비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 1

miyachan11

Guest des_ire

Hi^^

I am usually a silent lurker here but I was wondering if anyone knows where Doojoon got the Louis Vuitton bracelet that he's wearing? Its the Monogram Luck It bracelet, its actually for women. Anyways, does anyone know if its a gift from fans??

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

110416 100 Points out of 100 ‘BEAST vs MBLAQ’ fiery dance battle, the winner is?

JyjVj.jpg

On ‘100 Points out of 100’ singers BEAST and Mblaq had a dance battle with their group’s pride on the line.

On the show, aired on the 16th, BEAST and Mblaq’s main dancers Lee Kikwang and Lee Joon had a fiery dance battle. On this day, they tried a new game on the show called ‘When you go to 100 points out of 100’ that requires good memory and quick thinking. The participants have to perform an action according to the given theme. The next person has to repeat the previous action and do a new action.

The team members, trying out the show’s new corner showed competitiveness while playing. In the end, from each team, BEAST’s Lee Kikwang and Mblaq’s Lee Joon were the only ones left.

BEAST’s Lee Kikwang is not only the group’s main dancer, but with his outstanding dance skills, he was active as a back dancer and a solo artist. On the other hand, Mblaq’s Lee Joon graduated Seoul Arts High School as a dance major. Both show no slack when it comes to dancing.

For the final round, Lee Kikwang and Lee Joon both chose ‘dance’ as the theme, being most confident with dancing. They both brought out all their dance moves in order to win the game.

Even when they were in a nerve-racking situation, having to memorize the previous actions and execute another action, they both showed no mercy in the competition.

In the game, they both executed dance moves of high skill level such as acrobatics and back flips one after the other, exciting not only the other guests but all the staff members in the studio as well.

CREDITS: ENS (SOURCE); poco123@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Scans from GAON magazine

b00648024db051f7ea129.jpg

b00648024db051fbe2a86.jpg

b00648024db051f69dc6ax.th.jpgb00648024db051f745d23.th.jpgb00648024db051f946d75.th.jpgb00648024db051fa866d6.th.jpgb00648024db051fb40571.th.jpgb00648024db051fbea7d7.th.jpg

C: keira7 @비스트차이나 // 따뜻한차 @ bestiz

Guest myboyRobin

It's pretty awesome that B2ST has their own subforums now here on Soompi.......but are there some threads missing? AJ's Official thread? Hyunseung's official thread? So and So official photo threads? Unless Soompi is still in the process of searching for the threads?

@myboyRobin Kikwang's thread is the only one who's still not in the BEAST subforum.

Hyunseung's photo thread is already Hyunseung's official thread in Soompi. Am I right @shinhdeplol?

I think photo threads are already the official threads :)

Kikwang's tweets:

굿모닝^ ^~~~근데 비가옵니다....ㅎ

[TRANS] @B2stGK Good morning^ ^~~~ But it is raining....ha http://j.mp/gkqBHW

오늘 많이 추워요~ 감기 조심^ ^!

[TRANS] @B2stGK Today is really cold~ Be cafeful of catching the cold^ ^! http://j.mp/e9d0P6

translated by @B2STLYTWEETS

Doojoon tweeted:

우리막내와 에이핑크막내 오누이같다 ㅋㅋㅋㅌㅌ http://t.co/RZeDJu

RSbhZ.jpg

[TRANS] @BeeeestDJ Our maknae and A Pink's maknae looks like siblings kekeke yfrog.com/hskhnvxj

Dongwoon retweeted it with:

에이핑크하영이와.. 너좀나랑닮았구나 그래서그런지 이쁘네“@BeeeestDJ: 우리막내와 에이핑크막내 오누이같다 ㅋㅋㅋㅌㅌ http://t.co/OI5BB8I”

[TRANS] @beastdw With A Pink's Hayoung.. You and I kinda look alike, maybe thats why you are so pretty "@BeeeestDJ: Our maknae and A Pink's maknae looks like siblings kekeke"

Junhyung's tweet:

비오는 날은 이렇게 미쳐봅니다 http://t.co/Ed1h5i

GxXab.jpg

[TRANS] @Joker891219 I go crazy like this on raining days http://t.co/Ed1h5ig http://j.mp/gH4pGg

Live Broadcast SBS Inkigayo - Jeju Island Special

(April 24th, 3.30pm KST)

