♪ ☆ 「C.N Blue (씨엔블루) Official Thread」 ♪ ☆

Guest iluvemdan

Guest ami189

GUYS, more photos to come for Juniel teaser with Yong Hwa  w00t.gif  w00t.gif    He's extremely HOTTT here and the melody is very catchy:wub:   can't wait to see the MV May 22nd :rolleyes:

tumblr_m4fb2s2ZQz1qcwzbdo1_400.jpg

Some fans even comments that this renind them of Megan Fox in Transformer :  Megan Yong hahaha

yonghwajuniel.jpg?w=594&h=334

Juniel looks very pretty here & she's also talented singer from FNC. FNC DOES A GOOD JOB  !!!!

juniel.jpg

Source|Credit: OfficialJUNIEL@youtube | http://juniel.co.kr/

Juniel releases first teases featuring CNBLUE’s Yonghwa

20120518_yonghwa_juniel1.jpg

We reported previously that CNBLUE‘s talented Yonghwa was producing a song for an up and coming singer, Juniel.

Juniel was previously crowned the winner on Niji Iro Supernova, the Japanese version of Korean audition program ‘Super Star K‘. Thanks to her musical talents and song-writing abilities, she has even promoted for some time in Japan.

She has now set her sights on Korea, and is gearing up for her upcoming debut with her first mini album and a pre-release of ‘Stupid’ on May 22nd.

To support his fellow artist, it seems Yonghwa has stepped in not only as a producer but as an actor in her upcoming music video as well!

Check out the teaser below while we wait for her exciting debut!

Cr: allkpop.com

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest luna1430278013

@ami189 the negative comments are from ignorant people who doesn't know cnblue songs ...just listening to the songs that are being promoted ...not knowing that they didn't even compose these songs ..sleep.gif

when you are fan you spread the word

don't mind my english huh.gif ...what you don't understand in my english ?!

i love spazzing yeah of course ....cnblue the best ...always ...spazz spazz spazzzz yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy go cnblue go    go cnblue go   yes yes yes WWOOOOOOOHHOOOOOOOOO !tongue.gif

i would love to go to a cnblue concert someday i really wish wish wish

hahahaha you calling out all the boice who posted here earlier to post again is hilarious laugh.gif... 

rarely witness boice spazzing in this thread  though...

ok you are right ! it is not up to you and me to keep thread moving ..it is up to all boice who would like to share and spazz kkkk so fighting to all !biggrin.gif

juniel teaser is out and i am officially teased

omg yonghwa looks like kim jonghyun of shinee here but BETTER ! <3

and the muscles ?! are they real? i wanna touch …

"baby i want your love

love you love you i'll take you into my life "

sweet voice, hope she brings something new with the sweet voice

wanna hear what she can do

and why is yonghwa embarrassed by the wind ?! kekeke...adorable... love his acting

Guest ami189

@Ouna: ah no, i dont mean anything about your english, you're super good already ^^ . Cause some of us express here and there that they can't say much because of their english. Thus, i just want to mention that it's doesn't matter ..it's not the problem at all as long as we can share our though and have fun together ...We can understand each other.

So i think no need to worry about that,  just say whatever we love about the boys. it'll be more funny and exciting if everyone can spazz in this house  PLSSSSSS EVERYONE  :)

Minhyuk playing guitar with other actors of My Husband Got A family

cr: kimkasu

tumblr_m49qtqNRRl1rqcyx0o1_500.jpg

And @Ouna you wanna touch Yong Hwa's muscle huh ? hahahah here it is   :D

tumblr_m4765lC9fZ1r13wbbo3_250.gif     tumblr_m4765lC9fZ1r13wbbo2_250.gif

tumblr_m4765lC9fZ1r13wbbo4_250.gif     tumblr_m4765lC9fZ1r13wbbo6_250.gif

Cr:  to the rightful owner

But to be honest with you guys, i want my old Yong Hwa back , not too muscular like this  :vicx:

Yonghwa is in Busan now  :wub:  w00t.gif  w00t.gif 

Yesterday(May.18), Yonghwa went to public  bath. At night, he played basketball near his house with his friends and  some school boys. Playing basketball, he looked like a main character  of animation. A girl took his autograph and shook hands.

