♪ ☆ 「C.N Blue (씨엔블루) Official Thread」 ♪ ☆

Guest iluvemdan

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

on 12-5-2011 there weas a rumor about yonghwa's father

then recently jung yong hwa's father did an interview !

yonghwa's house seem luxurious with the dark marble wall tiles, wooden floor, the antique blue vase and the beige carpet is a nice touch ...

by the way i like that vase it look nice

the sitting room appear very spacious and big

@yonghwa

oh how did u get to be the moderator ? you were the moderator in the old soompi format ?

so soompi will reopen the fanclubs in this new format?? ... :-/

because if it was the old format and moderator of the forum, and if still carrying the title of moderator guess that means that the fanclubs will open soon

@Yonghwa and @Luna (oh yah you changed your name successfully ^^): i also have the same feeling with you guys when seeing the pic in Leader's tweet. That's a very luxurious one with subtle furniture as Luna listed, which also proves that they must have a good financial background. The rumor that Uri Yong Hwa comes from wealthy family circulates for a long time since their debut.

I remember that CNBLUE members have talked about this in Msoundplex show before: when the MC clarifies the rumors whether all members are sons of wealthy family or not, Jong Hyun answers "no". Yet, they all chose Yong Hwa who seemed to most likely come from rich one.

- Jung Shin: the last few month, we went to busan for work then stayed in Yong Hwa's house. This really made me shock just by calling hyung's name and there is a echo ^^ (hahaha his house must be very big :-O )

- Yong Hwa: absolutely there's no echo like he said

- Jong Hyun: .....I dont know what is semitone when starting piano..... but Yong Hwa hyung knew it, he already learn since he was young..... I really envy him (aigooo Jong Hyun's cute jealousy LOL )

- Yong Hwa: i really dont know what to say =))

here's is the subbed video, start at 12.45

youtube.com/watch?v=WnzL1pU_X1o&feature=player_embedded

as what Jung Shin said i imagines that his house in Busan is somehow a villa with nice garden around like we used to see in K drama, but according to a fan account recently, Yong Hwa's family is living in an apartment, not separated villa (she met him while waiting for elevator to that luxurious house in his current vacation >"""""< lord, how lucky she was :(( )

[FA] "Today(May.26) I saw Yonghwa!!" (from DC JYH gall) @saturnkr

I live in Busan, same apartment with Yonghwa's parents.

It seemed he got his vacation from his company and came to Busan.

I was waiting for elevator, a tall and good looking guy told me 'Annyeong".

So I saw him, and he was Jung Yonghwa...

It was 4:35pm this afternoon. His parents were taking package delivery at the lobby.

Yonghwa was standing by himself doing nothing, and said to me hi.

I wanted to take photo, but I couldn't. The elevator came, so I took the elevator.

He didn't take the same elevator with me.

Jung Yonghwa is absolutely handsome. But he is too thin, and he is very tall.

Yonghwa was with his parents at the lobby of ground floor. He was wearing a walker? shoes with a little bit of heel.

He was tramping around. I saw his face when he said hi to me. He was much slimmer and much taller than photos.

He said 'Annyeong' to me first, I was surprised and said 'Annyeonghaseyo' to him.

He was wearing blue jean shirt and wide half lengh pants.

It wasn't basketball pants, just ordinary pants which men wear.

He wasn't wearing sunglasses or cap.

His hair seemed to be dyed, brown color, and skin color was just normal. (fans asked how his tanned skin was)

He was much different from on TV, he looked taller, 180cm seemed correct. His face looked slim and definitely he has big eyes.

I hope his company feed him better...

In addition, we all know that he used to be in US with his parents for a certain time when he was young - one of the reason why his pronunciation is quite clear in English songs - which also indicates his family's financial background.

[News] Idols choose Jung YongHwa and Suzy as a King and Queen :x =D>

tumblr_m4s5tipkvz1qbwg42.jpg

For whom did idols vote as a king and queen?

On May 30 episode of MBC Every 1′s ‘Weekly Idol’ will unveil the Top 5 list of ‘King and Queen of University Festivals’.