Greeting Song - BEAST, 4MINUTE

Source: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/a0eh0p

the boys is on twitter festival right now ♥ doo leader just uploaded pictures of them all ♥ ah i miss them all~YS's face is so SMALL!!~ T_T 

xpiqr.jpg

and i am still laughing that gikwang is still on real time search rank of daum bcoz of yesterday's happy together~LOL~,it was "lee gikwang height" and now its changed to "lee gikwang refusal" laugh.gif~ahahaha~ his refusal to measure it on the spot,nor to stand beside PMS for comparison~ LOL XD daw baby its OK~we will love you no matter how tall you are~

Guest shinhdeplol

the boys is on twitter festival right now ♥ doo leader just uploaded pictures of them all ♥ ah i miss them all~YS's face is so SMALL!!~ T_T 

*quoted image*

and i am still laughing that gikwang is still on real time search rank of daum bcoz of yesterday's happy together~LOL~,it was "lee gikwang height" and now its changed to "lee gikwang refusal" *quoted image*~ahahaha~ his refusal to measure it on the spot,nor to stand beside PMS for comparison~ LOL XD daw baby its OK~we will love you no matter how tall you are~

HYUNSEUNG AH *(&^%$%$*&)^&%$%$%$*&&@#$% ALL I SEE IS YOU

Tweet: Dongwoon

tumblr_lk1cl7Hd4g1qft2au.jpg

beastdw: With A-Pink’s Hayoung.. We do kind of look alike, no wonder she looks pretty “@BeeeestDJ: Our maknae and A-Pink’s maknae, they look like siblings kekekekeke”

C: b2utiesloveb2st @ tumblr

I still ship Dongwoon Sohyun :P

Yayyyy for the new subforum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think they're going to choose mods for our subforum soon. :)

About his height again. Poor Kikwangie blush.gif

c0101480_4db0d51c49bef.jpg

4월21일 방송된 KBS 2TV ‘해피투게더’에 출연한 이기광은 ‘아이돌의 소문과 진실’이라는 새 코너에서 “내 키는 170cm가 확실하다"고 밝혔다.

이기광은 자신의 키가 170cm가 안 된다는 항간의 루머에 대해 “프로필 키는 170.5cm지만 실제 키는 170cm다. 얼마 전 예능 프로그램에서 박명수와 키 재기를 했었는데 재미있게 하려다 보니 오해가 생긴 모양이다”라고 해명했다.

앞서 두 사람은 한 예능 프로그램에 출연하여 키 재기를 해 본 결과 이기광이 2~3cm의 차이로 박명수보다 작았다. 이에 박명수가 “내가 168cm인데 어떻게 네 키가 170일 수 있냐”고 따져 오해가 생겼던 것.

사실 확인을 위해 직접 박명수의 키(171cm)를 직접 잰 끝에 오해는 풀었지만 여전히 미묘한 두 사람의 키 차이는 시청자의 궁금증을 확실히 풀어주지 못했고 이기광은 끝내 현장에서 키를 재는 것을 거부하며 “나는 170cm가 맞다”고 강하게 주장해 웃음을 자아냈다.

http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0&nid=04&c1=04&c2=04&c3=00&nkey=201104220953163&mode=sub_view

C: bntnews //무등산큐브딸

Guest shinhdeplol

krmusicwave05.gif

krmusicwave03.gif

krmusicwave02.gif

krmusicwave.gif

tumblrljsuve60fk1qeccgm.jpg

gif spam ^^

thestars05.gif

mtvep2_003.gif

jpshock_002.gif

birthday04.gif

birthday06.gif

C: rancho- @ tumblr

Part ② [Tour Cube]: What does it take to become a Cube Entertainment star?

20110421_trainee_3.jpg

▲ On the walls of Cube Entertainment

This second instalment in Sports Seoul’s 5-part editorial series on Cube Entertainment focuses on rookie casting director, Shin Min Jung. In order for an entertainment agency’s training system to truly shine, it needs people like her to spot gems from the crowd.

Director Shin revealed, “Every week, we receive about 500 audition tapes online. Only about 100 to 200 of those pass the first round, and then they can participate in an offline audition, which is only held twice a month.”

She continued, “We don’t look at what they have, but at their potential to improve and advance. When we look at auditions, we look at their character, will, and skills. People with the potential to improve have nowhere but to go up when we take them in and foster their skills.”

When asked how many trainees Cube Entertainment hosts, she revealed, “We currently have a total of 23 trainees. Three are from China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan. In order to keep up with their school studies, foreign trainees will use their break to come to Korea and train. We also have four trainees who are living with a lifestyle management counselor in a separate dorm.”