He was no makeup, handsome and kind, had very small face.

cr: @saturnkr

Thanks a million to Saturn, you are super fast with precious updated info   ;)

AtKa9UoCAAA-APN.jpg

tumblr_m49s1u7HtO1r5c86jo1_500.jpg

120518 Yong Hwa Spotted at Heaundae, Busan

Pic Credit : kghhhhjhhjh via @saturnkr

OH MY GOD, I want to be in Busan now  TT__TT  Ottoke ????  TT

Guest luna1430278013

@ami189 if don't know proper english it doesn't matter ...the message will get through if not ..well ... more explaination is needed ..and that is always interesting ...

the majority of people know english .......so we can all spazzzzz togather universally laugh.gif

thx for the extra photos he really looks like a hollywood star with this look and glasses cool.gif

you prefer old yonghwa ..hmmmm... well he can't please everbody ...old + new yonghwa is for all to love 

yonghwa is in busan!! ...enjoying his break i see ... but it was never a break.... he is in the media eyes more than ever even more than his promotional days of hey you 

yonghwa tweeted YAAAAAYYY!!!

오늘 티저는 잘 보셨나요? 주니엘과 함께하는 음악여행의 완결판도 공개될 예정이니까 다들 기대하세요 !ㅋㅋㅋ 그동안 이거 보면서 기다려주세요!ㅋㅋㅋ저는 요즘 단란한 휴가를 즐기고있습니다..풋…ㅋㅋ요즘날씨가좋군요~~^^ 여러분~~~!조만간빨리뵙고싶어요!!! ㅜㅠㅠ

[Trans] Have you seen the teaser today? A musical journey with Juniel has been completed, everyone please look forward to its official release! kkk In the meantime please watch this! kkk I’m enjoying my holidays for now.. :P kkk the weather is nice these days ~~^^ Everyone~~~! Can’t wait to see all of you soon!!! ㅠㅠ

Source: @CNBLUE_4

Translated by: fizzy @ cnbluestorm

yonghwa's engrish  IN N OUT order:

YongHwa: I WANT CHIZZBOGO. 

Cashier: What? 

Me: He said cheeseburger. 

YongHwa: Sankyu. 

Cashier: What? 

Me: He said thank you!

cr.roxy

Guest HeavenJ

tumblr_m48prd2lcW1r430uto1_500.jpg

CNBLUE INTERVIEW

Win 1 out of 5 signed CDs signed by CNBLUE!

If CNBLUE would shoot a movie about themselves they would include three songs in their Soundtrack. “I´m a Loner”, “In My Head” and “Gomawoyo”. But what about the title of the movie, poster (DVD cocer) and the jacket text? Now it’s your turn: Create a DVD cover/ poster for the movie (DVD cover) AND write a jacket text (a summary of the movie) in a few words.

The contest ends June 12.

More Information

My husband got a family - Minhyuk cuts

May.19 E25

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:B80573E50529FAC7C204B748DC76D77113E2B2C2&dn=

May.20 E26

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7E1BAFE569C9BEFDC782C6FBB48791FD2040D569&dn=

Guest Faiiez

CNTASIC 4

555+

CR:@SP_CNBLUE

546206_10151743440425304_654445303_24373317_1592299033_n.jpg

CNTUBBIES CUTE>.<  

554677_288834904542880_163121940447511_667580_2113260419_n.jpg

When CNBLUE fatty >.<

cr:as tagged

551993_276168102476227_163121940447511_635953_1080011562_n.jpg

When CNBLUE will be uncle >.<

399076_276168859142818_163121940447511_635954_2137188703_n.jpg

Guest abieabie

Guyssssss

the MV its out....

JUNIEL 1st Mini Album 'My First June' [바보] M/V Full Ver. With Yong Hwa

credit:officialjuniel

Guest luna1430278013

CNTASIC 4

555+

*quoted image*

CNTUBBIES CUTE>.<

When CNBLUE fatty >.<

*quoted image*

When CNBLUE will be uncle >.<

*quoted image*

that is grossly disgusting ...but i can't stop laughing ..... or looking .....LOL!!!!!

jungshin in fantastic four pefffwaaaahahahahahaha lol

the fatty thing applies best on yonghwa and minhyuk kkkkkkkk

the old pics ?! that will never ever ever happen .... heard of something called botox ? hehe

plus they look very dehydrated ....as if the water was sucked out of them and ended looking like that ....not old at all HA!

the teddies are cute !

so juniel song is out featuring YONGHWA's arms YAYAAAAAYAYAYAYYAAAY!

djfgdahfkghdhgjdhggkdsfgdgf <<<<<< me explaining my feeling about yonghwa so yeah !

