirt, and here is the Blue Emotional Angel  :x :x

tumblr_m5dd44A5a41qknqryo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m5dd44A5a41qknqryo2_500.jpg

tumblr_m5clq6UuAH1r13wbbo1_500.jpg
Cr as tagged

tumblr_m5bjj8cJWY1qczhoxo1_500.gif Cr: cntotheblue

Now BOICEs are wondering what he'll wear in next performance ?????  =)) :x

tumblr_m5djnqNwiP1rxrmmpo1_500.jpg

Cr: as tagged and ladycheshirskaya:

Guest luna1430278013

@yongsarang thx for the dowloads and the pics ^^  how do u get the pics in a blue box like this ?but u didn't say what fanclub moderator are u ... :-/
@ami189 how do get these video to appear in the post ? i tried but i only figured out the insert your url thing 
music core stage was simple and cute i really like juniel songs kyaaaaaaa
yonghwa is the emotional king of all angels ...he is so attractive these days ...
glad boice got that moment when yh looked straight into the camera and made the look ahhhhhhh       .....i noticed that too kkkkkktumblr_m5bjj8cJWY1qczhoxo1_500.gifCr: cntotheblue 
at the next performance yonghwa must come topless ....no shirt kkkkk showing off those pea shaped muscles and veins ..... hahahahahahahahahhahahaha    
@maid that is an old post why repost it again ....what is the reason to bring that up now ?even though u are right ....nod nod  
colin-script2.jpg?w=594&h=891
colin-orang.jpg?w=594&h=891
colin-script.jpg?w=594&h=891Photos: Various (via @JUL_nuna)
he is gorgeous every photo here is better than the other ..handsome handsome man ...he is the one man...his photos are mesmerizing can't take my eyes of him O.Ofnc ..lee jonghyun deserves an ost song ...even better than that of kim tae woo ... >.<
By acting in this drama, Lee Jonghyun has been very inspired to write music and this month alone, he has even composed 8 new songs.
8 songs ...wanna hear jonghyun ideas music and melody ...his music makes know him better as a person...and i loved what i knew so far 

weekend is CNBLUE TIME !1.jpgcr.as tagged 
another trans :[Trans] Hello. This is guitarist Jonghyun. Now now.. shortly it’s gonna be CNBLUE TIME. Everyone let’s go watch the TV ^^ Weekends with Colin and Segwang! :P Translated by: fizzy @ cnbluestorm

Guest luna1430278013

mainimg-dummy.png

"Voting MTV VMAJ 2012 music video" The reception was closed.

"MTV VMAJ 2012" award ceremony luxury international music artists to contest at MTV, June 23 (Sat) 18:00 , more live from Makuhari Messe! At the official site of the video information and related content delivery, Cast Member, various!

MTV VMAJ 2012 Official Site

On March 19, MTV Japan revealed the nominees for the MTV VMAJ 2012 (Video Music Awards Japan 2012).
CNBLUE received a nomination for “In My Head” under the “Best New Artist Video” category.

now the voting is closed so look forward to cnblue on mtv vmaj on june 23 

cnblue fighting ! ^^

here are the nominees in the same category :

mtvvmaj2012.jpg?w=594&h=234&crop=1

Guest ami189

@Luna: about the video, i just copy the embedded link & paste it here..sometimes it doesn't work too...so guess like what you said it can be depended on the link ????
Hahhahhahha you'd like to see Our Leader topless in next performance =))  yeh, ask and you get it .... though not topless but it's a pull with short sleeve & you can see his arms

tumblr_m5en0gSJD81qh639lo1_500.jpg

Guest klaritia

CNBLUE JAPAN MAJOR 3rd SINGLE
Come on
Release date: Aug 1, 2012

Content
1. Come on
Two more tracks
Come onINSTRUMENTAL

First Press Limited Edition version CD+DVD
WPZL-30421/2
2,520(in tax)

“Come on” PV and Making video DVD

First press exclusive deluxe photo book

LAWSON Limited version CD
WPCL-11178
1,470(in tax)

5 calendar cards

Regular version CD
WPCL-11179
1,260(in tax)

