비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 1

miyachan11

Guest Heart<3

shinhdeplol, you contribute the most to this thread and I'm loving it <3 Thanks a lot :)

I can't handle Doo Joon's hotness. The gifs from the recent episode of All My Love... :wub:

He's so perfect and I need to stop daydreaming about him LOL

Guys, I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms of BEAST. I can't wait for their comeback, sigh.

I'm also disappointed that Oh My School is cancelled T_____T Where will I get my weekly variety dose of Yoseob?

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTO] S. Tiger tweeted a photo with Dongwoon and Hyunseung

tumblrlkmjahl06s1qc773a.jpg

Source; Shinsadong Tiger’s yfrog

손동운 이랑 최규성

I translate it as,

Son Dong Woon with Choi Kyu Sung

C: beastout @ tumblr

For me Seung is the star of this photo :lol: Sleeping with his mouth open, how elegant :lol:

[PHOTO] Dongwoon with Choi Kyusung

290287598.jpg

290287374.jpg

C: Choi Kyusung's twitter

Guys, I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms of BEAST. I can't wait for their comeback, sigh.

I'm also disappointed that Oh My School is cancelled T_____T Where will I get my weekly variety dose of Yoseob?

oh dont worry~ yoseob is in the program replacing oh my school!~ you will be able to see him every week too~and better he is going to sing on the show ♥ way way better~ i am loving the cancellation!~ XD haha

Guest domewey

^ i love the new show too...it would show how talented Seobie is in singing..i hope it's a good one ^^

I've made some gifs ^__^

XnQt8.gif

s3VrX.gif

yGlIM.gif

^ so cute <33

credit : DomeWey @soompi

Guest shinhdeplol

^ Unni is here :w00t:

But I've to sign out now lol. Bye all, have fun spazzing~ :D

tumblr_lkmiueSbHM1qbqzlro1_500.jpg

C: blog.naver.com/SN144 // shinmadzie @ tumblr

Guest myboyRobin

*quoted image*

C: Doojoon's twitter // beastout @ tumblr

I'm not too familiar with digital downloads, but I think due to the number of downloads that "Should I Hug or Not" earned, the song was awarded a gold star. That's quite a small achievement^^

Oh and if the downloads keep going up they can earn silver stars  and other special stars.

I could be wrong though......................

Guest domewey

^^ nae~ i'll be here for a while ^^

one more pic from tiger oppa...don really know why he deleted the prev. tweet lolol...

3M61L.jpg

credit : tigermuzic @ twitter

I'm not too familiar with digital downloads, but I think due to the number of downloads that "Should I Hug or Not" earned, the song was awarded a gold star. That's quite a small achievement^^

Oh and if the downloads keep going up they can earn silver stars  and other special stars.

I could be wrong though......................

That picture is the screen of Tapsonic game on Iphone (This game is where the LQ of the song came from before it actually released). I think Doojoon has play the game with "Should I hug or not", and he got the high score, so he's showing off ^^

Guest nadyaDJ

BEEEESTDJ: WOW FINALLY… NEXT, I HAVE TO TRY 6 LINE

HELLOIMYS: @BEEEESTDJ: NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE PLAYING GAMES.. KEKEKEKEKEKE

TIGERMUZIC: SON DONGWOON, YANG YOSEOB, RADO, CHOI KYUSUNG

RADOWORLD: @TIGERMUZIC: KYUSUNG’S HAND IS IN AN INAPPROPRIATE PLACE

JOKER891219: @RADOWORLD: KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE

JOKER891219: LET’S ENJOY THIS TIME^__^

IS THIS WHAT YOU WOULD CALL BIPOLAR DISORDER KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE

DAMBI925: @JOKER891219: NOOㅜㅜBIPOLAR DISORDERㅡㅡ

JOKER891219: @DAMBI925: THAT’S WHY I’M SAYING “LET’S ENJOY THIS TIME” NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOUR FEET 

MAY HURT ㅡㅡ KEKEKEKEKE

DAMBI925: @JOKER891219: ALRIGHT~~ BE STRONG^^

JOKER891219: @DAMBI925: NOONA, BE STRONG AS WELL!