In order to wrap up May, the month of festival, A pink, miss A, 4minute, SISTAR, B1A4, and U-Kiss participated in the survey. It is more interesting that the ranking showed off their popularity not only recognized as King and Queen of university festivals but also proved by idols.

First of all, idols chose CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa topping him as a King in university as he attained the explosive support from female idols.

Gayun of 4minute and Dasom of SISTAR voted for Jung Yong Hwa as King of Universitybecause of his handsome look, vocal ability and thoughtful consideration for girls.

On the other hand male idols supported Suzy passionately. Suzy, who has become an icon of first love by appearing on the movie Introduction to Architecture, proved that she is the current “it girl” by topping a Queen.

Top 5 list of King and Queen chosen by idols will be air on MBC Every 1’s ‘Weekly Idol” at 6pm on 30th May.

Source + Photos: news.naver.com

Translated by: CebuNuna

==> of course he is Our perfect Leader :x :x

WooooW !!!

thanks for the information, it appears then that the leader if it comes from a family well off.

and by the news, I'm glad suzy and have been elected as the king and queen.

You know since I saw them invincible youth 2, I wanted to see them both working in another project

Guest jerry9

Hi! I just wanted to say I'm a bit new to CN Blue...BUT, I still like their music. I wanted to talk about their new album, "Ear Fun". How many of you have heard it yet? I mean, I know, they released it on March 26 of this year, but I was just thinking about it. So, based off my knowledge, this is what was the album;

1. Hey you

2. 아직 사랑한다 (Still in Love)

3. Dream boy

4. Rock n' Roll

5. Run

6. In my head

I think my two favorite songs were 'Hey you' and 'Run'. Anyway, but then on April 10, they released a 3rd mini album 'Special Limited Edition' version. Now, apparently the tracks were all the same. Well, either way, there are those two covers. For each song, mostly the members and Han SeongHo wrote the lyrics, etc.

1. Hey you

Lyrics - Han SeongHo

Music - Kim DoHoon, Lee SangHo

Arrangement - Kim DoHoon, Lee SangHo

Length - 4:00

2. 아직 사랑한다 (Still in Love)

Lyrics - Han SeongHo, Kim JaeYang, Jung YongHwa

Music - Kim JaeYang, Jung YongHwa

Arrangement - Kim JaeYang

Length - 3:18

3. Dream Boy

Lyrics - Han SeongHo

Music - Han SeongHo, Kim JaeYang, Jung YongHwa

Arrangement - Han SeongHo

Length - 3:03

4. Rock n' Roll

Lyrics - Han SeongHo, Jung YongHwa

Music - Han SeongHo, Jung YongHwa

Arrangement - Han SeongHo, Go JinYoung, Park HyunWoo

Length - 3:23

5. Run

Lyrics - Han SeongHo

Music - Han SeongHo, Jung YongHwa

Arrangement - Han SeongHo

Length - 3:17

6. In my head

Lyrics - Jung YongHwa

Music - Jung YongHwa

Arrangement - Tamai Kenji, Momota Rui

Length - 4:18

I noticed how most of the music and lyrics had to do with YongHwa; knowing he is the leader of the group, I'm sure that's why. But I was surprised that none of the other members contributed. But what surprised me even more I think, was the arrangement for 'In my head'. But then again, it probably shouldn't, considering they debuted in Japan.

Overall, this album was a great success for them this year, having the amount for Japan Oricon physical sales be 13,993+, and the South Korea Gaon physical sales 120,088+.

The title song, "Hey you", was on MNet's show M!Countdown. Also, they had been promoting with Music Bank, Music Core, Inkigayo, and Show Companion. Promotions continued until April 22nd, on SBS Inkigayo.

This new release has made a wonderful impression on me, and I hope for more.

GO CNBLUE!~ ^^

Guest luna1430278013

@ami189 wealthy or not ...he has a good voice and a talent to hear and make music .... that what makes yonghwa special and not any different from other accomplished artists with various backgrounds... all is equal in making music...best is with the best tunes that able to connect with people and i connected with cnblue's lyrics and songs so bad ...

yonghwa is the king voted by A pink, miss A, 4minute, SISTAR, B1A4, and U-Kiss who participated in the survey...

that ummmm made me speechless ..don't know what to make out of that ...

yonghwa is being noticed by other idols .... he has their attention now...