[Purchase of First Press Limited version + LAWSON Limited version/Regular version (first press) to get purchase special]
Present:Come onOriginal book cover (dust jacket)

The above translated from Chinese translation by @kof1_

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/hq6pof

Source: http://www.cnblue.jp/cnblue/jp/contents/notice.php?ptype=view&idx=17472&no=289

Guest ami189

@Klaritia: thanks a lot for your info ^^ kekeke very excited for their new single :x :x :x

Engsubbed Happy Together - Min Hyuk cut:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrh4al_120607-ht-mh-cut_people?start=12

Translation : Jess @cnblue4u.com
HardSubber: Jess @cnblue4.com
Edit: Hannah
DO NOT REMOVE LOGO AND PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS. THANK YOU

class="articletitle"'Unexpectedly You' Kang Min Hyuk Praised For His Acting!

Kang Min Hyuk of CNBLUE is gaining more and more popularity as an actor

18912-you-who-rolled-in-unexpectedly.jpg

CNBLUE's Kang Min Hyuk has become one of the 'must-follow' actors in the industry for his fresh and unique style of acting. Kang Min Hyuk currently appears in the KBS drama 'Unexpectedly You' as a comical character who brings laughter through his face expressions and body language.

In the drama, he has a scary older sister named Yoon Hee (Kim Nam Joo), who 'psychologically damages' (jokingly) Kang Min Hyuk periodically. During the episode that aired on June 2, Kang Min Hyuk meets a new character who he claims 'psychologically damages' him. The new character is Jang Goon (Kwak Dong Yun) who provides weird new experiences for Cha Se Kwang (Kang Min Hyuk).

Cha Se Kwang is referred to as 'menace' and 'troublemaker' to his older sister. Kang Min Hyuk's acting skills come out while fighting with the older sister character. Behind Yoon Hee, Cha Se Kwang makes hateful and mocking faces at her but when she turns around, he has to behave and act like an angel.

With his emotion-filled face expressions, Kang Min Hyuk has been bringing endless laughter to the audience and has gained a lot of respect in the industry.

Recently, a survey was taken that involved a total of 1426 people. The question was 'of all the actors from the drama ‘Unexpectedly You,’ who are you most interested in following?' Kang Min Hyuk received a total of 974 votes (68.3%).

'Unexpectedly You' airs every Saturday and Sunday.

Photo: KBS / Source: Kpopstarz.com

class="entry-title"Juniel’s popularity is rapidly increasing

Congrat to Juniel's debut and Yong Hwa's talent at composing is recognized :x :x  !!!!!!!

juniel.jpeg

According to music charts, Juniel is ascending in popularity, despite having debuted only a week ago!

During Juniel’s debut stages on Mnet‘s ‘MCountdown’, KBS2‘s ‘Music Bank’, MBC‘s ‘Show! Music Core’, and SBS‘s ‘Inkigayo’, Juniel’s name became the most searched item among Korea’s top portal sites, indicating that many people have become interested in the rookie singer. Furthermore, during the live broadcasting of Juniel’s performances, her duet with Jung Yonghwa, ‘Stupid’, immediately swept up to first place among music charts such as Cyworld Music and Melon, while her debut song ‘Illa Illa’ rose to fourth place.

Juniel’s sudden rise in popularity may be due to her songs’ soothing tunes and lyrics. In addition, Jung Yonghwa’s composing ability particularly shines through ‘Stupid’, as it is not only a charming song, but one that takes advantage of Juniel’s wide vocal range, and is a fitting way to introduce Juniel’s voice into the K-Pop scene. ‘Stupid’ and the songs featured on Juniel’s album ‘Illa Illa‘ all have a slight sense of passion and are also loaded with sweetness. Juniel’s “Illa Illa” is especially a simple, yet meaningful song that, as she has explained before, refers to the memories of one’s first love that one recalls upon seeing a wild flower.

Just last week, Juniel made her official debut and held a showcase. Yet almost instantly, she has risen to the position where the top idols stand on the music charts. With her solid looks and beautiful voice, Juniel may soon be considered intimidating competition, despite only being a rookie!

