비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 1

miyachan11

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Heart<3

So the single relased on Friday is just Doo Joon, Ki Kwang and Junhyung, but I can thoroughly remember reading that BEAST were going to release another single which is also part of S.Tiger's project. Hmmm, maybe that'll be released later.

I'm also disappointed that Oh My School format changed T_T I was hoping to see Dongwoon in the original format where they brought in special guests each week and played games. I was pretty psyched for it too lol

So the single relased on Friday is just Doo Joon, Ki Kwang and Junhyung, but I can thoroughly remember reading that BEAST were going to release another single which is also part of S.Tiger's project. Hmmm, maybe that'll be released later.

I'm also disappointed that Oh My School format changed T_T I was hoping to see Dongwoon in the original format where they brought in special guests each week and played games. I was pretty psyched for it too lol

I think the one with Shinsadong Tiger project is only the song by the 3 members. No group song which is kinda sad but it's better to have one new song than none. T___T

And I agree with you, I was so excited knowing that Dongwoon recorded OMS. I was actually curious why there are photos of him rollerblading during the recording. So it's the Athletic Special. It would be fun to see Dongwoon in the original format coz he has the chance to talk more, sing in the game, etc. The OMS Athletic Special will just another MBC Idol Championship. And it seems like only 3 BEAST members participated for the first Athletic Special : Dongwoon, Yoseob and Kikwang. I didnt see the other members in the teaser for the next episode and it seems like there will be a second Athletic Special and I believe Yoseob still participated. I dunno if the other members also participated.

@stupidasxce I think there will be a second OMS Athletic Special since the first one has some members from B2ST, MBLAQ, 4minute, T-ara, Dalmatian, Secret, Block B and ZE:A. And I've seen photos of SuJu Yesung, A Pink Naeun & Chorong, Infinite Woohyun with their team members. That means there will be a second OMS Athletic Special.

Guest stupidasxce

^I heard from my friend that BEAST will do a comeback soon. I dunno it's OF BEAST or BEAST they're talking about. >_< or even Korea or Japan comeback... the source isn't clear too

-_-

OMS, I hope it'll be only two part :( and hoping for other member of beast to come. *hyunseung?* :P

tumblr_lkchceq5qR1qact51o1_250.gif

spinning hyunseung~ :lol:

Guest Heart<3

Yoseob singing Dancing Shoes! :wub:

Beast dancing to Dancing Shoes ^_^

Such smooth dancing. All BEAST members are dancing except for Dongwoon who is looking lonely in the corner lol

As you can see, I loved the 'Dancing Shoes' era HAHA.

Dongwoon tweeted and told all B2UTIES to anticipate their comeback! I'm so excited! ^_________^

I feel like it's going to be big y'all! kekeke.

[NEWS] Big Bang and Beast take first and second place for ‘School Festival Must Invite Singers’

Music portal Monkey3 conducted an online survey from the 21st to 27th April titled “Which singer is a must invite at school festivals?” . The results were released on the 28th of April.

In this survey, out of 530 votes, 5 member idol group Big Bang took first place with 34% (180 votes) of fans choosing them. Big Bang recently released a special edition album, with the two lead singles Love Song and Stupid Liar dominating music charts.

Monkey3 netizens commented, ” Big Bang gives the best festival atmosphere when they perform” , ” Big Bang only needs to attend the festival to make people excited.”

In 2nd place is 6 member idol group Beast who are currently preparing for a new album. They took 26% of the votes (140 votes).

2NE1 took 3rd place with 14% (72 votes) while 4Minute came in fourth with 12% (63 votes). Psy and YB took 5th (10%, 55 votes) and 6th place(4%, 20 votes) respectively.

SOURCE: NATE, BEASTCHINA

TRANS: yangting@mybeastyboys

An announcement was made by IU's company saying that the Super Triple Concert coming Saturday has been cancelled.

via @DUYONG2ST

RE:Super Triple Concert- a KB2UTY called BEXCO (e venue) and was informed that the whole concert has been cancelled. (cr: bestiz)

via @jeansg2010

oh gosh this is sad. Some international fans are flying to Korea and some fans who are in Korea who arent living in Busan are planning to attend just to watch that Super Triple Concert and it was cancelled. oh no! BEAST even chose 13 songs for them to perform in that concert. :(

Guest domewey

@stupidasxce LOL...the gifs for beast's wish are so cute!!! it makes me wanna go watch it again ;P

n wow!! we've got another new poster here!! @kerry welcome to this thread n thanks for posting with us!!  *throw confetti*

continue with yday fanart :sweatingbullets:

rainbowgg1.jpg

violetgigwang3.th.jpg themodernkg1.th.jpg moongg3.th.jpg ninjagg2.th.jpg pinkgg4.th.jpg rabbitggmain.th.jpg

raingg1.th.jpg blackpkg2.th.jpg aryunkg2.th.jpg postmodernkg1.th.jpg pirategg2.th.jpg

utakg2.th.jpg sweetkg2.th.jpg sweetgg1.th.jpg patissiergg1.th.jpg

mapugun4.th.jpg legogg1.th.jpgredgwang1.th.jpg

credit : http://kaworu85.blog.me/

Guest nadyaDJ

0u0DJl.jpg?0.019816757179796696

t4vwu.jpg?0.1144118020310998

HpjT3.jpg?0.8425130089744925

shared by FCmensince2011@twitter

[TRANS] 

@Joker891219 Yo!!RT @tigermuzic: On the 29th Shinsadong Tiger's project album is released^^!! A lot of people listen to it^^ http://bit.ly/iNISFg http://bit.ly/jASQ6i

[TRANS] 

@helloimys Hull (T/N: This is a word that can be added to describe mostly any situations but commonly used for surprising situations) http://bit.ly/iGeP2e

trans by b2stlytweets@twitter

Archived