CMPUNK style

happy for yonghwa getting other idols attention... yonghwa stay on top and watch your back ...we are with you ...

suzy is sweet and knows how to handle the spotlight ... the new it girl in kpop scene.... making JYP proud

as for jonghyun i watched the drama AGD and scream the second i see him on my screen aaaaaaaaaaaa....he is beautiful...but seems calm and the gaze in the airplane ...is head spinning ...

AND PLEASE WHEN YOU QUOTE JUST KEEP THE PART YOU ARE RESPONDING TOO ..NO NEED TO REPOST THE WHOLE THING ... IT IS A PAIN IN THE EYES TO SEE STUFF TWICE ...

@yonghwa so you are the moderator of the fanclub if soompi ever ropenned the fanclubs here ...that is cool... so let's make projects and activities in the club to make it fun supporting cnblue ...let's make cnblue fanclub in soompi the best fanclub ever ...do u agree fanclub moderator?? ...

your welcome for the info ...always we are happy to share here anything about cnblue ...

yonghwa and suzy looks nice together ... even though in invincible youth they seemed to pick on each other, they were a funny couple...

@jerry9 welcome here ... cnblue music is their best charm and attraction...

i heard ear fun all the songs ...although the promotion of the album ended it is still in all of us ...

my favs are dream boy , run, rockn roll and of course in my head my ultimate fav, the japanese wonder song that made a korean ver of it ...

yonghwa collaborated on this album for lyrics and/or music ... him working with experienced and accomplished lyricists and musicians is a good learning experience for him to improve his skills annd shows yonghwa is cabale to produce music ...

yonghwa participated in this album not because he is just the leader but cuz he has the ability to make music and contribute his thoughts to form this album.

the other published composer in cnblue to yet release his own composition is lee jonghyun ..

and when asked by a fan in a fanmeeting why non of his composition are in ear fun , he replied that he was lazy and did not finish his composition by the time the album was released

if you do some back reading in this thread that must be form a fanaccount i read here if i am not mistaken

i guess lee jonghyun was busy with acting classes and preparation for his drama ...that he had no time to focus in music...

minhyuk and jungshin said they are still learning how to compose ... so they are not ready yet ...

the arrangment of in my head was from Japanese musicians ... yh did the lyrics and music ... and since it is an official release jap. professionals are summoned to arrange it , especially that in my head was their major debut song in japan after their indie days ...

yeah in korea cnblue made a new record ... in my head sold over 100000 copies in japan and made gold record...

the promotions of ear fun was on all major music shows in korea and went on for only one month... cuz of the preoccupation of the members with solo activites jh and mh acting...yh producing their new album that comes out at the end of this year and js with modeling

earfun was a big imapct ..hoping the next album with yonghwa's compositions as well as the title song ...will do better ...

my review on ear fun posted month earlier:

hey you is a resonance of intuition imo nice cheery song

dream boy i like so much ...so light

run and rock n roll has an upbeat new vibe to them …liking the fast pace of these songs ….they are my new fav in this album

still in love is so so cool and addictive …sounds like a classic to me now …. hearing it so many many times kekekekeke

in my head is my all time favorite cnblue song, along with where you are from japan … doesn’t matter in korean or japanese the song sounds AWESOME!

CNBlue really like to scat sing in their song (especially title songs), lol~

I’m a Loner: daradididaradu

Love: digidigibobo

Intuition: dipdipdaridu

Hey You: durudurudurudu

Still In Love: stabirabirabstabstabira

and when i hear dream doy i start humming “you’ve fallen for me” after!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! … nega baneso baneso ♪ ~~

i like run i can remember it and sing it

but i can’t remember rock n roll unless i replay the song and say aaahhh so that how it goes

ear fun was good album for cnblue but not great ...their japan releases were more prominent, stood out better, and where instant smash hits in japan making new records...

many boice did not the title song even before its release

cause it is not a cnblue member composition,

even made a petition named 'cnblue composition for album title' and sent it to FNC ...

