Japanese Discussion 日本語の討論会

Guest putasmileon

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kattaylor31

こんばんは

I'm in Japanese 1501 in college right now. For our last lesson of the semester we have to learn how to type in Japanese. We have to type an essay about our favorite food and also a food that we're going to bring to our せんせい。

I chose to bring her Shock Tarts candy. I've already described what they taste like. I'm having trouble saying 'I will bring you (Takagi Sensei) Shock Tarts. I hope you like them.' We haven't learned that yet, but I still want to be able to say it. Plus it'll be useful to learn :)

ありがとうございます - in advanced for any help! :)

Kat

Guest Our.Love.Melody
何度あきらめようとしてもあなたを好きになちゃう / (何度も)あきらめようと思ってもあなたを愛してしまう

Don't think 本気 is really necessary, but can be worked in if you want =P

thank you so much ^^

oh and does anyone know if you say aimini coopereru

could u put the person's name in front like ____ 愛してる

or is it 愛してる ________ ?

Guest .:-kiddo-:.

^ you put the name first

こんばんは

I'm in Japanese 1501 in college right now. For our last lesson of the semester we have to learn how to type in Japanese. We have to type an essay about our favorite food and also a food that we're going to bring to our せんせい。

I chose to bring her Shock Tarts candy. I've already described what they taste like. I'm having trouble saying 'I will bring you (Takagi Sensei) Shock Tarts. I hope you like them.' We haven't learned that yet, but I still want to be able to say it. Plus it'll be useful to learn :)

ありがとうございます - in advanced for any help! :)

Kat

not too sure .. but i think its something like this =x

ショクタルトを持って来る。

ショクタルトを好むことのぞむ。

Guest kattaylor31

^ you put the name first

not too sure .. but i think its something like this =x

ショクタルトを持って来る。

ショクタルトを好むことのぞむ。

Thank you!

I was putting シヨコータトbut yours sounds a lot better so I changed it.

I also put せんせいは、ショクタルトがすきでしよ。 I'm not sure if it says what I really mean though.

Thanks for the help! :D

Thank you!

I was putting シヨコータトbut yours sounds a lot better so I changed it.

I also put せんせいは、ショクタルトがすきでしよ。 I'm not sure if it says what I really mean though.

Thanks for the help! :D

I will bring shock tarts

Shock Tartsを持ってきてあげます shock tarts o motte kite agemasu

Your teacher might find もってくる a bit rude (depends on the teacher but better safe than sorry)

I hope you like them

気に入ってくれると良いですね ki ni itte kureru to ii desu ne

ask if you have any questions or are confused about the grammar/vocab of those

Guest shonenx

I've been thinking about using Rosetta Stone for Japanese to help me learn the language along with my Japanese class.

What do you guys think about this program? Yay or Nay? Please explain your answers

Thanks!!!

Can anyone translate this for me please?

amxxmq.png

Not sure if its possible in only Chinese. If its possible in Japanese, please tell me if its uncommon or not to do so to write this in fully Kanji.

Thanks!

Can anyone translate this for me please?

amxxmq.png

Not sure if its possible in only Chinese. If its possible in Japanese, please tell me if its uncommon or not to do so to write this in fully Kanji.

Thanks!

A Healthy Town

A Healthy You

It would technically be possible to write that whole thing in Japanese using only kanji (not the same characters that are shown in the pic tho), but extremely strange looking and would never happen. I think most Japanese would understand the meaning of it though.

If you you wanted a Japanese translation it's

健康の都市 (kenkou no toshi)

健康のあなた (kenkou no anata)

Guest orangecake
'I will bring you (Takagi Sensei) Shock Tarts. I hope you like them.'

私はショックタルトを先生に持ってきます。お口にあうといいんですけど。

ところで、

Shock Tarts

って、なに????

ケーキ?キャンディー?

Guest orangecake
電気ショッ~~~ク するキャンディー!!

まぢ?

うわ~。

だったら、やっぱり、

私はショックタルトキャンディーを先生に持ってきます。気に入ってもらえるとうれしいです。

って感じかな?

その昔。大昔~~~~。

日本でもパチパチキャンディーってのが流行ったんだよ。

もともとはアメリカのキャンディーだと思う。

口の中で、ばちばちはじけるの。

でも、輸入物はばちばちの刺激が強すぎる!ってことで、

日本製のキャンディーは、あまりぱちぱちしなかったよ・・・ :tears:

意味ないじゃ~ん。

Guest blackisthisyearspink

こんにちわ!

わたしわ Jenny です。

わたしにわ とうほうしんきが います。

just kidding XD.

but anyways... i'm just starting japanese in japanese 1.. ^^

and my teacher keeps putting random kanji in our homework....

i was just wondering... if i'm at home with the homework...

how would i find out what the kanji mean?

i mean i dont know what it is so i can't look it up in the dictionary or type cuz there's no letters T_T

so ... any suggestions?

-Jenny

Guest kattaylor31
こんにちわ!

わたしわ Jenny です。

わたしにわ とうほうしんきが います。

just kidding XD.

but anyways... i'm just starting japanese in japanese 1.. ^^

and my teacher keeps putting random kanji in our homework....

i was just wondering... if i'm at home with the homework...

how would i find out what the kanji mean?

i mean i dont know what it is so i can't look it up in the dictionary or type cuz there's no letters T_T

so ... any suggestions?

-Jenny

same here! my japanese proff keeps putting random kanji in our homework and we've just started kanji. our genki textbook has kanji in the back but not the ones that she's giving us. It's very frustrating because I can't even look them up online because I can't type kanji without knowing what it is :tears:

Oh, and thanks to everyone that helped me! I turned in my paper and gave her the shock tarts. She was so cute! She kept jumping up and down saying "Yay! Sugoi! Arigato!" but apparently she doesn't eat sour things..... her entire face turned red as soon as she put it in her mouth hehehe she kept saying "omg....omg....omg SOUR!" It was still cute though.

Can anyone help me out here? I have an oral for Japanese 101 class tomorrow, but there's something I'm unsure of.

You know these two sentences:

いぬ は つくえ の 下 います。

いぬ は つくえ の 下 います。

What's the difference between the two? I mean if you use に or が, do they just both mean there's a dog under the desk? Or is it different? o_o I need help asap, please, thanks. (:

こんにちはみなーさん、

このトピックにはなにかを書いて久しぶりだね。。。

まだ私の日本語がちょっと悪い。。。

誰かが私を勇気づける下さい T_T

これから頑張ります!

--angel

Guest KAITOU KID.

まぢ?

うわ~。

だったら、やっぱり、

いや、うそだピョーン!

でもすっぱいあめだそうです

Can anyone help me out here? I have an oral for Japanese 101 class tomorrow, but there's something I'm unsure of.

You know these two sentences:

いぬ は つくえ の 下 います。

いぬ は つくえ の 下 います。

What's the difference between the two? I mean if you use に or が, do they just both mean there's a dog under the desk? Or is it different? o_o I need help asap, please, thanks. (:

いぬ は つくえ の 下 います。

The dog is under(neath) the table

いぬ は つくえ の 下 います。

is an incorrect particle to use here, and doesn't make sense. It's like saying "The dog is there is under a table" -- Point being, it just doesn't work xP

^ Thanks. I did good on my oral, but I think I was confused because in my textbook they had つくえ の 下 に いぬ が います。

And I guess I just got confused at first, but I get it now. xD Thanks a lot though. ^^

Archived