AND I LOVE THE SONG ! love it live it love it ....like love you love you love you in the song ...get it ?! ...ugh nevermind ...

anywho ...

the song is pretty beautiful easy to listen to

juneil voice is amazing high pitched smooth and sweet

the melody is so endearing and make me wanna let out a cute aaiiiihhh

the beginning of this song reminds me of a cnblue song ... but what is it ????

yonghwa voice is toned down to a sweet vibe.... i like it so much ....so don't get me wrong ...but it is like he is the lion who can roar but end up sounding like a cat

is it only me or does juniel looks like sohee from wondergirls...or even uee of afterschool ???

yonghwa is getting hotter by the min ...i dunno what they are feeding this guy ...but he is turning into a sexy man... WOW!

as for the video ...what is a lonely girl doing on the side of the road alone! and hitchhiking! ...

juniel is an adventurous soul wondering for her inspiration of music ....oh well that is one explanation i came up with ...juniel u daring courageous artist you !

and being picked up by a guy like yonghwa!!! i would forget all the horror movies i watched and just jump right in that car with JUNG YONGHWA !

i mean ...yeah ...who wouldn't ???!

spraying water at each other is the best part in the mv and the last scene in the car looking at each other is adorable ...

Guest ami189

@Faiiez: haha i have a good laugh when seeing your post .....especially Jungshin in CNTASTIC 4  LOL ..thank you for posting  :-)

@Ouna: yeh, the song is very beutiful to listen to , i've been obssed with CNBLUE songs lately and now 1 more song is added to my playlist ...have been replayed it like pingpong in youtube :D .. and love your spazzing:wub: 

I dont' know if it's too exaggerated or not but I really look forward to this MV. it's so much that last night i didn't have a good sleep as usual since there's always thinking/image came up in my mind : what kind of MV it will be ? what will Yong Hwa do in MV ? will it be a hit ? will Juniel be able to make a successful debut ? ......:crazy: ( fool me right :P )

GUYSSSSSSS, PLS support this MV as Juniel's first song debut and Yong Hwa's first producer debut. LET'S SPREAD IT OUT , AND GOT AS MANY VIEWS IN YOUTUBE JUNIEL OFFICIAL AS POSSIBLE ..REACH 1MILLION VIEWS PLSSSSSSSSS

I'll go camping to re-play it now ^^

Juniel tweets about her new release of MV

@ junielism: 드디어! 용용오빠랑 같이 작업한 ‘바보’ 음원과 뮤직비디오가 공개되었어요! ^^♥http://durl.me/2a36j8

[Trans] Finally, official music video “fool” which I worked with Yoong Yoong oppa was released! ^^

Trans: Jennie @cnblue4u.com

Please take out with full credits.

Oh GOD, she even calls Yong Hwa "Yoong Yoong oppa"   >""""<  how sweet it is, really envy her for being "in same house" with Blue boys :phew: 

Share with you guys about fans' opinions toward this MV:

1. Reaction to Juniel's MV

Cr: justiinee in Tumblr

OMG. I CAN’T EVEN. ALL MY FEELS. /LE SOBSI love the song. I love the MV. I love everything about it.

FNC, you’ve done it again. They have once again put out an artist that is overflowing with talent. Can I just say that it was a great decision for FNC to allow Yonghwa to produce this song.

It’s a refreshing and sweet song. It fits very well with Juniel’s music aesthetic. The vocals mesh so well with each other. Yonghwa doesn’t over power Juniel soft, sweet voice but rather he compliments it.

Just to get it out of my system, I need to spazz about Yonghwa for just a second. Bear with me. ADJKJDLKJFNFCDSBN. He looks so damn good! His arms, his hair, his voice, his arms. Jung Yonghwa, your perfection irritates me. [END OF SPAZZ]

I will not dwell too much on Yonghwa since the song is all about Juniel. So to start off, I’ll plainly put it out there that CHOI JUNHEE I FREAKING LOVE YOU. (Not in that way you guys, I’m straight). I have waited for her debut for so long. I’ve been watching her since her indie days and I feel like a proud mother to be honest (She’s older than me by a year btw). There’s not a doubt in my mind that this girl will make it big in the music industry, she is just THAT talented. I have high expectations of her and I know that she will not fall short of those expectations.