and when they heard hey you it was a disappointment and never lived up to boice expectation ...esp compared to their japan releases (notice that japan releases are composed by yonghwa IMH&WYA )...

for me hey you is ok but not that great ..it is cheerful but easily forgettable :I

as for still in love is my fav ballad my review i posted earlier on their youtube mv:

"post-stillinlove syndrome: jonghyun’s STABI-RAB-ING sold it for the melody wonderful & YH’s painfully singing the words in a beautiful serenade after made it complete…

after reading #stillinlove lyrics it was uh ummmmm oohh… O M G ! uhmmm.. *chocking on my tears* painfully beautiful …took my breath away…

The words are so sad yet the melody is so light and wonderful

as if he is well acclimated with his feeling of pain that he can sing about it -stabi-rab-ing- like it is nothing but it is really hurting inside …"

(my wish is that cnblue read it and thumbed it up on youtube ^^ kekeke!!)

i love them all

love their songs still in love Favorited more than hey you

run and rock n roll looking forward to hear them played live on stage... these songs i expect will sound better on live stage/concert

in my head is awesome as always ....

@yonghwa so you are the moderator of the fanclub if soompi ever ropenned the fanclubs here ...that is cool... so let's make projects and activities in the club to make it fun supporting cnblue ...let's make cnblue fanclub in soompi the best fanclub ever ...do u agree fanclub moderator?? ...

your welcome for the info ...always we are happy to share here anything about cnblue ...

yonghwa and suzy looks nice together ... even though in invincible youth they seemed to pick on each other, they were a funny couple...

jejeej for I am the moderator of the club Boys over flowers, I have no idea who the moderator CNBLUE club.

But if I may I could be a moderator after club cn blue or maybe you all for keeping the club of the band as much as possible.

and with respect to the news of being elected leader with Suzy as the king and queen of the university festivals by the idols

I have the video here ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6zbj0G6hmP4

Guest Dinatale

ami189 and Luna Thanks girls!!!! I finally made my signature!!!! yayyy im so happy i just love Yonghwa and CNBLUE so much !! Cant wait to see them again i hear Yong is Music Bank MC !!!

Guest jerry9

@Luna I can see why the others didn't contibute yet...

So you're saying JungShin is modeling? When did this happen? lol, I feel so lost. I think it will be a good experience though; he is very beautiful, and so far as I know, modeling is fun. ^^

And for JongHyun, I kind of figured he would be next in composition. Mostly because when I hear their music, he always seems to be like a co-main singer person. You know what i mean? But I was expecting that...

Also, JongHyun is starting an acting career? WOW, I FAIL AT LIFE.

Guest ami189

@Luna & @Yonghwa: i've watched the video and feel very proud & happy whenever CNBLUE members are regconised by others :)>- =D>

@Dinatale: keke nice gif, girl hahaha :D. Ohhhhh Uri Yong Hwa will be MC for special Music Bank this time in Jeju island ? really can you share with us where you read this info ? thanks ;;)

@jerry9: welcome welcome to CNBLUE nest !!!!!

As for Jong Hyun, he also composed many songs for the band already. Especially, one of them "Get away" was chosen as the ending song for “Gossip Girl 3″ in Japan.

http://www.soompi.com/2012/04/25/cnblues-get-away-will-be-the-theme-song-for-the-ending-theme-of-gossip-girl/

Pls also take a chance to listen to another Jong Hyun self composed song "Lie" (I like it the most among his...)

and he now is filming his first drama A Gentleman’s Dignity which is aired at weekend

Same as Min Hyuk, filming "My husband got a family" - weekend drama also.

Guest luna1430278013

@yonghwa the cnblue fanclub moderator must come forward ....kkkkk

i saw the video u posted ...they put his song still in love and many clips from his WGM days to show his good manners toward girls...and some clips of heartstrings... WGM was a good platform to show yonghwa manners ...