RADOWORLD: KYUSUNGIE’S HANDS, PART 2

B2STGK: @RADOWORLD: KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

trans by b2utiesloveb2st@tumblr

mianhae... i'm so lazy to upload any pics.... hehe

Guest myboyRobin

That picture is the screen of Tapsonic game on Iphone (This game is where the LQ of the song came from before it actually released). I think Doojoon has play the game with "Should I hug or not", and he got the high score, so he's showing off ^^

For reals? Man I must've seem like a total noob. Now I feel like a total moron >_>

I should stick to talking about albums since I'm a bit more familiar with those lol.

Speaking of albums, what would you guys think about me making a separate thread about purchasing B2ST Korean albums to count towards Hanteo Charts? I've already made similar threads on mybeastyboys wordpress blog and B2R. I wouldn't mind making one for the B2ST thread here on Soompi. I think it would help most new fans and old fans alike to help B2ST out.

Guest myboyRobin

BEAST - BAD GIRL (JAPANESE VERSION)

Release Date : 11/06/15

BEAST / BAD GIRL [Photobook + DVD attached first limited / Jacket A] [their firstexternal benefits]

BEAST / BAD GIRL [DVD attached first limited / Jacket B] [their first external benefits]

BEAST / BAD GIRL [DVD attached first limited / Jacket C] [their first external benefits]

BEAST / BAD GIRL [Regular Edition / Jacket D] [cheothoeban] [their first externalbenefits]

cr: Doomee @ tumblr

Holy Cow! It's coming in a couple of months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Heart<3

oh dont worry~ yoseob is in the program replacing oh my school!~ you will be able to see him every week too~and better he is going to sing on the show ♥ way way better~ i am loving the cancellation!~ XD haha

I'm looking forward to that show too, but I wanted to see his dorky and fun side :3

[NEWS] Beast’s Son Dong Woon’s father publishes ‘Letters To My Son’

sLA45.jpg

Professor Son Il Rak, the father of Beast member Son Dongwoon published a book titled ‘Letters To My Son’. Recently during a media interview, Professor Son said, ‘ I published a book called Letters To My Son, its content is about living skills for the future and how to live in harmony with the other members.’

He also wrote in the prologue of the book about the reasons for this creation. ‘It is the anxiety of parents who hope that their child can become artists. Everytime the child whom we diligently brought up goes to the company, we give him lots of encouragement, but we regret not having the courage to nag him.’ He added, ‘ This book of encouragement and support was not written for my son alone, and it is also not because my son’s group has outstanding ability. It is for the group members who are friends that stand by each other through every failure and challenge.”

Meanwhile, Dongwoon is busy preparing for the release of Beast’s next album.

SOURCE: XPORTS NEWS, BEASTCHINA

TRANS: yangting@mybeastyboys

Guest myboyRobin

^I swear I've read this news a long time ago......anyways Dongwoon's father is definitely B2ST's biggest fanboy. I'm glad that he's always there for his kid. What a swell guy :wub:

EDIT: B2ST jumps back into the Weekly Oricon Charts for singles (week of May 9th). They rank @#46

Last week they dropped out of the Top 50, so I'm not sure how much they sold. Totaling the numbers that were recorded, B2ST has now sold close to 50k+

Its still a pretty average number, but for a rookie group that hasn't done any promotions there it's a pretty good start. It should continue to slowly climb if B2ST starts promotions there.

Guest shinhdeplol

Yesung, Min, IU, Yoseob & more confirmed for “Immortal Song 2″

20110503immortalsong21.jpg

Earlier, we reported that KBS was coming up with a new singing variety show with an all idol cast titled “Immortal Song 2.” Although a tentative line-up was released earlier, producers have recently confirmed a final six-member line-up.

On May 4th, PD Kwon Jae Young tweeted, “Changmin, Hyorin, Yoseob, Min, Yesung, and IU have all come together. If they compete with a song by Shim Soo Bong… I think it’d be fun. Have fun kids, don’t be too nervous.”

A representative from KBS confirmed through Newsen, “SHINee’s Jonghyun will not be able to join the program due to conflicting schedules. We are currently in discussion with 2PM’s Junsu to be added in later.”

The first recording will be held on May 16th. The pilot episode is currently scheduled for June.

Source + Photos: Newsen

Tip: Lilly

Taken from: Allkpop

Archived