HOWEVER, I have this small fear that people will overlook Juniel because of Yonghwa. Before I cause an uproar, let me just clarify that I love Yonghwa and I am not hating on him, I love him so much that it hurts. Yonghwa himself endeavoured to stand behind the spotlight and let Juniel shine, so I really do hope that people don’t look past Yonghwa’s effort. Also, I am not saying that Yonghwa doesn’t deserve credit for this song because HE DOES. It is a great indication of his   producing capabilities. But let us not forget this is Juniel’s song and that Juniel deserves just as much, or even more attention as this is her debut song.

To sum it all up, I love this song. I love both Juniel and Yonghwa’s voices in it. This song will be on repeat all day today. I can assure you.

2. Dear BOICE,

Am I the only one jealous of Juniel right now?

Cr: my7thlife Tumblr

==> me: hahah not only you, count me on plss :lol:  who's else ??

Haizz but what happened with the pictures in my previous posts ? ahhh photobucket ..:angry: i just upload some pics but it's oversized already  >""""<  do you guys know if it can be recovered later after this month limitation ? i want to up more & more gifs of the MV TT____TTT

Guest luna1430278013

@ami189 i really liked juniel first korean song ...wish her a lot of success ... i am always obssesed in cnblue they are my number 1 bias in kpop ...let spAzz spazzing is fun... anyone likes to spazz too? kkkkk... too bad for your photos gone :( 

i was really happy to see yonghwa with her ....to shine the spotlight on her and get her started daebak!!  

wonder if yonghwa will get out of his break and gonna appear on music shows and promote the song and sing with her too on stage ?...if yes...would be awesome ..i want to see yonghwa on stage again yay!!!

more stills of lee jonghyun from AGD 

colin1.jpg?w=594&h=396

colin2.jpg?w=594&h=396

colin3.jpg?w=594&h=396

colin4.jpg?w=594&h=891

colin6.jpg?w=594&h=396

Source: KoreaStarDaily

Credit: @nuromianchaochi

@cnbluestorm:http://cnbluestorm.com/2012/05/22/photos-hq-stills-from-lee-jonghyuns-first-filming-for-a-gentlemans-dignity/

can't wait to see that drama <3 only a week of wait to go and may 26 will come WOOHHOOOOOOO

Guest ami189

@Azez: thanks for updating Juniel link :-)

@Ouna: yeh, of course CNBLUE is my number 1 bias ever, i've been BOICE since watching Yong Hwa in You're Beautiful ;) & now get more & more addicted to their music...also eager to see Yong Hwa & Juniel perform on stage too :wub:

[ROUGH TRANSLATION] Juniel (feat. Yonghwa) "Fool" music video behind the scenes photos    HOT NEWS GUYSSSSSS

tumblr_m4gdsx9ULr1r48wer.jpg

[JUNIEL이 직접 전하는 JUNIEL & 정용화의 “바보” 뮤직비디오 촬영기.]

JUNIEL personally revealed the behind the scenes of JUNIEL & Jung Yong Hwa “Fool” music video.

tumblr_m4gdx4jYel1r48wer.jpg

[저의 데뷔를 원해 주 고자 “바보” 작곡과 프로듀싱을 맡아주셨던 용화선배님이 뮤직비디오까지 흔쾌히 참여해 주 셨는데요! 멋진 용화선배님의 운전실력이 빛났던 운전 장면 촬영 모습입니다 ^^ 베스트 드라이버에요~]

I want to share something about the debut single “Fool”. It is composed and produced by Yonghwa sunbaenim (senior) who even willingly participated in a long week of work for the music video.

it is the drive scene wherein the cool driving ability of Yonghwa sunbaenim shone ^^

The best driver~

tumblr_m4ge1u3JJ71r48wer.jpg

tumblr_m4ge6h4hmK1r48wer.jpg

[이번에는 기타를 메고 음악여행을 떠나는 저 JUNIEL의 모습입니다^^ 여러분은 이런 음악여행을 떠나신다면 어떠 실 것 같나요??]