@Dinatale your welcome ...my tutorial worked for you huh! ...glad to see your gif ...winking yonghwa ;;)

we all love cnblue ...

where did you hear that yonghwa gonna be at music bank... nothing is confirmed from FNC and i think it is a rumor ...people reaching assumption but no confirmed news about this

@jerry9 there is a record for minhyuk contributing to write the lyrics of "sweet holiday"

other than that it is all yonghwa and jonghyun compostions and lyrics

i liked cnblue songs so much and when i knew they composed them i liked them more !!

check out here all the songs composed by member: all cnblue self compostions

and all their self composed songs are my fav and many boice too !

jungshin has a model body... tall, thin and a very dinstinctive pretty face...so yes he is modeling ...i read too he was a model before playing the bass ...

see here his photos in SINGLES magazine lee jungshin poses for singles may 2012

and in cosmopolitin lee jungshin-the wild lovers for cosmopolitan may 2012

jonghyun has very good composition my fav are lie, coward, eclipse, rain of blessing, get away ...

that leaves out illusion and a.ri.ga.tou if you counting all lee jonghyun composition... i like these songs too but not as much as the others ... so it is nearly all his songs are my fav...

also jonghyun is now appearing in the weekend drama A Gentleman's Dignitiy with an all star cast of : Jang Dong Gun - Kim Ha Neul Kim Jung Nan - Kim Min Jong - Kim Soo Ro - Kim Woo Bin - Lee Jong Hyuk - Lee Jong Hyun - Yoon Jin Yi - Yoon Se Ah

you can watch the drama here with english subs dramacrazy.net - a gentleman's dignity

@ami189 yonghwa recognized by the other idols is cool and a sign of admiration for yonghwa ...these shows helped yonghwa so much for now ...beside his amazing talent for music ...

what about your signature :)

Guest ami189

@Luna: i've just tried to use those icons in your post. it means to react to someone's post and you've just received 1 insightful from me ^^

Finally, Dinner Project (from Lunch previously) to support Jong Huyn drama was done successfully 05/29 : Burning Souls are DAEBAK :x :x :-*

The Burning Souls’ A Gentleman’s Dignity Dinner Support Project

Remember the Lunch Support for A Gentleman’s Dignity that we promoted before?? Its finally completed successfully!! Big hug to K-Burning Soul @eternalfor_jh for make it happen.

The Burning Souls’ A Gentleman’s Dignity Dinner Support Project was given to 80 people, actors and staff of A Gentleman’s Dignity last night. Jang DongGun, Kim MinJong and Kim Haneul was at the filming location with Jonghyun. It was supposed to be Burning Souls lunch-box support, but A Gentleman’s Dignity changed filming schedule so it was postponed to dinner.

Besides dinner support, Burning Souls also gave vitamin drink, wet tissue, paper fan to all 80 A Gentleman’s Dignity actors and staff. JongHyun ate the dinner (burning souls project) when he was getting his make up retouched. He said the dinner was DELICIOUS.

BURNING SOULS from 7 countries supported the project: Korea, Japan, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, USA, Hong Kong. BURNING SOULS UNITE!!!

Thank you for participating everyone^^

tumblr_m4re6d2X3k1qdnekk.jpg

tumblr_m4re94DRbn1qdnekk.jpg

tumblr_m4rx0jCmQl1qdnekk.jpg

tumblr_m4rx0t45Ma1qdnekk.jpg

tumblr_m4rx1ba8Ic1qdnekk.jpg

tumblr_m4rx1jiMHw1qdnekk.jpg

tumblr_m4rx1vXsD91qdnekk.jpg

tumblr_m4re9u483A1qdnekk.jpg

tumblr_m4rx32JkyJ1qdnekk.jpg

tumblr_m4rebbeVOH1qdnekk.jpg

tumblr_m4rx2qEzpH1qdnekk.jpg

tumblr_m4reapQ34S1qdnekk.jpg

tumblr_m4rx3vfhII1qdnekk.jpg

tumblr_m4rx4kTeAx1qdnekk.jpg

tumblr_m4rx4srft51qdnekk.jpg

tumblr_m4rx5mnMGq1qdnekk.jpg

(Source: cnbjonghyun)

@yonghwa the cnblue fanclub moderator must come forward ....kkkkk

i saw the video u posted ...they put his song still in love and many clips from his WGM days to show his good manners toward girls...and some clips of heartstrings... WGM was a good platform to show yonghwa manners ...