20110421_trainee_4.jpg

▲ Trainees training in the Cube building

Once you pass your audition, you enter the agency as a trainee. After you’ve gained enough skills and are deemed to be talented enough for a debut, you’re put in a project team to train with to prepare for your debut. Although we’re familiar with the term ‘trainee’, there are actually three levels behind the term: ‘preparation trainee’,'trainee’, and ‘project trainee’.

The trainees are given lessons in vocals, choreography, acting, and foreign languages. Once you enter the Cube office, you can see a board that lists the results of monthly evaluations and opinions from trainers. Colored star stickers by names indicate that they have improved, while black stickers indicate that they need to step it up.

Director Shin explained, “Trainees who receive a star sticker earn more opportunities to hit the stage and actually debut. We give trainees black stickers in an effort to get them to step it up and really work to improve. In short, it prevents slacking.”

20110421_trainee_5.jpg

▲ Trainees must turn in their cell phones and diaries once they enter the building.

One of the most remarkable things about the training system under Cube is their character training courses. The trainers take their roles seriously and consider themselves as guardians of their trainees. Thus, in order to help them grow as respectable members of society, they’re always pushing for clear communication to connect on a personal level.

Director Shin stated, “Because the majority of our trainees are still in their teens, they’re partnered with an exclusive ‘homeroom trainer’ if you will. Trainees hand in their cell phones and diaries the minute they enter the building. Their diaries are used to record their feelings and other problems or concerns that they feel with their training. Our trainers are also responsible for checking their health and school grades. Should they receive a low test score at school, the trainer will sit with them and come up with a goal to bring up their grade.”

Not only are the trainees put through dancing and singing lessons, but they’re also given sex education, volunteer work, and depression tests as well. ”Once a month, trainees participate in volunteer work. Once every two weeks, they’ll go around the neighborhood and collect trash. It’s not only talent that we’re fostering; we’re creating an artist that has both talent and proper character.”

Source: Sports Seoul

C: allkpop

GUYS, PLEASE SUPPORT BEAST'S NEW SUBFORUM. PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE'S NOT ONLY ONE OFFICIAL THREAD BUT SOLO/PHOTO THREADS AS WELL :D

Doojoon

Hyunseung

Junhyung

Yoseob

Dongwoon

There's Kikwang's thread but idk why it's not here yet. Hope mods will move it to its right place soon

Kikwang

Guest shinhdeplol

Lee Kikwang, Park Myungsoo argue… ending the height rumours

BEAST Lee Kikwang explained the rumours behind his height

On the latest episode of KBS 2TV “Happy Together Season 3” Lee Kikwang appeared on the show and talked about the debate of his profile height and his real height.

Lee Kikwang’s height is stated as 170.5cm on his profile but after appearing on variety shows, debates have sprouted saying he’s not 170cm. Regarding this, he strongly argued that his height is exactly 170cm.

Lee Kikwang states “On an old variety show, when I measured my height with Park Myungsoo, I was a bit shorter than him and to be funny, Park Myungsoo said his height was 168cm. Because of this people immediately thought I was shorter than 170cm.” expressing his feelings.

At this, Park Myungsoo says “Then let’s measure properly” and they measure themselves on set and Park Myungsoo’s height was revealed to be 171.5cm, surprising Lee Kikwang.

At this, MC Yoo Jaesuk suggests Park Myungsoo and Lee Kikwang stand up at the same time and measure their height. Will the truth about Lee Kikwang’s height be revealed? The show will be broadcasted on the 21st at 11:15PM.

CREDITS: NATE (SOURCE); poco123@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Guest nadyaDJ

Key shows his friendship in his artwork at an Exhibition!

OlRsQl.jpg

fydVwl.jpg

Key wrote Infinite, MBLAQ, F.T Island, SHINee, BEAST and Kara.

Source: dcSHINee

Credit: ☆sunshine @ mblaqattack.com

shared by forevershiningshinee.tumblr

Guest piano.1993

B2ST takes a group photo while on a cruise

tumblr_lk1yohI3JV1qgas7h.jpg

B2ST’s leader Doojoon recently shared an adorable photo of himself with the other members through his official Twitter.

He tweeted, “Kyakyakya, a group shot on the cruise ship on Nami Island!”

The picture is especially endearing since it includes all six members showing off either an aegyo or comical facial expression.

Fans commented, “Such strong friendship with the B2ST members!”, “You’re all so charismatic, I love you all!”, and “Is it possible to be so cute?!”

cr; allkpop // shioe

Archived