This time, I’m carrying a guitar on my shoulder. This features the start of Juniel’s musical journey^^

Does anyone of you also did a musical journey like this? How is it like??

tumblr_m4ge75eXkm1r48wer.jpg

[처음연기를 하게된저를 위해눈빛연기를 지도 해주시는모습인데요^^ 연기지도 덕분에 캠핑 카 장면도 무사히 완름 했습니다! ]

This is my first time acting so I made an acting guide for me to look at ^^ Thanks to the acting guide, we finished the car scene safely

tumblr_m4geb7yPte1r48wer.jpg

[뮤직비디오 촬영중간 쉬는 시간에도 기타를 놓지 않고 게시던 용화선배님. 아마 “바보”의 훌륭 한멜로디가저런 모습에서 나온거겠죠?]

In the middle of the shooting, during Yonghwa sunbaenim’s break time, you willl see him in some place holding his guitar. 

Perhaps, that is the reason why “fool” came out with a good melody?

tumblr_m4gedzXd2Q1r48wer.jpg

tumblr_m4geekmKaQ1r48wer.jpg

[사랑에빠져 바보가 되어버린 연인의 설레임을 담은 뮤직비디오 촬영현장 어떠셨나요? JUNIEL 1stT MINI-ALBUM “MY FIRST JUNE”, 본격적으로 시작할. 저의 데뷔에 많은 사랑과 응 원을 부탁드립니다.]

It is a music video about lovers who became fool in love, what can you say about the filming site?

Juniel 1st mini-album “My first June” has started actively

Much love and support for my debut will be appreciated ^_^

note: this is just a rough translation, so please bear with some inaccuracies.. Thanks =)

photo credit : MNET

Translation credit: Yongsarang

Press Conference of A gentleman’s dignity today 23rd of May.

Boice sent rice to support for our Burning Jong Hyun -:wub:   BOICEs are DAEBAK !!!!

fans+support.jpgPhoto credit: @SBSNOW

collin02.jpg

collin01.jpg

collin03.jpgPhoto Credit: as tagged

tumblr_m4gpymh3zZ1qdhf3po2_500.jpg tumblr_m4gob5dleB1qdhf3po1_500.jpg 

source newsen + TvReport

Guest luna1430278013

@ami189 cnblue is the best group and best music ...im hooked since im a loner ...then in YAB i fell for yonghwa ..who introduced me to cnblue and lee jonghyun ...forever grateful for cnblue for changing my life ..

juniel photos and caption are the daebak thx for sharing!

yh became a good driver even though he failed the driving test twice *unng* ...he got over that and passed the test ..now he is the best driver ever ...driving alone across cities in a truck and living in an RV!!!! lol sweet revenge !

it is only the beginning juniel fighting !!

oh she is not an actress yet? FNC will make an actress out of  you ...wait and see juniel ...if jonghyun can act so can you ...kkkk

yh with guitar and muscles on a car awesome photo... nice melody comes out of that head and that guitar ...yh thank you for entertaing us

AND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i can see COOOOLLLLIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNN

sjhgfjshgjhsjdhfgsjksgfjhdhfggjghfgfghsfdshgfdfsfksfhsghfkshalkhfkjshgfdhgsfhgkhflkhskgfhdfhggjgggffj<<<<<< too much ?! kkkkkkk

so happy to see lee jonghyun thx for the pics

JONGHYUN TWEETED !!!

atkggqcceaaknqu.jpg?w=594&h=594

안녕하세요. 기타치는 종현입니다. 오늘 제작발표회를 다녀 왔어요. 어찌나 떨리던지…^^ 신사의 품격 화이팅!!! 오늘 보내주신 화환 다 봤어요 정말 감사합니다! http://pic.twitter.com/E9eBGURj

@CNBLUE_4: Hi. This is guitarist JH. I went to the press conference today. How I was trembling.. ^^ A Gentleman’s Dignity hwaiting!! Today you guys sent wreaths, I saw it all, thank you so much!

Translated by Henna@cnbluestorm

SOURCE:http://cnbluestorm.c...nference-today/

hello boices ...

anyone know any news of the leader?

oh by the way I read that some fans boices other members of CNBLUE go criticizing the leader for his participation in the single Juniel .. is this true?

because if so leading fan and I'm going to seriously annoy

Guest luna1430278013

@yonghwa why would fans of the other members of cnblue be annoyed by the duet of yonghwa with juniel ????

each member is busy with their solo activities ....jonghyun with AGD drama ...minhyuk with my husband has a family ....and jungshin with modeling and acting lessons ....

where did you read that ???