@Dinatale your welcome ...my tutorial worked for you huh! ...glad to see your gif ...winking yonghwa ;;)

we all love cnblue ...

where did you hear that yonghwa gonna be at music bank... nothing is confirmed from FNC and i think it is a rumor ...people reaching assumption but no confirmed news about this

@jerry9 there is a record for minhyuk contributing to write the lyrics of "sweet holiday"

other than that it is all yonghwa and jonghyun compostions and lyrics

i liked cnblue songs so much and when i knew they composed them i liked them more !!

check out here all the songs composed by member: all cnblue self compostions

and all their self composed songs are my fav and many boice too !

@ami189 yonghwa recognized by the other idols is cool and a sign of admiration for yonghwa ...these shows helped yonghwa so much for now ...beside his amazing talent for music ...

what about your signature :)

good news if you think these are confirmed

The FNC has confirmed that CNBLUE returns with a new Japanese album, after the end of the drama Minhyuk, it will have a promotion two months before returning to Korea where he also returned in November with a new album.

ah I've also known that Yonghwa has returned to Seoul after two weeks of vacation in Busan

Guest Dinatale

Hi girls!!! this is where i read the info about Yong MC, the trans says Yonghwa MC

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/hk5n4b

Is not confirmed yet? Then why this is post???? Im sorry girls if i give wrong info !!!!

Guest Dinatale

Yong to be MC on Music Bank in Jeonju on June 8th!

[NEWS] YongHwa will be a MC for MusicBank in Jeonju 12.06.08. (CR: CEBUNUNA)

Guest luna1430278013

@ami189 thank you for the insightful reaction my post kekeke and i awesomed ur post

and the dinner project for the support for jonghyun was a success thankfully

it was really daebak

burning souls/boice did a lot of effort ... im a proud boice ...

thanks to all who contributed ... everyone is amazing ...and the food looks delicious...we made lee jonghyun proud in front of the cast and gave our love and support to him... that makes so happy to see lee jonghyun happy ...

lee jonghyun fighting ...

@yonghwa great news ...we don't have to wait till the end of the year to see their korrean comeback cause cnblue is making their japanese comeback in august ..this summer gonna be a hot more exciting with cnblue songs YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!

FNC said,"Right after ending drama MHGF, CNBLUE will release new Japanese album & do promotion for 2 months in Japan. After Japanese activity, on Nov they will reveal new album in Korea." http://m.media.daum.net/media/entertain/newsview/20120531100120928

cr.cebununa

so if yonghwa returned to seoul from busan meaning his vaccation is over ???? waaaa that was fast ...as if he wasn't on haitus...he was all over the news with juniel debut and mv... hope he got the rest that he needs for the activities to come ...

tumblr_m4xt349wEl1qe232ro1_500.jpg

cr.휴(休)…☆

it is confirmed at last yay !!!! yonghwa the mc wanna see yonghwa MusicBank in Jeonju 12.06.08 ...aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

581443419.jpg?key=40090&Expires=1338584501&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=chA4kgLTqULl56qv~ziSTWalDiD1aImkklqw5bNONrtH2I-r~gHKSGNu9u19BtLYuozrP4fg5czF0FOvcGCLoKX5RjUBjVkqWcZHTTupzgQofGtdMlLckcRhFwYnIkRZTyDd2ysSF5hY33ETKW14EdCn82GwR~1dz3qPp-qNJ~A_

KBS2 MusicBank Jeonju, South Jeolla Province on June.8th

CNBLUE's Message for Love-1 Event in Osaka

on the 16th of June cnblue perform in Japan at the Love-I Music Festival .

[Rough trans] Cn Blue Love-1 Festival

All: Hello, this is CNBlue.

JS: To our Japanese fans, this time we will perform at the Love-1 Festival Season 2 which is planned to be held in Osaka, Japan.

All: Where? Where?

MH: Yes, it will be held in Osaka on June 16, 2012.

JH: We are CNBlue.

