[OFFICIAL] Yoon Doojoon (윤두준) BEAST Leader

Guest belovedycjm

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest belovedycjm

class="_5clb"120918 CeCi Magazine - Interview with BEASTSeptember 20, 2012 at 4:12am

Doojoon's Interview Excerpt

10441432_1512605948951577_82578770020818

Guest belovedycjm

class="entry-title"[iNTERVIEW] The Star Magazine Sept Issue August 21, 2013 | b2stizen

jjka.jpg

The day we went to meet BEAST who has been sweeping the music programs with their 2nd studio album title track ‘Shadow’ was also the day they had a music show. BEAST on stage is like a rubber ball. It has already been 5 years since they debuted. BEAST who used to be called ‘Recycled group’, like their name, brought out their claws and at the end of their challenge they stood up in the idol jungle. Truthfully the jungle is dangerous if you take your eyes off for just one second. That’s because idol groups release new songs in shortly 3 months, or longer 6 months. But BEAST in boldness released on in a year. That reason? The 5 hours we had with the 6 men was the hint. When all of them gathered the laughter erupted. Dancing Kikwang and Yoseob, Singing Doojoon, clapping Dongwoon. They don’t need to nervously take out their claws but the 6 men took out the tension in their shoulder and are now enjoying the jungle.

Strong without a sound, Yoon Doojoon

Will we be able to see the internet famous ‘legend picture’ pose today?
Ah, that. I took those pictures while I was filming a sitcom and, I would change my outfit several times a day so when I took the endorsement pictures my pose ended up being the same.

Not because you were shy?
If I was shy I wouldn’t be able to pose like that. It’s not that I’m not shy at all, but when you get to know me better I talk more.

Today’s concept was BEAST exuding comfortable emotions. BEAST who debuted 5 years ago really seems to look comfortable and steady on stage.
That’s good. Of course I still feel nervous. As a singer, being on stage is number 1 so we pay the most attention to it.

How does it feel to stand on stage as the complete BEAST?
It felt nice for all 6 of us to be monitoring. It felt new and strange too. It made me think of the past too. If I compare to our debut period we changed a lot but my mental attitude became the same as our earlier times so it felt nice. I want to promote like this for a very long time.

You did individual activities but it was different from idols nowadays who release songs every 3~6 months.
We wanted to come out earlier too but the time conditions didn’t work out. To be honest a one year hiatus is a really long time in the idol comeback period. We didn’t do it on purpose.

The name of the title track is ‘Shadow’. Are you the type to always be together like a shadow when in a relationship, or do you respect each other’s personal time?
I think I’m different depending on circumstance. Aren’t all men like that? Besides stalkers.

Hmm, you seem closer to the latter option. (laughs )Then if you were to choose between love and friendship?
I think I’m a person closer to friendship. Of course there are couples that love for a long time and it’s good to love one person for a long time. However I think that there is an expiration period for the emotion of love. Emotions can always change. Love can also change into affection. How many people on earth can actually love like fire? So I’ll choose friendship that has a higher rate of not changing.

Then how long is the expiration period for love?
I’m not sure. It depends on the person right? I think it’ll be different depending on the partner. It could be forever. Of course if it was forever there would be nothing better than that.

You have now entered your mid-20s, is there anything you want to do before your 20s pass?
Before my 20s pass, I want to work harder doing what I’m doing now. Ah, I didn’t know time passed by so quickly. I’m still young but when I go to the broadcasting station it doesn’t seem so. There are so many young friends. I’m the same but time keeps passing by.

I saw the text you sent to your members recently and I was impressed. ‘When riding a palanquin don’t think about the height of the palanquin but think about the shoulders of the people carrying the palanquin first’ was it? Your heart is definitely leader-like.
My mother wrote it for me in her letter to me and it was nice so I sent it to the members. After that my members always tease me. Saying “Are you treating the staff like palanquin carriers” (laughs) Our members are 100 point friends. They are all doing well.

Aren’t you being too generous? In what aspects?
Firstly when you release an album there are many things that you feel regretful about. You can be discontent with it but our members do everything well on their own. Whether it is performances, fan service, and such they do things well on their own within their abilities. I’m just being carried by them.

Last question. If you could click ‘like’ for one member on your SNS and support them who would you choose, and why?
Maknae Dongwoonie. He’s so kind. If Dongwoonie wasn’t there we would have fought a lot amongst ourselves. Guys always bicker. But Dongwoonie brightens the atmosphere as the maknae. He’s an optimistic friend. Even now he is doing something called the 6 week miracle and it’s funny. Ask him about it.

source: click here
Interview Scans: @_kissyourlips_
credit: B2STIZEN.wordpress.com

Guest belovedycjm

class="entry-title"[iNTERVIEW] 1st Look Magazine – Shine On, BEAST April 30, 2014 | b2stizen

Good looking appearance, strong charisma, shining talent, explosive energy….among the many idol groups that have most of the criteria 6 year group BEAST is forming their own unique coordinate. Slowly going up from that point and carefully looking at their faces they weren’t boys filled with the thoughts of “we’ll work hard’, but we could see the future of intelligent men who knew what road was best for them.