Guest luna1430278013

by the way , how can u edit your own posts in this new soompi format after being posted ?

Guest ami189

oh God finally, i can log in to this site, but do you guys find it unconvenient with the new format , ahhhh it drives me crazy.... i perfer the old version more

@Yonghwa and @Ouna: that rumor is just the misunderstanding, BOICEs never critisizes our leader just because he goes on supporting Juniel in her debut MV.

The truth is 1 fan gave comment that Yonghwa & Juniel were very good in making the song "Fool" that she joked Yonghwa should leave CNBLUE to join duet with Juniel and the rest members of CNBLUE will go with Jong Hyun as the lead vocal. This causes others to the misunderstanding that she was asking Yonghwa to leave the band. And that's the reason why there's a fanwar there. You guys can check the comments in Juniel official MV in youtube.

But, i should say that to prevent this to go further to negative fan war & also make advantages for haters to pour more oil to the fire, we shouldn't spread it out any more. Just ignore it or just explain in peace for those who dont know & have wrong ideas about the issue itself as BOICEs is the one. We always support them regardless of what solo activities they do such as Jong Hyun and Minhyuk with their dramas, Jungshin's modeling, music producer Yonghwa .....

Moreover, plsssssssss spread more love for CNBLUE music..

ahhhhhhhh One more member show their full support for Juniel - their hoobae

[NEWS|PHOTOS] 20120525 MinHyuk starred on Juniel's new MV

CNBLUE's MinHyuk will make an appearance together with Park HaSun as a couple on Juniel's new MV for her title track "illa illa"

> [img]

Cr: http://m.media.daum.net | @cnbri_via @HannahCao9989

[NEWS] 20120525 Still cuts of CNBLUE’s Minhyuk and Park Ha Sun in Juniel’s MV released

CNBLUE‘s Minhyuk, who’s currently starring as the womanizer ‘Cha Se Kwang’ on KBS‘s ‘You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly‘, has declared his love for Park Ha Sun in labelmate Juniel‘s title track music video.

New still cuts of the sweet couple interacting during the “Illa Illa” music video filming have been revealed. Despite being busy with her movie filming, Park Ha Sun spared time out of her schedule to team up with Minhyuk to show her support.

The two transformed into first loves to romantic background setting and reportedly showed excellent chemistry with each other, earning praise for every cut.

“Illa Illa” will be released on June 7th, which is also the day of Juniel’s showcase.

Cr: allkpop | http://www.allkpop.com/2012/05/still-cuts-of-cnblues-minhyuk-and-park-ha-sun-in-juniels-mv-released

@Ouna: can i ask how you post pics here except insert by external link ? thanks :-)

Guest luna1430278013

i love the new format it is so easy on the eyes and better to navigate through soompi daebak :-bd

@ami189 i was notified that you mentioned me here that is so cool lol

and about the rumor ..that is so immature for one person to make this mess

she should not have said that yh leave cnblue ... that is a big no no ..cnblue will not be cnblue without the four of them yonghwa, jonghyun,minhyuk,jungshin, all together ...

agree ignore is the best ... it is just a misunderstanding from one ignorant comment ...just leave it ...cnblue and boice togather forever ...

and as for the picture posting ..u have to put the picture's url in btw image url

e.g

0VEb9.jpg

yay great news for minhyuk he is the best for the male mv hero ....love it

fighting minhyuk!!

@ami189 the pictures at the end of my posts can be added in the signiture settings

go to your profile-->edit your profile(found at the upper right of the page) ---> signature settings ... use html not bbcode

@yonghwa why would fans of the other members of cnblue be annoyed by the duet of yonghwa with juniel ????

each member is busy with their solo activities ....jonghyun with AGD drama ...minhyuk with my husband has a family ....and jungshin with modeling and acting lessons ....

where did you read that ???

since in some comments on youtube .. saying that the leader only wants to attract attention .. and that seriously annoyed me a lot .. I hope to believe that it was not the boices fans of the other members because seriously that I will feel very disappointed in the Boices

Archived