All: Thank you

Translation: Jennie@cnblue4u

Edit: Azure@cnblue4u

source:http://www.cnblue4u.com/2012/06/video-20120601-cnblues-message-for-love.html

16329-tvxq-wonder-girls-cnblue-mbalq-confirmed-for-music-bank-in-hon-kong-ne.jpg?w=590

The third Music Bank K-Pop artists’ concert has been confirmed to take place in Hong Kong on June 23rd at AsiaWorld-Arena.

The Music Bank World Tour first kicked off with a sold-out show back in July 2011 in Tokyo Japan at Tokyo Dome. The tour continued its successful second show in Paris, France with dynamic performances from diverse K-Pop artists at Bercy Stadium. Now Music Bank is to bring its phenomenal concert experience in Hong Kong.

The Hong Kong leg of the tour is confirmed with 8 of most popular K-Pop artists whom are TVXQ, Wonder Girls, BEAST, CNBLUE, f(x), MBLAQ, INIFINITE and IU. The artists will surely captivate and set the audience on fire through their power choreography and romantic ballads.

The show is presented by KBS and to be promoted by Midas Promotions in Hong Kong on June 23 storming the stage of AsiaWorld-Arena. Tickets to the show will begin to go on sale from May 8, through HK Ticketing’s Box Offices and Tom Lee Music Stores.

Awesome! I can’t wait to see this performance, it should be interesting because I like Infinite, Beast and of course love CNBLUE. I’m looking forward to seeing this. Aww our poor boys are always so busy, on the 16th of June they have a schedule to perform in Japan at the Love-I Music Festival too.

CNBLUE FIGHTING!!

source colormecnblue

Source: KpopsStars

Ticketing Info: hkticketing

K-pop stars to rock the Yeosu Expo

From mid-June, K-pop heavyweights will dazzle audiences at the Yeosu Expo.

Super Junior and CN Blue will perform from mid-June until Aug. 12, following the footsteps of the Wonder Girls, Kim Jang-hoon, Se7en, 2AM,

Due to over-crowding at the beach-side stage, a new area will be built on the wharf, catering to more than 20,000 K-pop fans.

The "Expo Pop Festival" will be included in the admission price for the event allowing visitors to view all 80 exhibitions, take part in festivities as well as attend the K-pop concert.

The surging popularity of the Korean Wave abroad will no doubt increase awareness for the international fair being held in Yeosu, South Jeolla.

On May 3, the United Nations announced that Seohyun of Girls' Generation will act as a celebrity spokesperson at the Yeosu Expo, which is themed after marine and coastal protection. The girl group member said, "I will try my best to increase awareness about the importance of marine life".

by Carla Sunwoo

Source : koreajoongangdaily.jo... ( English Korean )

Kang Minhyuk featured on Juniel’s MV “Illa Illa”

teaser-illa-illa-mv-2.jpg?w=594&h=331

teaser-illa-illa-mv.jpg?w=594&h=334

juniel 'ILLA ILLA' teaser

The MV teaser for Juniel‘s tittle song “Illa Illa” from her mini album “My First June“, has been released on 1st June. And it has gained a lot of attention due to the My Husband Got Family‘s cast involvement in this MV, CNBLUE Kang Minhyuk who play the role of Cha Sekwang known as the womanizer and the female lead actress Park Haseon. This weekend drama has became a hot topic with it’s current high rating.

Meanwhile the full version of “Illa Illa” MV will be released on 7th June along with Juniel’s debut showcase. Goodluck hoobae. ^^q

OfficialJUNIEL@youtube

Reported by omonOona@cnbluestorm

Source :cnbluestorm

CNBLUE LIVE DVD「MTV Unplugged」 20120627 On Sale

Credit: Warner Music Japn

Source: Cnblue4u.com

Guest ami189

@Dinatale: oh don't say sorry, there's nothing wrong to share any info related to the Blue Boys. Just feel free to share whatever we know or hear about, you're more than welcome ;))
@Luna: thanks so much for updated info, you're jjang (awesomed your post also ^^ )

These days, dont know how many times i've listened to Fool & new released Illa Illa, then got this dream in my head: how much i wish i can sing & play guitar well so that i can join in FNC. GOD...if yes, you know what I'll get all CNBLUE members to feature in my debut video =)) #-o  you can find it funny but yeh i really really have this kind of thinking ......And unbelievable I found another one who has the crazy thought just like me LOL (shake hand friend !!!! ) :

Announcement

Forget my existing bucket list. Here’s my new one;

1. Know how to do these things well;
    • Play the guitar,
    • Sing,
    • Compose, and
    • Write songs,
  2. Get signed to FNC Music,
  3. Get Lee Jong Hyun to feature in my first single off my first album for my Korean debut,
  4. Get all four boys of CNBLUE to appear in my first MV, and
  5. Be best friends with all of CNBLUE.