Source & Image: TVDaily

[iNFO] "Heartstrings" Fan Meeting in Tokyo July 16, 2012

It's been announced today that "Heartstrings" will be holding its very first fan meeting. The fan meeting will be held in Tokyo on July 16, 2012 at the Tokyo International Forum Hall A. Pre-sale tickets start this Friday.

Both Shin Hye and Yong Hwa are scheduled to attend. 

■ Heartstrings Fan meetings
■Date: 2012/07/16 (MONDAY)
■Shows: 【 Session 1 】 Doors open 13:00/Show starts 14:00
【 Session 2 】  Doors open 17:00/ Doors open 18:00
※Two sessions in one day
■Stars: Park Shin Hye/ Jung Yong Hwa
■Content: Video screening, interview, etc
■Place: Tokyo International Forum Hall A
■Ticket Price: 7500円
■General Sales date: 6/30/2012

Pre-sale of Tickets: Date: Start Friday June 15 at 7pm until Thursday June 21 at 11:59pm Ticket announcement will be Friday June 22 via emails
To get pre-sale tickets, you need to register with Get Ticket: http://www.getticket.jp/ then head to Disk Garage http://www.diskgarage.com/ to buy your ticket.
Source: PSH Inter. Fan Club.

The venue:
2012-06-12222555.jpg

2012-06-12222724.jpgCr: HS DC GALL

Guest luna1430278013

@ami189 oooh i was using the url ...so it is the embedded link that works now ...this is confusing ...and the show source button is scary ....soompi should just bring back the bbcodes for everything  
yonghwa was nearly naked .. i can see his arms ... charming just charming ..  the necklace is a brilliant touch ...yh knows how to accessorize  
in the checkered shirt he looks so buffed hiding these muscles under the shirt ....if he tightened his muscles a bit the shirt will rip of him... i want a hug  >:D<
minhyuk is so adorable and somehow attractive seeing him on that date 
@yonghwa glad u liked it ...but really tell me what do u think 
cnblue is coming back this august <:-P   \:D/   \m/ ...why august is too far to reach orz ... welcome back cnblue ...   >:D<  
they never really left ...being in all the dramas , collaborations , and magazines at least for boice  
asdfghjkl;ladssfhlgk;jhfdfjdglh;lkg'hagadsggfdgfh';lasdfghhjk;;lfjash<<< this is my way can't wait for them to come back  
come on will be another awesome song of cnblue ofc this will be a self-composed song like all their other japanese releases ...japan means self composition from memebersand will release a self composed korean album in korea too in november cnblue fighting !  
yay heartstrings i love that drama ... a new hype in japan about drama and comeback this very good news !! at least... these psh & yh ... like each other for real..as friends   :-\"
@boredmom the boys are all over the place ...busy busy busy it is really fun following their news and talking about them, opionion here kkkk
collin is beyond gorgeous ...i just light up  when jh parts come up in the drama ...his acting is pretty good and the character is interesing :Dlet's spazz with photos kkkk 

Updates !!!!!
Yonghwa updates CNBLUE oricon Blog 
11l5xfb.jpg

YHです。
This is YH.

皆さんこんにちは~
Hello everyone~

YongHwaです。
This is Yonghwa.

最近、僕は韓国で新人JUNIELの活動を手伝っています。
Lately, I’ve helped rookie JUNIEL’s activity in Korea.

JUNIELは歌もうまくてとてもかわいいですね。
JUNIEL sings well and she’s very cute, right.

僕も短いが久しぶりで楽しかったです。
Although it was short, I had fun as it was after an interval.

それと、MinHyukとJongHyunがドラマ撮影をしてますので応援してください
And, MinHyuk and JongHyun are shooting drama, so please support them

CNBLUEも日本で8月にシングルをリリースするから皆さん楽しみにしてください!
CNBLUE is going to release single in August in Japan, so everyone please look forward to it!

YongHwaでした。!! 
This has been Yonghwa.!!

Credit: CnBluestorm

Source: CNBLUE Oricon Blog

Archived