비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 1

miyachan11

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shery303

Dear all B2uties who went to the SG and Malaysia Fan Meeting~ THANKS so much for the awesome pictures, video, gift, quote etc. Sincerely it makes me cries~~ I cant go but I can feel ur excitement. I must go to their showcase/concert/fanmeet in the future, and worst thing i cant even make it to the worldstage~ tears.giftears.giftears.gif

Thanks a lot fellow B2uties~  :wub:

Guest shinhdeplol

Elementary school complains to Cube about causing a ruckus with Hara-Junhyung dating report

After news broke out about the relationship between B2ST’s Junhyung and KARA’s Hara, Cube Entertainment received an unusual call from a disgruntled elementary school.

Reportedly, the label picked up a call from an elementary school’s representatives, who complained that the dating news wrecked their students’ ability to concentrate in class.

Representatives revealed, “We did not intend for news to get out like this, but news of their relationship had already been reported. We were quite surprised to receive a call from an elementary school complaining about it. According to them, there were many students crying after hearing about the new relationship. They asked us why we had to report the news and disturb the children from studying for their tests.”

They continued, “We know that there were a lot of shocked fans after reports were made and we believe we’re receiving such calls because both Junhyung and Hara have many young fans. The fans must have been very surprised over the emergence of a new idol couple.”

Source + Photos: Daily Sports via Nate

Taken from: Allkpop

Oh wow kids have such weak hearts =]] :lol:

Guest Heart<3

ATTENTION AUSTRALIAN BEAST FANS!

Hello Australian B2UTIES!

Are you all ready for some exciting news? I have recently been notified from a close and reliable source that CUBE has intentions of bringing BEAST to Australia! CUBE recently contacted a Sydney entertainment agency to request to manage BEAST when they come to Australia, but unfortunately, the entertainment agency declined their offer because they are not familiar with BEAST and their popularity in the land down under.

Upon hearing this news, I have decided to create an online petition to gather as many signatures as possible from all Australian BEAST fans, in an attempt to bring BEAST to Australia. If the response is strong, I will forward the petition to the entertainment agency for them to acknowledge. Together, we can definitely make this happen!

Please take a moment to sign the petition! Your effort is much appreciated!

[bRING BEAST TO AUSTRALIA! - ONLINE PETITION]

Please reblog this post and help spread the word!

Thank you.

*This post is extracted from BEASTINAUS@TUMBLR. I'm managing both the Tumblr and the online petition.

The online petition currently has 144 signatures, which is more than what I had hoped for, considering that I only posted the news this morning =D I need a lot of Australian B2UTIES to participate in this to make it work, so please, if you'd like B2ST to come to Australia, please take a moment to sign the petition! Thank you! :)

Also, thanks to miyachan11 for giving me directions and permission to post this. I feel so awkward posting this post out of nowhere..lol

Guest shinhdeplol

[iNFO+PHOTO] 110704 JUNO wished Doojoon a Happy Birthday

tumblr_lnsnq3DTCe1qc773ao1_400.jpg

Source; JUNO’s yfrog

두준아! 오늘 생일이구나^^ 생일축하해!! 선물은 지금줄수없으니까 만나면 맛있는거사줄께!! Happy birthday!!오늘 모든행복 니가 다~~~가져라!!!♪( ´θ`)ノ

I translate it as,

Doo Joon-ah! It’s your birthday today I see^^ Happy birthday!! I can’t pass you your birthday present now so when we meet, I’ll buy you something nice to eat!! Happy birthday!!Today you can have all~~~the happiness♪( ´θ`)ノ

C: beastout @ tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTO] 110704 Yoseob's twitter update

337500422.jpg

http://twitpic.com/5kxszq 아.. 방송나온 거 모니터했다..달리는 연기를 좀 더 열심히 연기할껄..좀 아쉽다..다음은 더열심히해야지 아자뵤!^^수고했어 애밀리!!^^

TRANS:

[TRANS] @helloimys http://twitpic.com/5kxszq Ah.. I monitored myself on the program.. I should have done better acting on the running parts.. How disappointing..I will work harder next time woot!^^ Good work Emily!!^^ http://bit.ly/j6M0iG

C: @B2STLYTWEETS

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS} 110701 HQ fantaken photos of Yoseob @ the fanmeeting in Malaysia

b01408894e117a85c8b8a.jpg

b01408894e1178791cd57.th.jpgb01408894e117a986d7b8.th.jpgb01408894e117aa5bab8e.th.jpg

b01408894e117ae19e47b.th.jpgb01408894e117ae66a22b.th.jpgb01408894e1178747e710.th.jpg

b01408894e117a954b0df.th.jpgb01408894e117aa9bd8d2.th.jpgb01408894e11786ded97f.th.jpgb01408894e117863adcef.th.jpgb01408894e1178689b32b.th.jpg

C: LOVESOME // 용준행 @ bestiz

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 110704 More selcas of Jokwon and Doojoon

337652540.jpg

337652534.jpg

C: @2AMKWON

Jokwon's editting is beautiful <33

I officially ship these 2 :wub:

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTO] 110703 Junhyung @ the airport, back to Korea

YjWja.jpg

C: as tagged // thejoker1219 @ tumblr

Guest b2st_lover_always

My final fancam from Sunway Lagoon, Malaysia :

Encore songs

http://youtu.be/QAetA_CvGyw

I should have brought my digital camera to the Singapore Fan Meeting ! Cameras were everywhere and it was much easier to video-cam or take photos. Initially Dongwoon appeared very tired and a bit lethargic but after the bowling game with fans, he really perked up and I enjoyed all their performances too. What the boys said and did were slightly different and I am glad to be able to catch the two shows :)

i was thr for e spore fm..

from wat u saw, in wich fanmeet did the boys seem to have more fun n happier?

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 110702 Dongwoon @ BEAST's fanmeeting in Singapore

tumblrlnt856ncsy1qc773a.jpg

tumblrlnt83xn4fg1qc773a.jpg

tumblrlnt86odtny1qc773a.th.jpgtumblrlnt87insld1qc773a.th.jpgtumblrlnt89zks6k1qc773a.th.jpgtumblrlnt860vsfb1qc773a.th.jpgtumblrlnt884zhko1qc773a.th.jpg

C: 우주남신 http://space-prince.kr // beastout @ tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

[iNFO+PHOTO] 110704 Doojoon's UFO message

tumblrlnssdyjvzb1qc773a.jpg

Source; Doo Joon’s UFO

[두준] 축하해주셔서 감사합니다 그리고 너무 걱정하지 마세요!! be happy!!?

I translate it as,

[Doo Joon] Thanks for congratulating me (on my birthday). And don’t worry too much!! be happy!!?

C: beastout @ tumblr

[FANCAM] Junhyung sent flying kiss to Kikwang @ BEAST SG Fanmeeting 110702

A really rare & beautiful JunKi moment ^^ :wub: :wub:

[FANCAM] BEAST Doojoon ACT CUTE @ BEAST SG FANMEETING 110702

Cr: Jsjbbt92@youtube

[Preview] 110703 BEAST Asian Countdown Hello Korea Star 2011

Reuploaded by; B2utygirls@Youtube

Here’s the translations from 0:37 ~ 0:56:

VJ: Korean lady~ Yeah yeah~ Korean lady

Doo Joon: No! That lady’s not pretty.

VJ: Korean style! Korean~ lady

Doo Joon: Pretty~