It’s not fair that only Juniel gets to do this. Yes. Let’s do this! 다죽자!  ==> Me: yes, Let's do it  :D

Cr: my7thlife

Did you see Yong Hwa wink ?

tumblr_m4eifoNP4n1rn4higo3_250.gif  

I always have this feeling that Yong Hwa looks very gentle, attractive whenever he has T-Shirt on:

tumblr_m4gf8amGVu1rn4higo1_250.gif    juniel.gif

tumblr_m4gf8amGVu1rn4higo5_250.gif    tumblr_m4gf8amGVu1rn4higo6_250.gif

Cr to rightful owner via Dooleycouple

Cute Min Huyk

tumblr_m4wbheKcTM1r13wbbo1_250.gif  

tumblr_m4w9756cv41qgy04uo2_r1_250.gif    tumblr_m4w9756cv41qgy04uo8_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m4w9756cv41qgy04uo9_r1_250.gif    tumblr_m4w9756cv41qgy04uo10_r1_250.gif

Cr to rightful owner.

Minhyuk's cut today ep:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fslR7A0VEqI&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PifiC_jQ7GE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnAxhTTjWYM&feature=relmfu

[PROJECT] FNC FAMILY PROJECT by French FNC fan  :x :x :-*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcJVk8obWUo&feature=player_embedded
=> They're really fantastic fans, i myself feel very touched when seeing their great support to FNC artists FTIsland, CNBLUE, Oh Won Bin, Juniel.... All are talented singers/ rock band with unique music styles. Thanks to FNC for training such excellent people....pls do keep up this good work =D>

And by the way, do you guys know any info if Music Bank in Jeonju can be streamlined on 06/12 in KBS ? If yes, we can watch the boys live  [-O< [-O<

Guest luna1430278013

@ami189 you are so welcome .. :)  these updates are for the whole summer known so far ... so decided to share them here ...for the long run.. ^^ knowing what to expect from the boys ...there will be a lot of spazzing this summer ..looking forward to it ...kkkkkkthey will be really busy this summer ...and i will be busy following their news around and around ..kkkkk
and after juniel...boice would like to try our luck in music?!hehehe not everybody has the gift dear but we can try ... taking classes in music is the first step...writing & composing songs will be the most challenging 
goodluck getting signed by FNC.... say hello to the boys to me once you got to know them LOL!
and yonghwa can look so good in only a simple t-shirt ..he rocks out the simple plain look ... that goes to all cnblue members for that matter ...it is the best and most charming look...i don't like customes anyway .....
omg the lovely is so cute regained his flower boy look with all those flowers around him..he looks like one *sigh* minhyuk is so dreamy his drama is doing so good it is number one with 40% of viewership ...this family drama is so good ..glad minhuk is part of it ...and he is beeing praised for acting ...the confident playboy wominizer cha se kwang and the younger playful brother that is afraid of his older sister..... his transition between these two situations is so amusing ...
french boice are daebak ...from one i-fan to another i salute you..... daebak international boice love cnblue ^^ 

as for yonghwa .... he will perform with Juniel on june 7 in Juniel's showcase.... five winners will be choosen to attend the showcase... names will be chosen from youtube comments on juniel video ....
CNBLUE will perform in Music Bank Special on 8th June in Jeonju:

-jerbear
source: facebook 

the boys bang bang photos are out and this photo caught my attention ...THE LEGSomg !!! did they had to shave their legs for this ..kkkkand jonghyun shorts are really really short shorts ....thigh high shorts ....love to see the burning legs ..kkkkkkk564900_299737980120249_737558383_n.jpg

Archived