비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 1

miyachan11

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

i feel like crying looking at the photo of cube family without Hyunseung. tears.gif where are you hubby? i think i'm going crazy tears.gif

tumblr_ljziaiLhi31qc773ao1_500.jpg

Source; News Nate

Behind-The-Scenes (BTS) of A PINK’s MV (feat. BEAST Ki Kwang) to be broadcasted on A PINK NEWS, 110422 (Fri), 11:30PM (KST).

Tune in with one-day special anchors Secret Sun Hwa & Hyo Sun

C: beastout @ tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

110420 Yangpa: "Yoon Doojoon, the most romantic guy out of all the idols" reveals behind the scenes of their duet

djoia.jpg

Yangpa: "Yoon Doojoon is the most romantic guy out of all the idols" reveals behind the scenes of their duet

Singer Yangpa who came back after four years spoke highly of BEAST's Yoon Doojoon.

Yangpa had recently participated in MNet's 'Wide Entertainment News' and revealed her motives for singing a duet. "I wanted to show my younger friends my song. So I tried looking for the most romantic guy out of all the idols. I asked producers and my friends at the agency and it turned out to be the famous Boyfriend-Dol, Yoon Doojoon."

Yangpa then said, "The song I sang with Yoon Doojoon is a love song about a boy and a girl so I worried that my younger friends might admonish me."

"Yoon Doojoon does things so sincerely without any complaints so I was surprised. But actually, he said he was really nervous." She also added, "When he smiles, he really looks like a real estate ahjusshi."

Yangpa also talked about preparing for this album and her feelings on coming back to the music world after a long time.

Meanwhile, Yangpa's song 'Bon Appetit' sung with Yoon Doojoon is garnering attention.

CREDITS: Nate (SOURCE); purpleumbrella@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Guest Heart<3

honestly.. that Junhyung pic makes me realize something.. ㅠㅠ this is sad.......

Me too T_T I feel so sorry for him and the other boys. I hope he can be strong.

OMGSH DONGWOON IS ROLLERBLADING. <3333

So there are news that the boys are releasing a digital single and it'll be released on the 29th. I'M SO EXCITED. I miss them so much. So this was the secret recording Yoseob tweeted about =P

via beastout @ Tumblr

(110421/EDIT) According to 윤두두빠님@BZ, all the members were seen at Olympic Park. She doesn’t know what they were doing there but it seems like they were taking pictures. And anyway, Hyun Seung looks like he’s doing really well. So we don’t have to worry too much about him ^^b

(110421/EDIT++) It was not some kind of filming/shooting, but just taking pictures. She saw them around 3:30PM (KST).

Guest *lyrynne*

I wonder if there's a video of Yangpa's interview yesterday in Mnet Wide News because she showed a clip of Doojoon recording for their duet. LMAO She said Doojoon sounded like an ajussi becuase of the way he laughs and doesn't believe he's an 89er. Anyway, I was smiling freakishly in the bus because I bought High Cut! CUBE FAMILY <3 And I actually missed AML because of this XD

Here's my captute via twitter. LINK.

V Hyunseung's alive! Omgah I love seeing him with the rest of the members! It feels like it's been a really really long time already.

Guest Nad_Nishikido

tumblr_lk012472Fg1qd4p4zo1_500.jpg

Credit: joker-jh@tumblr

i screamed my heart out when i saw this pic. King Jang is in that picturrre!!!

@shinhdeplol i just have to post this picture...i wanna thank u because u always post beautiful pictures of Hyunseung...now i really like him..it's all because of u hehe..

Guest shinhdeplol

^LOVE YOU FOR POSTING THAT PHOTO. it feels like heaven seeing Hyunseung's face along with the boys again. I can sleep well now hehe

This perfect human being..what am i going to do without him sighhhhh

c0131066_4db001b964a58.jpg

c0131066_4db001bfcc0d2.jpg

C: 아티스트현승

Guest nadyaDJ

u7gvHl.jpg

knyU1l.jpg

T6Wskl.jpg

Qt6PXl.jpg

qMSGil.jpg

0ErFUl.jpg

cr:dongsira@twitter

"Dongsira is a True AF3 VJ True Music Music Battle Teen Plus Show MC Actor from Thailand" <--- copied from his profile.. hehe

ah no solo pic for Hyunseung 

wink.gif but i'm still happy to see him againnnnnnnnnnn weeeeeeeeeee

Archived