비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 1

miyachan11

2 more perf from WTBA DVD :phew:

[DVD Cut] Thanks to - Yoseob & Junhyung @ Welcome to BEAST Airline Concert

Cr: slzl1 @ youtube

[DVD Cut] What I Want To Do Once I Have A Lover - Yoseob & G.NA @ WTBA Concert

Cr: DWXDDD @ youtube

I think these Golden Disk Award performaces are not the official ones broadcasted in Korea cause they're not from JTBC channel, the quality & camera work are not really good but BEAST did an amazing job as always ^_^

120113 Beast + 4Minute + G.NA - Fly So High @ GDA

Cr: kpopidolinfinite @ youtube

120112 BEAST @ Golden Disk Awards 2011 in OSAKA

Fiction, On rainy days & Shock (Japanese ver)

Cr: anniizful

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alicewhattt

@Miyachan:Whoa oops xD IDK why I wrote today o-0 I must've been too tired. I was up till 4-5ish doing homwork and visited the site before going to bed puhaha. And of course the class I had the homework in was cancelled because of the snow -_- My luck is just....smh

Was the Asia Model Awards just yesterday? How come I saw articles of the artists that won like days ago on Naver haha. Or maybe it was just broadcasted? Anyways, congrats boys! Still sad to see Kiki sitting but that's the best way to recover. Staying off of it.

Anyways, IDK if this info is shared yet

LOL I quoted myself xD Well I already posted this on 6theory, people know me as Sharpie on that site though. Beast's special will be Tuesday, February 7th. 2 days after the Beautiful Show Seoul Concerts.

I'm so excited for the special WinWin! episode. Excited to see 2Jun on YeonHap News too.

about win win,its a 3 part special,the first part is the main MC,kim seung woo special,during that part,kim nam joo(his wife) will be the special MC(like they replace the guest-to-be MC with a special guest) and then the second part will be the other MC,Lee Su Geun, and his special MC is Kim Byung man,his BFF~ and the last part would be GK's turn,and they invited the whole beast for his special epi ♥  WinWIn still havent decide who will be the special MC during their epi~but we will know soon enuff ^^ i still cant imagine who will be their special MC,it hav to be one who are good with all of them,probably shinsadong tiger? still this is my wish come true!!~~ since day one,i want an epi just for them~

Was the Asia Model Awards just yesterday? How come I saw articles of the artists that won like days ago on Naver haha. Or maybe it was just broadcasted? Anyways, congrats boys! Still sad to see Kiki sitting but that's the best way to recover. Staying off of it.

yep~its not just broadcasted,it was held yesterday~they came knowing that they are going to recieve something~one of the fancams had shots of the chairs beside them and it all have "winners" on them XD 

link to the fancam http://holiday0330.com/bbs/zboard.php?id=data02&page=1&sn1=&divpage=1&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=49 

Was the Asia Model Awards just yesterday? How come I saw articles of the artists that won like days ago on Naver haha. Or maybe it was just broadcasted? Anyways, congrats boys!

The event was held on January 18th but winners were announced days before the actual event. The day you posted about them winning, I searched Daum and there were articles about the winners of Popular Artist Award and BEAST is one of them :)

Yoseob tweeted a photo yesterday

TCdYL.jpg

I’ll do my best..!! Thank you!!

He received Musical Rising Star Award. :)

Guest b2st_lover_always

@Miyachan:Whoa oops xD IDK why I wrote today o-0 I must've been too tired. I was up till 4-5ish doing homwork and visited the site before going to bed puhaha. And of course the class I had the homework in was cancelled because of the snow -_- My luck is just....smh

Hi Alice!

ive seen u ard in b2st allkpop thread.. :)

anyway cant wait for the Seoul Music Award tonite!

hope they will be able to bring home some awards tonite! :D

^ Yeah, many people also predict that BEAST will win a Bonsang tonight ^_^ BEAST has archived quite many sucess with Fiction although they only promote in 5 weeks, I really hope they'll bring home some awards too ^^

So, after much begging & fanboying like these

tumblr_lxxmacgTiK1qg9j41o1_500.png

tumblr_ly0watM4UJ1r1ant4o1_500.png

Both Omarion and Christ Brown are now following Kikwang on twitter too (after Hyunseung) :lol: :lol:

tumblr_ly0ys51j8I1qc4drwo1_250.pngtumblr_ly0ys51j8I1qc4drwo2_250.png

Our boys are the best fanboys ever lol :lol:

Guest kiki3003

^ Yeah, many people also predict that BEAST will win a Bonsang tonight  ^_^  BEAST has archived quite many sucess with Fiction although they only promote in 5 weeks, I really hope they'll bring home some awards too ^^

So, after much begging & fanboying like these

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Both Omarion and Christ Brown are now following Kikwang on twitter too (after Hyunseung) :lol: :lol:  

*quoted image* *quoted image*

Our boys are the best fanboys ever lol  :lol:

I'm happy for them. B2uties should have learned from them

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 120118 HQ fantaken photos of Dongwoon @ Asia Model Awards

ebaaa8eb8db8eb8c80ebacb.jpg

ebaaa8eb8db8eb8c80ebacb.jpg

C: GOODMAN // 청순미양요섭 @ b-dong

[NEWS] 120119 BEAST ranks high on Oricon’s DVD Chart

20110119b2storicondvdda.png

B2ST has also placed their mark on the Oricon DVD Chart by ranking 2nd on the ‘Daily Chart’ for January 17th with their newly released ‘B2ST the 1st Concert – Welcome to B2ST Airline’.

omitted all the parts not related to BEAST

Source + Photos: Oricon

Taken from: ALLKPOP

Full article

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 120118 HQ fantaken photos of Yoseob @ Asia Model Awards

81733650.jpg

C: LOVESOME // 청순미양요섭 @ b-dong

12011801.jpg

12011808.th.jpg12011812.th.jpg12011818.th.jpg12011825.th.jpg12011838.th.jpg

12011849.th.jpg12011847.th.jpg12011810.th.jpg12011806.th.jpg

C: YOSEOBEAM // 차차 @ b-dong