Idol Groups Members For The ‘milk Club’?

Guest shinhdeplol

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JWonNie

Eeteuk has been known for his emo posts for a while, but now that so many others are included, it feels much more serious now. SNSD fans know that taeng has been kind of out of it lately. She tries to smile for her fans, but its kinda obvious theres something bothering her. plus yoona, yoochun, and onew? unexpected.

Maybe the whole "club" part is childish, but It can be serious is all this leads to depression. Too stressed? =/ SM, give them a break. You think fans love seeing them everywhere, but fans actually want them to rest. Is SM blind to all of this, or does he just loves the money making too much to care for the people making him money?

sheesh.

Sorry to cut your post, but just look at DBSK's schedule. SM only cares about MONEY!! It's frustrating!!

I hope he and the others feel better soon!!

Excuse me, but LSM is a really good person who's NOT obsessed with money!

The depressions are more likely from anti comments and crap.

Srry, it just bothers me when people talk crap about LSM when they dont even know him... (or even seen him...)

Well, I guess I can't really blame them b/c there are those stupid rumors

HWAITING MILK CLUB xD

I hope they all feel better :/

your one & only

-wonnie

Guest thaoyunho

I didn't expect Yoona&Onew&Yoochun to be in this milk club tough. because it looks like Yoona is happy with what she is doing now also with onew and yoochun, but I guess it's more than it meets eyes. I hope they will enjoy what they're doing again and leave all the antis and craps behind them. FIGHTING!

Guest rozeng1122

wait...so the members in the "club" are depressed too?

taeyeon has been looking noticeably down lately and not her happy go lucky self.

but onew? i didn't think he would be depressed. yoona too, she seems okay.

maybe they are ALL just simply TIRED. I hope they feel better! and don't stress out too much.

at first, i thought the milk club was for people with nice skin at first.

Guest celinewalksin10

after reading his entry,

i find myself really bothered that these people are

part of this so-called milk club.

woww. these people have issues that they keep

to themselves.. :(

Guest xXsmilesXx

An wow this is so sad.

depression is a serious thing.

i hope they all pull through.

onew<3, i can't imagine.

I hope they can get through this, though I doubt they'll have time for professional help.

I'm not surprised with Yoochun and Taeyeon.

They both have hectic schedules and sooner or later they're gonna have to break down.

Chun has always been a deep thinker, very emotional and secluded.

I didn't expect Onew and Yoona though, but I can understand why now.

Guest riehae

He's really trying to find ways to keep being happy and contented.

I don't really worry coz he's Eeteuk...

the one and only.

Guest chopper!

ahh everyone deals with depression, & some celebs are at their age where depression hits the most. i would personally know.

i guess they're probably thinking some things over.

they should talk with some of their sunbaes to get some ideas to pull through.

the best thing for them is to think/feel happy about life & everything, think positive. i just hope us fans can give much support & strength for them to move forward (;

but, the thing that got me wondering is why did they make a club that's so depressing );

oop, nevermind, i got it after reading the post again x) they are trying to overcome it i see (:

please be happy & smile(:

Guest sara2002a

suju members said before that when leeteuk post something emo in his cyworld, he just wants attention and sympathy from fans.

They said when he is injured not when he is emo. The members have also said that Leeteuk is different on cam and off cam. In real life he is quiet and introvert, while on cam he talks a lot and also makes jokes. They said it in 3CW in NOV 2007.

Guest _escape.reality*

this is really sadd.

i hope they`re all okayy.

for chunniee, i think its about his family ..

because in those japanese interviews, he`s been mentioning

his mom quite a bit,

hope they feel better too ~

HWAITING !

Guest Qi Luo

Depression is a very serious subject to be joked about.

So I guess... these people he mentioned and himself, feel lonely and the pressure of being idols. But, maybe their loneliness and sadness aren't big enought to classify them as depressed people that need help or that might harm themselves. Or else he wouldn't expose it to the world about their 'depression'...

Anyway...

I hope they find joy in their job and in their personal life and also that they find their inner strength to overcome any sadness and loneliness they might feel.

Guest o.jung.ban.hap

Excuse me, but LSM is a really good person who's NOT obsessed with money!

The depressions are more likely from anti comments and crap.

Srry, it just bothers me when people talk crap about LSM when they dont even know him... (or even seen him...)

Well, I guess I can't really blame them b/c there are those stupid rumors

HWAITING MILK CLUB xD

I hope they all feel better :/

your one & only

-wonnie

WORD.

I don't get why fans always put the blame on him, he's not forcing them into anything.

LSM isn't even the CEO of CFO anymore...he's just a director now.

Anyways I don't how serious this club really is because it seems like more of a little comfort thing than an actual group of depressed people.

And I don't think we have to worry too much; the worst types of depression are the ones that completely isolate a person from society so...

Guest sexy-enjel

Maybe I'm bad person..but.. I laughed about this xDDD

anyway, if they need a Psychologist... I know one... ME! ;D

P.D: Chun always is a melancholy & depressive boy... everybody know it!

Awww, omg

i'm not surprised Teukie post sumthing lik this, but Yoona is in the club too???

O.o i was lik wat, n then Chun n Onew >.<

I think the management company should give the whole SMTOWN a vacation for a month or sumthing, n then comeback, =]

Guest saggiorpiioxgalaxy

and the name Milk Club sounds soooo childish :lol:

From SJ-world.net:

GAIA NOTE: 우유클럽 = wooyoo club, in which wooyoo means milk

but it's actually a sort of joke based on 2 words: 우울한 and 유령

우울한 = melancholic / nostalgic, 유령 = spirit / ghost

It's actually a cute clever name.

*hugs them*

Archived