No matter what anyone says BEAST is one of the groups who are currently most popular. The loud cheers that erupt at every one of their movement on the extended stage proves this. Each of them easily boasting a stable presence, their individual progress stands out. There is something special about them that separates them from other groups that share the top tier with them. They weren’t shining stars since birth but through their own methods and rhythm they slowly charmed the world and created their own radiance. The 6 men who will be coming back with a new stage soon, we put their shining present (day) into this.

Doojoon's Interview Excerpt

011.png

Yoon Doojoon

Regular features and tall height to go with the solemn ambience, also with the unique “a man among men’ image, Yoon Doojoon’s photoshoot went smoothly. Click, whenever the camera shutter made a sound the muscles that reacted carefully created a new facial expression, and until the studio lights turned off his quiet actions delivered many words. He was a strong leader who knew every moment when not to show off.

“Until recently I was busy filming ‘Let’s Eat’. Although I only have experience of a few works, once again it was a production that helped me realize the difficulty of acting. Of course because the character was charming and the storyline was fun going to the film sets were enjoyable but, my insufficiency came to me even greater. After the drama ended I actually got an offer for another production but, I thought meeting everyone as ‘BEAST’ came first. Because I still lack in a lot of things I couldn’t work on the album while filming the drama at the same time. And also it’s been a while since we made a comeback so there are many things we need to consider. When the 6 of us laugh and talk and do something together those moments are definitely overwhelming and precious. These days I have these thoughts again but I feel that the relationship that the 6 of us have is profound and very special. Until now I expressed that the members are ‘very close friends I see often’ but, that expression is very insufficient. Sometimes they are closer than family and sometimes I feel like they are me, an intersection between many relationships that I can’t define as one. While I go on with my life I believe that having those special people around me is a huge blessing and joy. I also think that with our fans. I was grateful to them and they were precious since the beginning but as time goes by I start cherishing them more and more. It’s not just me but I think the other members feel that way as well. Maybe because of that while preparing for this album, I could see that everyone’s determination was different this time. Before during practice we’d complain about how tired we were and we’d make excuses to be lazy but these days everyone’s eyes are shining and we are enjoying ourselves. Through this album you will be able to see our hearts and efforts.”

credit: B2STIZEN.wordpress.com or @B2STIZEN

Guest belovedycjm

tumblrmasw5j0ywn1qc4drw.jpg

[iNTERVIEW] 120925 BEAST on Esquire Magazine

Doojoon's Interview Excerpts

#1. Money

Doojoon: Very important in a capitalist society. I feel bitter knowing that it will disappear once you meet your spouse, but I think that I should world hard to make it.

#2. Love

Doojoon: Work comes first. Later when I have more free time and my mind feels settled. When I can be more mature.

#3. Ambition

Doojoon: As long as I am invested in this job, I don’t want it to end sadly.

#4. Friendship

Doojoon: My members fill the void of my friendships

#5. Style

Doojoon: One of the necessities of life. Something that ends up becoming basic. I personally like to dress casually so I’m glad that other members dress well. I think that you should dress to match the occasion.

#6. Leisure

Doojoon: I am in the star soccer team F.C MANU which is centered around idol artists.

#7. Challenge

Doojoon: Owning a restaurant.

#8. Image

Doojoon: It’s important because it’s our job, but I’m not sure.

#9. Family

Doojoon: I feel sorry. I’m always lacking. I exist because I have my family.

#10. Humor

Doojoon: Important. From all your emotions, laughing is the best.

#11. Betting

Doojoon: I like things that stimulate my competitive side.

#12. Alcohol

Doojoon: I can’t drink it well.

#13. Cars

Doojoon: Not interested.

#14. Watch

Doojoon: Not interested.

#15. Muscle

Doojoon: Men need muscles, but it’s really hard to work like Kikwang.

#16. Music

Doojoon: I enjoyed music since I was in high school.

#17. Man

Doojoon: In a family, it’s the greater figure over a woman. And you need to be able to take care of the woman even when you are in a position of loss. I’m happy to be born as a man.

CREDITS
 : 양요섭방님 @ BDONG (SOURCE), YONGISM@B2STRISING.COM (TRANS), Heal the pain (http://healthepain.tistory.com/501)

Guest belovedycjm

B2ST's Doojoon looks like the doppelganger of an empress from the Qing Dynasty?

July 16, 2014 @ 4:24 pm

B2ST-Doojoon_1405539526_af_org.jpg

SBS's 'One Night of TV Entertainment' brought up an amusing comparison between B2ST's leader Doojoon and an empress from the Qing Dynasty on July 16.  The two proved to look so similar that even Doojoon couldn't hide his surprise.

He said on the program, "I think the eyes, nose, lips, and face shape look the same more than just similar."  The other members were also surprised, saying that even their chins were the same!  They said, "The person who found a picture like this is even more amazing."

Do you think Doojoon and the empress look alike?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived